My observation Topic

Look like Mr. Biden hasn't been very truthful about his roll in Chinese business proceedings.
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest Joe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
10/22/2020 10:33 PM
OMG is he a bot???????

since we’re doing this, most people who say they’re the least racist person are.....well..........not.
10/22/2020 11:10 PM
◂ Prev 123456
My observation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.