Packing the Court Topic

Posted by tangplay on 10/27/2020 1:43:00 PM (view original):
All3 openly advocating for making it more difficult to vote.
Worse, he doesn’t want votes counted.
10/27/2020 2:04 PM
I simply do not understand how one can claim to be pro-America and embrace the ideals of the Constitution while still holding the beliefs of all3.
10/27/2020 2:14 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/22/2020 4:14:00 PM (view original):
I agree with all of that. I still don't think you can call the court "illegitimate." I also don't think there's anything you can do to reverse the problem that isn't far less legitimate than what's happened so far.
Legally adding justices is no less legitimate than legally blocking confirmation hearings for appointed judges.

What goes around comes around.
10/28/2020 11:25 AM
“We'll see what happens at the end of the day [on Election Day]. Hopefully it won't go longer than that. Hopefully the few states remaining that want to take a lot of time after November 3rd to count ballots, that won't be allowed by the various courts." - Trump just flat out saying don’t count votes

He’s even pretty much dropped veneer of "protecting against fraud" and now, if they even bother to make an argument besides stop counting, it's about the optics of counting votes after election day.
10/28/2020 3:34 PM
I agree about voting being dumb. Plato figured this out 2400 years ago. Give me a philosopher king or give me nothing.
10/28/2020 3:43 PM
I chose to give you nothing.
10/28/2020 6:13 PM
Politics is simply an illusion of choice.
The left wing and right wing work in unison to drive and steer the same bird of prey.
How many decades of evidence do you actually need before you will acknowledge the truth.

Both political parties are extremely corrupt and are all but owned by the world's richest people and corporations (Military industrial complex,banks, etc)
Both candidates are among the very worst people possible for the job of POTUS.
Trump is a corrupt pervert. He's been sued over 3500 times because he has no ethics.
Biden is a corrupt racist pervert who probably has dementia- yes, Biden has said many racist things, including saying that Obama was the 1st clean and articulate mainstream black man.
Liberal voters are delusional hypocrites. They've claimed for years that blacks are disproportionately jailed and imprisoned due to unjust/racist drug laws. Biden wrote those exact laws in question and is still very proud of that fact.
Qtards are just as delusional as the lefties.

No matter who you vote for, you will be voting for a corrupt perverted puppet of evil. To deny that is to deny reality. Refusing to acknowledge reality is delusion. Delusion is a mental illness.
10/28/2020 7:22 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/22/2020 11:14:00 PM (view original):
BWHHAHAAHA shut it down.

ok let’s do this

it’s role*
billions of dollars on trump and Russia? The mueller investigation made money on the $45m it cost
im sorry Joe has female problem? I wanna make sure, Joe.....not TRUMP...has female problems?
oh wait educational lies....like Trump paying a $25m fine for?

Hahahha how much did Biden use federal property for personal gain Hahahahahaha omg Hahahahhahahahaha

wow.

im at the point that Biden winning 50 states is more possible than Trump winning
Joe Biden has been accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade.
Joe Biden is addicted to sniffing little girls' and women's hair. Watch the unedited clips from CSPAN.
In today's era if you say anything negative, but true, about Biden you are accused of being all sorts of thing from the irrational left.
No, I am not a Trump supporter simply because I state the obvious truth about corrupt, racist, perverted Joe Biden.
The left is literally delusional. Biden voters are literally hypocrites.

The only thing Biden supporters EVER do when someone criticizes him is bring up Trump and his shortcomings. Why can't people simply acknowledge what is real instead of pretending. Both men are scum.
Both sides (voting blocks) are 'correct' in their debates... That's because neither side ever has anything good to say about their own candidate. All they do is talk about how the other candidate is a lying POS.. and they are right.
If the people of this nation would simply acknowledge reality instead of false narratives, the country would be a better place for us all,
10/28/2020 7:45 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/24/2020 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/23/2020 6:39:00 PM (view original):
No, I want you to vote for whoever you want to vote. Just stop complaining about Biden doing things that Trump does at least as often. And the democratic policies you don't like, are not Biden's policies, as has been mentioned here many times. Biden does not want completely open borders. Biden does not want to defund the police. (Heck, Kamala Harris used to be a member of the police). Biden does not want to give everything away for free. He also does not make up demeaning nicknames and bully anyone who criticizes him. He does not sent out stupid, immature tweets. He does not make fun of handicapped people. These are all things that Trump has done.
So it was OK for you, and basically everyone else here, to complain about it when Trump did it (or supposedly did it), but it's not OK for me to complain about it when Biden (or another Dem) does it?
Yeah, that's typical Dem/Lib thinking. H - Y - P - O - C - R - I - T - E !!!

