Packing the Court Topic

Lies?
Like the ones Biden has been telling about his roll in Chinese business proceedings?
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest Joe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
10/22/2020 10:34 PM (edited)
BWHHAHAAHA shut it down.

ok let’s do this

it’s role*
billions of dollars on trump and Russia? The mueller investigation made money on the $45m it cost
im sorry Joe has female problem? I wanna make sure, Joe.....not TRUMP...has female problems?
oh wait educational lies....like Trump paying a $25m fine for?

Hahahha how much did Biden use federal property for personal gain Hahahahahaha omg Hahahahhahahahaha

wow.

im at the point that Biden winning 50 states is more possible than Trump winning
10/22/2020 11:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2020 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Lies?
Like the ones Biden has been telling about his roll in Chinese business proceedings?
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest Joe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
funny how none of that stuff seems to bother you when Trump does it.
10/22/2020 11:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/22/2020 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2020 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Lies?
funny how none of that stuff seems to bother you when Trump does it.
Where the heell do you keep getting these claims about me? Oh, that's right, you keep making them up.
Kinda like the Dems/Libs kept making-up stuff about Trump and Repubs for the last four years.
Well, at least you're following the example of your "Leaders".
10/23/2020 11:19 AM
well, they don't bother you enough to make you not vote for Trump. As far as I'm concerned that means they don't bother you much if your guy does it, but if someone else does it, it bothers you a lot.
10/23/2020 12:27 PM
So, both sides do it, but you want me to vote for the side who's policies I disagree with, just because you do?
Does that really make any sense at all to you? (I sure hope not, or you'll be in Uofa and tang territory on the stupid meter.)
10/23/2020 12:31 PM
No, I want you to vote for whoever you want to vote. Just stop complaining about Biden doing things that Trump does at least as often. And the democratic policies you don't like, are not Biden's policies, as has been mentioned here many times. Biden does not want completely open borders. Biden does not want to defund the police. (Heck, Kamala Harris used to be a member of the police). Biden does not want to give everything away for free. He also does not make up demeaning nicknames and bully anyone who criticizes him. He does not sent out stupid, immature tweets. He does not make fun of handicapped people. These are all things that Trump has done.
10/23/2020 6:39 PM
Btw, to get this thread back on track

Senate Democrats gave Robert Bork a floor vote. He was voted down, with six Republicans voting no. And every conservative who whines about Bork has to explain why they too think the 14th amendment doesn't apply to women.

Senate Democrats gave Clarence Thomas a floor vote. He was confirmed.

What destroyed "mutual respect" was Senate Republicans' Garland blockade. This is on Mitch. He made the new rules. Blame him.
10/24/2020 1:13 AM (edited)
Show the man some respect, it's "ole purple hands" to you
10/24/2020 9:26 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/23/2020 6:39:00 PM (view original):
No, I want you to vote for whoever you want to vote. Just stop complaining about Biden doing things that Trump does at least as often. And the democratic policies you don't like, are not Biden's policies, as has been mentioned here many times. Biden does not want completely open borders. Biden does not want to defund the police. (Heck, Kamala Harris used to be a member of the police). Biden does not want to give everything away for free. He also does not make up demeaning nicknames and bully anyone who criticizes him. He does not sent out stupid, immature tweets. He does not make fun of handicapped people. These are all things that Trump has done.
So it was OK for you, and basically everyone else here, to complain about it when Trump did it (or supposedly did it), but it's not OK for me to complain about it when Biden (or another Dem) does it?
Yeah, that's typical Dem/Lib thinking. H - Y - P - O - C - R - I - T - E !!!

I hope and pray that if Biden wins, he his not a Party puppet, because those things ARE things that many, many, many (kid yourself if you must by saying only a few) within the Party so want. His pick of Harris show me he'll do whatever they say. Face it, he's a life-time Politician.
10/24/2020 10:51 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
So it was OK for you, and basically everyone else here, to complain about it when Trump did it (or supposedly did it), but it's not OK for me to complain about it when Biden (or another Dem) does it?

I hope and pray that if Biden wins, he his not a Party puppet, because those things ARE things that many, many, many (kid yourself if you must by saying only a few) within the Party so want. His pick of Harris show me he'll do whatever they say. Face it, he's a life-time Politician.
Wtf has Biden done? The made up thing that the WSJ says he didn’t do? Has he spent millions of taxpayers money at his golf clubs?
10/24/2020 11:49 AM
A blind eye to the truth doesn't make it go away. Stay in the delusional World you have created for yourself, where it's much safer for you.
10/24/2020 11:58 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
A blind eye to the truth doesn't make it go away. Stay in the delusional World you have created for yourself, where it's much safer for you.
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves by attributing them to others.

Dude never says one word about all the ways Trump is using the office to enrich himself (taxpayers money at his clubs, lobbyists and foreign dignitaries at his hotels for starters), but Rudy comes up with a laughable story and he’s calling everyone else blind.

The children are right to laugh at you, Ralph.
10/24/2020 12:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):

Can't argue with you there. Biden is a career politician. Trump is a life-time sleaze bag conman lying miserable excuse for a human being.
10/24/2020 5:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/24/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
so it is truth when there is no evidence and it is about Biden, but when it is about Trump, we are all lying haters. Hypocrite much?
10/24/2020 5:55 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Packing the Court Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.