Posted by genghisxcon on 9/21/2020 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/21/2020 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/21/2020 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Aldershot = all3 confirmed
Shows how f'n dumb you are, and what kind of stupid conclusions you will jump to, based on nothing. Two posters agree with each other, but disagree with you, so they must be the same person. Based on that "logic", about 6 or 7 Dem/Lib posters "must" be the same person. As I've said many times, I have no need to have two names. I'm not shy or embarrassed to share any of my thoughts and/or beliefs, and am proud to have them associated with me, in a time when so many people are absolutely clueless and/or bat-sheit crazy. Again, say what you want about me and/or my beliefs, but try to keep some sense of reality associated with it. This is total made-up BS, like so many dumb*ss Dems/Libs posts over the last 4 years. Why do they love to make things up so much? Maybe it's the overactive imaginations that adversely affect their brains.
The "teaching calculus" comment tries to pass you off as the smart guy in the room. That's got to be either you or your overprotective mother.
Believe whatever gets you through the day. It's what Liberals who can't deal with reality do, but leave comments about my family out of it.
9/22/2020 9:21 AM
***** Romney caved.
now there will be fireworks.
really sad day for integrity of the system.
another historical harm to the country by trump and McConnell.

romney now just a footnote in history and totally forgotten in 20 years.
9/22/2020 11:53 AM
He didn't say HOW he'd vote. Just that He'd support a vote.
9/22/2020 12:07 PM
True.
but I’m not expecting a no and you are correct.
there is a glimmer of a glimmer but the republicans have now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt their innate corruption and complete disregard for standards of honor and integrity and Romney put himself in the ranks with this decision by moving the process forward.
9/22/2020 12:11 PM
◂ Prev 123456

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.