October Surprise Topic

Are we going to get one about Biden this year? I'm still kind of expecting it.

Right now, according to 538, Biden has 87 in 100 odds of winning the election. Dems win the Senate in 70% of simulations. They retain the house 95% of the time. Taken together, that's greater than coin flip odds that the Democrats control all 3 branches of government after the election.

The Republicans clearly need something, right?
10/14/2020 10:07 AM
Giuliani and the Post tried something this morning.

Surprisingly, it doesn’t seem to be working.
10/14/2020 11:18 AM
I think they're realizing that "muh emails" doesn't work anymore.
10/14/2020 12:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2020 10:37:00 PM (view original):
Is the truth about Biden's roll in Chinese business proceedings the "Surprise" that was needed?
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest jJe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
Please....I’m begging you.....explain the China Biden thing. I’ll pull up a chair and listen. Honest to god, I want you to explain it. Trump sure can’t.
10/22/2020 11:07 PM
all3 is very exited about this Biden China thing. Let's see if he can explain it.
10/22/2020 11:12 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/22/2020 11:12:00 PM (view original):
all3 is very exited about this Biden China thing. Let's see if he can explain it.
He’d be the only one capable!
10/22/2020 11:15 PM
Your search engine broke again? Why are you always trying to make it my job to look-up things for you?
Simply type "Biden's Lies about China" into your search. You're welcome.
10/23/2020 11:22 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/23/2020 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Your search engine broke again? Why are you always trying to make it my job to look-up things for you?
So you can’t explain it, gotcha.
10/23/2020 11:28 AM
Wow all3, you can't even think for yourself? You have to have the mainstream media give all the information for you? I expected more from a free-thinking patriot such as yourself.

Instead of having us look it up and get biased information, how about you explain it? You posted it about 50 times, so you clearly are enticed by the story. It should be easy for you. Surely, you didn't report something without understanding it first?
10/23/2020 11:38 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/23/2020 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Wow all3, you can't even think for yourself? You have to have the mainstream media give all the information for you? I expected more from a free-thinking patriot such as yourself.

Instead of having us look it up and get biased information, how about you explain it? You posted it about 50 times, so you clearly are enticed by the story. It should be easy for you. Surely, you didn't report something without understanding it first?
It’s so clear cut, of course all3 should be able to explain it.
10/23/2020 12:31 PM
In all seriousness though, the WSJ’s News section letting Strassel and the opinion section publish something, and then nuking it hours later was *chefs kiss*
10/23/2020 12:33 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/23/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):

If your weren't such a delusional moron, you wouldn't need it explained.
I waste enough time answering your stalker-like posts. I'm not going to be your search engine.
10/23/2020 12:38 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/23/2020 12:38:00 PM (view original):

I waste enough time answering your stalker-like posts. I'm not going to be your search engine.
Lol you can’t do it
10/23/2020 12:57 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/23/2020 12:38:00 PM (view original):

Someone is really mad.

You can't do it. You can't even meet the basic standard of being able to explain the "corruption" you are accusing Joe Biden of having done.

And yet you believe the left lies about Trump without evidence.
10/23/2020 1:08 PM
1234 Next ▸
October Surprise Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.