9/21/2020 12:55 PM
The right wing guy is a racist.
deal with it.
you can be right wing and not a racist although most white racists are right wing.
thats a fact jack.
9/21/2020 12:57 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/20/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Wow, how many times do I have to explain it? I am NOT voting FOR Trump. I AM voting AGAINST a Democratic Party that has become an embarrassment and a danger to this Country (IMO). I've sited numerous things that people decades or centuries ago said would "Never Happen", the same way you try to say things like open borders and defunding police will "Never Happen", yet you still refuse to except the fact that the actions of many (it's not a few) within the Democratic Party are scary (again, IMO) for the future of this Country. Don't believe it if you don't want to, or don't even believe I am not a Trump fan. I really don't care. Just please stop asking me to justify myself over and over and over.
You are trying to teach Integral Calculus to someone who never took an algebra course
9/21/2020 12:58 PM
You have poor reading comprehension and have not read his posts.
he has clearly stated at least 4 times that he thinks proprietors should be able to decide to refuse service for any and all reasons including color of skin.

is that clear enough for you genius.
maybe you agree with him.
do you?

9/21/2020 1:05 PM
ask him again Dino. LMAO!

Personally, I hope he stifles himself.
He's annoyingly pompous!
9/21/2020 1:17 PM
He is trying to stick a triangle up his ***.
9/21/2020 1:19 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 9/21/2020 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/20/2020 11:38:00 PM (view original):
I do appreciate hearing what conservatives think the left sounds like.
Chihuahua on crack.. loaded with steroids.

Boom box speakers.

An 8 drill jumbo drilling 8 holes into hard rock

A transmission with no oil in it.

--All of the above..

All they do is spit crap at the right. This place is full of that..

See, I have been away from there for a week or so. I come back, and the same emotional retards are saying the same stuff..
wut
9/21/2020 2:11 PM
Boom box speakers?
9/21/2020 2:29 PM
I have to admit that I did like the riffing before he came
to his point.
9/21/2020 2:32 PM
Aldershot = all3 confirmed
9/21/2020 3:10 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 9/21/2020 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Wow, I knew all3 was racist, but I didn't know HOW racist. Thanks Dino
... and when you cannot utter an intelligent comment, just call the rt wing guy a racist. (this is getting old, though)

Peace - out
and when someone disagrees with you, just say they cannot utter an intelligent comment. (this is getting old, though)
9/21/2020 4:13 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/21/2020 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Shows how f'n dumb you are, and what kind of stupid conclusions you will jump to, based on nothing. Two posters agree with each other, but disagree with you, so they must be the same person. Based on that "logic", about 6 or 7 Dem/Lib posters "must" be the same person. As I've said many times, I have no need to have two names. I'm not shy or embarrassed to share any of my thoughts and/or beliefs, and am proud to have them associated with me, in a time when so many people are absolutely clueless and/or bat-sheit crazy. Again, say what you want about me and/or my beliefs, but try to keep some sense of reality associated with it. This is total made-up BS, like so many dumb*ss Dems/Libs posts over the last 4 years. Why do they love to make things up so much? Maybe it's the overactive imaginations that adversely affect their brains.
9/21/2020 4:27 PM
It is obviously not the same person.
alt3 does not have a sense of humor.
9/21/2020 4:37 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/21/2020 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/21/2020 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Shows how f'n dumb you are, and what kind of stupid conclusions you will jump to, based on nothing. Two posters agree with each other, but disagree with you, so they must be the same person. Based on that "logic", about 6 or 7 Dem/Lib posters "must" be the same person. As I've said many times, I have no need to have two names. I'm not shy or embarrassed to share any of my thoughts and/or beliefs, and am proud to have them associated with me, in a time when so many people are absolutely clueless and/or bat-sheit crazy. Again, say what you want about me and/or my beliefs, but try to keep some sense of reality associated with it. This is total made-up BS, like so many dumb*ss Dems/Libs posts over the last 4 years. Why do they love to make things up so much? Maybe it's the overactive imaginations that adversely affect their brains.
The "teaching calculus" comment tries to pass you off as the smart guy in the room. That's got to be either you or your overprotective mother.
9/21/2020 6:12 PM
GOP MOST FERVANT WISH - KILL THE POOR

on November 10 the Supreme Court hears the aca case.

it is my understanding that a 4-4 tie keeps the lower court decision intact. I think the Texas court threw out aca or most of it.

if there is a crazy it could be 3 liberal justices and Roberts which is 4 vs 2 definite crazies and 2 question
marks and a new crazy.

it could come down to goresuch to make it 5-3 or 5-4.
i have little hope for kavenaugh.

the result in healthcare.....life and death.......economy......insurance industry and stock market could be deveststing.
9/22/2020 1:29 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.