I hope and pray that if Biden wins, he his not a Party puppet, because those things ARE things that many, many, many (kid yourself if you must by saying only a few) within the Party so want. His pick of Harris show me he'll do whatever they say. Face it, he's a life-time Politician.
Wtf has Biden done? The made up thing that the WSJ says he didn’t do? Has he spent millions of taxpayers money at his golf clubs?
Can you imagine what liberals would say and think about Trump is he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean..."

10/28/2020 7:53 PM
Posted by milest on 10/28/2020 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/22/2020 11:14:00 PM (view original):
BWHHAHAAHA shut it down.

ok let’s do this

it’s role*
billions of dollars on trump and Russia? The mueller investigation made money on the $45m it cost
im sorry Joe has female problem? I wanna make sure, Joe.....not TRUMP...has female problems?
oh wait educational lies....like Trump paying a $25m fine for?

Hahahha how much did Biden use federal property for personal gain Hahahahahaha omg Hahahahhahahahaha

wow.

im at the point that Biden winning 50 states is more possible than Trump winning
Joe Biden is addicted to sniffing little girls' and women's hair. Watch the unedited clips from CSPAN.
In today's era if you say anything negative, but true, about Biden you are accused of being all sorts of thing from the irrational left.
No, I am not a Trump supporter simply because I state the obvious truth about corrupt, racist, perverted Joe Biden.
The left is literally delusional. Biden voters are literally hypocrites.

The only thing Biden supporters EVER do when someone criticizes him is bring up Trump and his shortcomings. Why can't people simply acknowledge what is real instead of pretending. Both men are scum.
Both sides (voting blocks) are 'correct' in their debates... That's because neither side ever has anything good to say about their own candidate. All they do is talk about how the other candidate is a lying POS.. and they are right.
If the people of this nation would simply acknowledge reality instead of false narratives, the country would be a better place for us all,
Yes, by your wording and phrasing and what you choose to focus on I’m positive you don’t support either candidate.

Ive repeatedly said very good things about Joe Biden because he is a decent, good man who has suffered immeasurable loss in his life and come out the other side repeatedly to help others and try to improve the country thanks to a limitless capacity for empathy.

The sniffing little girls hair thing is such a weird fixation by internet weirdos who apparently have never had a normal interaction with a child.

10/28/2020 8:01 PM
Posted by milest on 10/28/2020 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/24/2020 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/23/2020 6:39:00 PM (view original):
No, I want you to vote for whoever you want to vote. Just stop complaining about Biden doing things that Trump does at least as often. And the democratic policies you don't like, are not Biden's policies, as has been mentioned here many times. Biden does not want completely open borders. Biden does not want to defund the police. (Heck, Kamala Harris used to be a member of the police). Biden does not want to give everything away for free. He also does not make up demeaning nicknames and bully anyone who criticizes him. He does not sent out stupid, immature tweets. He does not make fun of handicapped people. These are all things that Trump has done.
So it was OK for you, and basically everyone else here, to complain about it when Trump did it (or supposedly did it), but it's not OK for me to complain about it when Biden (or another Dem) does it?
Yeah, that's typical Dem/Lib thinking. H - Y - P - O - C - R - I - T - E !!!

I hope and pray that if Biden wins, he his not a Party puppet, because those things ARE things that many, many, many (kid yourself if you must by saying only a few) within the Party so want. His pick of Harris show me he'll do whatever they say. Face it, he's a life-time Politician.
Wtf has Biden done? The made up thing that the WSJ says he didn’t do? Has he spent millions of taxpayers money at his golf clubs?
Can you imagine what liberals would say and think about Trump is he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean..."

