Like I said, if they confirm it, we should be going retribution the second we get control again.
9/18/2020 10:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/18/2020 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kermit on 9/18/2020 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Odds that Trump will name a replacement before Nov?
Same as the odds the Dems play Political games to prevent confirmation until after that. (Just as the Repubs would if reversed.)
It's sad that such BS is such a "normal" and "accepted" part of today's politics.
I never realized how stone cold dumb this guy is.
9/18/2020 10:51 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/18/2020 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Same as the odds the Dems play Political games to prevent confirmation until after that. (Just as the Repubs would if reversed.)
It's sad that such BS is such a "normal" and "accepted" part of today's politics.
I asked my friend I don’t talk to anymore his thoughts on it. He has a masters from the university of Chicago and makes a million a year. Said McConnell is just saying what Hillary said in 2016. They’re not dumb, as you’ve said. They’re...something else.
9/18/2020 11:32 PM
Sen. Lindsey Graham, Oct. 3, 2018: "If an opening comes in the last year of President Trump's term, and the primary process has started, we'll wait to the next election. And I've got a pretty good chance of being the Judiciary [Chairman]. Hold the tape."
9/18/2020 11:32 PM
Holy crap. Even when I blatantly admit the Repubs are as bad as the Dems in many ways, you want to argue.
Again, something you fussed and whined about when the Repubs did it, is now OK for the Dems to do? I guess you feel two wrongs make a right. That's pretty sad thinking.
9/19/2020 10:23 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/19/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Holy crap. Even when I blatantly admit the Repubs are as bad as the Dems in many ways, you want to argue.
Again, something you fussed and whined about when the Repubs did it, is now OK for the Dems to do? I guess you feel two wrongs make a right. That's pretty sad thinking.
Seriously...What is allMOUTH talking about here? Is he really already ******** because of the suggestion that Dems go all-in the next time they control the Senate?
9/19/2020 10:45 AM
Do you realize that there's a huge difference between 10 months before an election and 1.5 months before an election?
9/19/2020 11:47 AM
Another example why average informed people understand there is a significant giant difference beteeen republicans and Dems.

compared to Dems congressional republicans are nazis.

to neo nazis the Republican Party is bro nazi.
9/19/2020 11:56 AM
well,is it two wrongs? apparently it was fine when the republicans did it to Obama and Merrick Garland, since they were allowed to do it. So it should be fine now. I like how McConnell has said the circumstances are different this time. Other than a republican being the POTUS instead of a democrat, and it being much closer to the election, what exactly are the differences?
9/19/2020 12:49 PM
Obama was a "lame duck" president. YUUUUGGGGGE difference.
9/19/2020 12:56 PM
I hope you are being sarcastic. I hope Trump is a lame duck president too. If the repubs are so sure Trump will win, what is the harm in waiting until after the election???
9/19/2020 1:06 PM
Holy crap. Even when I blatantly admit the serial killer is "as bad as" the guy who isn't a serial killer, you want to argue.
9/19/2020 2:02 PM
If you cannot detect sarcasm from the use of the word "YUUUUUGGGGE", I cannot help you.
9/19/2020 2:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/18/2020 10:51:00 PM (view original):
*Irony goes right over dinos head*
9/19/2020 5:06 PM
In this case two wrongs do make a right, for all intents and purposes. One swing each way on the court evens out pretty much perfectly.
9/19/2020 5:09 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.