I applaud Yelp for their new policy in regards to reporting racist businesses. Further, I applaud that they will provide a warning about businesses that have received racist reports. I encourage you all to boycott any businesses that have a history of racism reported against them and also to report any racist practices you see. Yesterday, at my local bakery, for example, I saw a POC waiting much longer than another white male. With the help of yelp, we can end casual racism.

On another note, I hope BLM and ANTIFA take note of which businesses have poor ratings. That is all I'll say. Have a great day.
10/9/2020 8:42 AM (edited)
"Yelp"?!
Isn't that the sound a trolleander makes when you crush it?
Seriously, I think they better hire an extra employee just to handle this lunatic's "concerns".
10/9/2020 10:57 AM
My concerns? I'm applauding Yelp for their new policy. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, Trumplover.
10/9/2020 11:01 AM
The concerns you report to them about businesses you freaking moron. Ivy League my *ss. You'd be lucky not to flunk-out of an on-line Jr. College.
10/9/2020 12:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.