Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Abraham Lincoln paid more in taxes in 1864 than Trump did in 2017. Not adjusted dollars, either. Real dollars. Trump is a fraud.
9/28/2020 10:57 AM
That's what happens when you get to write-off $70,000 worth of haircuts (in one year!!).
Just wait til we actually SEE all the details!

Can anyone spell FRAUD!
9/28/2020 11:19 AM
Unfortunately, I suspect that Trump's actions are likely legal.

We need to crack down on the moocher class in this country - the rich!
9/28/2020 11:31 AM
So taking advantage of tax loopholes makes you a fraud. Interesting take. It's not "right", but IF it was all legal (I don't know), then is actually just being smart, isn't it?

FWIW, I have been a strong proponent of a flat Federal sales tax instead of income tax, for probably over 3 decades. If I'm paying 15% tax on buying something, then everybody else who buys that item is also paying 15%. There are no loopholes. Everyone is equal. It's based on sales, and not income, as a family of 8 obviously needs more income than a family of 2 or 3, so why tax them more? "Essential" items (like basic foods) wood be exempt.
9/28/2020 11:52 AM
That's a great idea, if you hate poor people. The poor and middle class get taxed through sales tax more than the rich. The tax would have to be extremely high to pay for government expenses. The rich would still get loopholes.

We need income tax. We also need a wealth tax.
9/28/2020 12:08 PM
I'm opposed to most, if not all regressive taxes.
9/28/2020 12:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2020 11:52:00 AM (view original):
So taking advantage of tax loopholes makes you a fraud. Interesting take. It's not "right", but IF it was all legal (I don't know), then is actually just being smart, isn't it?

FWIW, I have been a strong proponent of a flat Federal sales tax instead of income tax, for probably over 3 decades. If I'm paying 15% tax on buying something, then everybody else who buys that item is also paying 15%. There are no loopholes. Everyone is equal. It's based on sales, and not income, as a family of 8 obviously needs more income than a family of 2 or 3, so why tax them more? "Essential" items (like basic foods) wood be exempt.
You're STILL trying to defend this Con man???

OK. Try this one.
There's one item. A specific dollar amount written off for "Consulting" expense in the hundred's of thousands of dollars (in ONE year) paid to Ivanka WHILE She was an officer/employee of the TRUMP organization. THAT is illegal! Fraud. It's an illegal tax deduction.

SO is taking a tax deduction for real estate that's (for TAX purposes) carried as "investment" property that's actually the Trump "refuge" and private Estate----which these tax records reveal was done!!!

DENY DENY DENY.

Why don't you just admit that you PREFER to have your head buried in the sand and your *** sticking up in the air so's EVERYONE can see what a sycophant you are???
9/28/2020 12:17 PM
Nearly every working AMERICAN has paid 5 or 6 times EACH AND EVERY year MORE in taxes than Trump EVER paid in US taxes over the last 20 years!!

And NOW, he's running up the LARGEST DEBT and budget deficit in OUR History!!!
But Hey, HE told you (maybe the only time he's told the truth in his LIFE) I'm the "King of Debt".

He's an immoral fool out to bankrupt the United States of America and STILL 1000's of morons support him............like You!
9/28/2020 12:21 PM (edited)
And here's the craziest and BEST lie he fooled you with. This idea that HE was a successful business man............ He inherited MILLIONS of dollars, and over the years has FAILED and FAILED and FAILED at nearly everything he's schemed up and squandered ALL those 100's of MILLIONS and is NOW in debt (to God knows WHO???) for hundreds of millions of MORE dollars............. meanwhile He's writing off things like linens, and dishware for Mir-A Lago off his personal taxable income!!!

I can't WAIT for History to reveal ALL of it!
I hope I'm still alive to laugh at how easily so many people were duped by what was SO EASY for me and many others to see!
9/28/2020 12:26 PM
At least we NOW know why he was so intent on hiding his tax records!!
9/28/2020 12:29 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2020 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Unfortunately, I suspect that Trump's actions are likely legal.

We need to crack down on the moocher class in this country - the rich!
+1
9/28/2020 12:42 PM
I’m sure it was not legal.
come on.
9/28/2020 1:13 PM
What are the sickophants saying.
9/28/2020 1:16 PM
seems not much around here.................... quiter'n crickets.
9/28/2020 2:10 PM
Biden should bring his tax returns to the debate and read how much he paid the irs over past 15 years.
trump will knee jerk react that he was a sucker.
9/28/2020 2:32 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.