Announcing GD Analyst companion/helper app for GD Topic

Great stuff here. Thank you!
11/29/2020 12:54 PM
is it possible to see all of the recruits as the main layer instead of human coached teams? or maybe top rated 100 recruits (total rating or by position) within a geographical area from a school?
12/2/2020 3:06 PM
Posted by chainsaw4 on 12/2/2020 3:06:00 PM (view original):
is it possible to see all of the recruits as the main layer instead of human coached teams? or maybe top rated 100 recruits (total rating or by position) within a geographical area from a school?
Specific recruiting details and other capabilities (like you mention and also like those that were offered through Yatzr's recruiting tool) are not possible today due to the authentication requirements in front of WIS.
12/6/2020 10:32 AM
Highlights of some changes I have made available as of this morning, Sunday, Dec 6th, @ 10:30am EST:

Games Analysis (when you click on buttons for ALL opponents or ALL Humans or a single game):
  1. Improved handling of plays that include a Penalty. In the Pen column you will see the name of the called Penalty.
    Also added a YPEN column to the table which shows how Penalty yards were applied to the play.
  2. QB spiked ball plays are now captured. PR (Pass Result) will show I (Incomplete) and Px (Pass Details) will show SPKE (Spiked).
  3. QB kneel down plays are now captured. RD (Run Direction) will show (Knee). Note I do not capture lost yards in YG column.
  4. Changed Defensive Pressure ratings (Prs column) to range from -2 to 4:
    1. -2 means Offensive Line is providing great protection on the pass play
    2. -1 means Offensive Line got the first step on pass block protection
    3. 0 means neutral
    4. 1 means Defensive Line got the first step
    5. 2 means the Defensive Line is breaking through or has broken through
    6. 3 means the Defensive Line has broken through to get great pressure
    7. 4 if the QB is sacked
  5. Improved handling of Turnovers (TO column) for interceptions and fumbles. These should now be captured correctly.
  6. In rare cases an offensive player is covered by two defensive players and my tool did not handle properly. Instead of reporting positions it reported two last names of defensive players separated by a comma. I have now fixed this and it should report both defensive covering positions separated by a comma.
  7. Now capture a safety in the "TD" column as "SFTY". (I didn't want to add another column for a fairly rare play).
  8. Improved handling of some pass plays that involved very short passes behind the line of scrimmage.
Games Results - Schedule Landing Page
  1. If viewing a team schedule page, when you click on another team in your schedule you will be taken to that team's schedule page rather than the map view page.
12/6/2020 10:55 AM
One more UI enhancement to the game results table. Added a button to allow you to show 50 rows, 100 rows, or Show All rows at a time.
12/6/2020 12:47 PM
Few more minor updates:
  1. Fixed issue with Chowan University game results failing. The school was incorrectly stored in the DB as "Chowan College".
  2. Provide better error message when Game Results job cache expires and you try to refresh page. For the details, Game Results are created through background cache jobs. The job data remains in cache for 10 minutes and then gets cleaned out. You shouldn't need to ever refresh the page really, but if you do it will only work during that 10 minute window. If you try to refresh after 10 minutes those cached results are gone and you will see an error message in the browser.
12/6/2020 5:10 PM
Make a button so I don't have to do a damn thing except collect the NC at the end of the season !

12/6/2020 5:18 PM
Posted by mojolad on 12/6/2020 5:18:00 PM (view original):
Make a button so I don't have to do a damn thing except collect the NC at the end of the season !

I'd pay $1 dollar real US money for this feature.
12/6/2020 7:20 PM
$2
12/6/2020 8:35 PM
Dammit. That exceeds the ad revenue of the GUESS Reports, so I'm out.

(Just joking, folks.)

(Well, mostly.)

12/6/2020 10:12 PM
Makes sense its veteran coaches that have suffered with their teams that would jump on my idea !
12/7/2020 3:02 AM
Posted by mojolad on 12/7/2020 3:02:00 AM (view original):
Makes sense its veteran coaches that have suffered with their teams that would jump on my idea !
I resemble that remark!
12/7/2020 7:29 AM
"Everyone Over 14 , is now under 14 !
"Everyone has to wear their underwear on the "Outside" !
12/7/2020 6:19 PM
12/7/2020 6:31 PM
Hey, where'd you get my selfy Bag ?
12/7/2020 10:41 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Announcing GD Analyst companion/helper app for GD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.