Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Probably none of this discussion matters because these debates are likely going to be painful to watch regardless of context/questions.

Neither of these guys are exactly known for being eloquent when they're thinking on their feet, you know?
9/29/2020 8:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/29/2020 5:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/29/2020 5:01:00 PM (view original):
I just hope He's sincere. If so, eventually when ALL the financial FACTS are released about The Don, He'll be forced to admit to himself how badly his judgment erred. Apparently due to a manic fear of the extreme lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party. Whether He'll have the courage to admit his error publicly will say a lot about all3's true character.
He won't ever admit he erred, because he will never believe he erred. Regardless of what Trump does, all3 is convinced he is a better POTUS than HRC would have been and Joe Biden will be. Hopefully Biden gets the chance to prove him wrong.
You're correct in that I will in all likelyhood always believe HRC would have harmed (from my viewpoint) this Country more than Trump has. There will probably never be any way to determine this, one way or the other. PROVEN embessling Government funds or someting like that would change my mind. IF Biden wins and doesn't act as a Party puppet, I will probably agree he was 'better" than Trump as POTUS,, since I've already said I might vote fir him IF I belived I was voting for just him and not his Party.

As far as admitting my errors, i think I've been much more open to doing so than just about anyone else here (when I've misread or misinterpretted other's posts), but of course I'm sure that-s just another fact you've conveniently forgitten, since it doesn't fit your agenda.
9/29/2020 8:56 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/29/2020 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Probably none of this discussion matters because these debates are likely going to be painful to watch regardless of context/questions.

Neither of these guys are exactly known for being eloquent when they're thinking on their feet, you know?
Actually, a lot of people will probably be missing out on family Thanksgiving this year.

Maybe this is a really important opportunity to watch two vaguely confused old white guys yell at each other about politics. Make things feel more normal.
9/29/2020 9:10 PM
its been entertaining so far
9/29/2020 9:33 PM
"if you could get the crowds you'd do the same thing. but nobody cares, nobody cares"
9/29/2020 9:40 PM
More depressing than entertaining from where I sit.
9/29/2020 9:40 PM
its a good debate because they're not making speeches they're arguing

and the watchacallit debate boss intercedes when appropriate i'd say
9/29/2020 9:52 PM
"you've already fired most of them"

"that's cause they did a bad job"

this is pertinent on point and greatness in the counterpoint
9/29/2020 9:57 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo

"that's why the surburbs are _____________"

score one for joe

9/29/2020 10:08 PM
two moscow mules fightin over who owes putin more

this is what we're dealing with

"my son, my son"

9/29/2020 10:20 PM
Chaos.
9/29/2020 10:28 PM
nope

joe gets your vote

9/29/2020 10:31 PM
One guy debating against one guy talking over him and the moderator.

period.
9/29/2020 10:38 PM
The moderator should say to trump:

shut the **** up
9/29/2020 10:39 PM
why

joe needed no help

joe stood tall said what needed to be said

he might be a doddering old fool but if he really was buried in his gramma's basement the past six months

he was studying up for tonight

as a good presidential wanna-be should
9/29/2020 10:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.