That this is the best you have to offer, a clumsily worded comment from 12 years ago that preceded being Obama’s VP for 8 years, I dunno, doesn’t really help your case.
10/28/2020 8:04 PM
So sniffing little girls' hair is a normal interaction? He doesn't just sniff little girls' hair, but all females of all ages.
A 'good and decent man' isn't accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade.
A 'good and decent man' isn't up to his ears in corruption scandals.
A 'good and decent man' doesn't give the eulogy at a former KKK leader's funeral (Robert Byrd).

But, I'm sure you and your delusion can rationalize all of those thing, just like you rationalized him saying racist things.
10/28/2020 8:10 PM
Liberal hypocrisy summed up:
For decades claiming that African-Americans are disproportionately imprisoned because of unjust/racist drug laws.... Voting for the person who wrote said drug laws....
10/28/2020 8:13 PM
Posted by milest on 10/28/2020 8:10:00 PM (view original):
So sniffing little girls' hair is a normal interaction? He doesn't just sniff little girls' hair, but all females of all ages.
A 'good and decent man' isn't accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade.
A 'good and decent man' isn't up to his ears in corruption scandals.
A 'good and decent man' doesn't give the eulogy at a former KKK leader's funeral (Robert Byrd).

But, I'm sure you and your delusion can rationalize all of those thing, just like you rationalized him saying racist things.
It’s a normal interaction y’all take out of context and is super weird, weirdo

Even the Trump team didn’t touch the two ton pile of horseshit that was the Reade story

Robert Byrd is a testament to someone making up for past mistakes as he died one of the staunchest civil rights advocates in the senate

Fail harder, troll
10/28/2020 8:15 PM
Looks like we got a grade A doomer on our hands! I actually agree with a lot of what you say. A couple of questions, because I'm interested...

How would you define yourself politically? What policies or issues are you most passionate about?
Who would be your ideal choice for President?

There was a couple of misleading comments, though.

Liberal voters are delusional hypocrites. They've claimed for years that blacks are disproportionately jailed and imprisoned due to unjust/racist drug laws. Biden wrote those exact laws in question and is still very proud of that fact.

While it is true that Biden was a prominent figure in the Crime Bill's passage, it's important to remember that the issue was bipartisan at the time. It was supported by even members of the Congressional Black Caucus. Was a mistake in retrospect? YES, and even Biden admits to that (no idea where you're getting the "proud of it" idea considering he was asked if he was and said that it was a mistake). The question is where we go from here. I don't trust Trump on criminal justice one bit. Yes, under him the First Step Act was passed. However, he had to be convinced by Kushner to support it, and soon after it's been reported that he said "no more of Jared's woke ****." Meanwhile, Biden supports decriminalizing marijuana, ending mandatory minimums, a 20 billion dollar grant to reduce incarceration, federal funding for mental health, investments in public defenders, ending the crack/cocaine disparity, drug courts, the abolition of the death penalty, ending cash bail, ending private prisons, encouraging humane prison conditions, and juvenile justice reform. One is not like the other.

No matter who you vote for, you will be voting for a corrupt perverted puppet of evil.

Except one side, regardless of how corrupt and senile they are, offers policies that would improve the lives of millions of Americans, and the other side offers policies that would harm the lives of millions of Americans. Pretty easy choice IMO.

I've looked into the Tara Reade allegations, and they don't seem very credible to me. She's changed her story repeatedly, and numerous press outlets have looked into it and couldn't corroborate the story. Keep in mind, I was a Sanders supporter during the primary when the Reade stuff first came out. I had every incentive to believe the story. The sniffing hair thing is weird, but I'll chalk that one up to senility and him being a weird person. Not sure why it would cause me to vote against him.

I think you're offering some fair criticisms of both sides, but I don't accept this one completely. Polls show that there is more enthusiasm against Trump than for Biden. The left, by and large, doesn't like Biden - many voted for him because they believed he represented the best chance at defeating Trump.

I completely agree that Biden has said some, frankly, racist **** in the past. Even he would acknowledge that, I think. It's undeniable that he has implicit biases. However, I don't really see this spilling over into his policy, whereas I do for Trump. So there's a pretty clear difference.

10/28/2020 8:15 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Packing the Court Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.