Glenn Greenwald Topic

Poor phrasing on my part. Should've said fight for what's true. You win this round.
10/23/2020 9:47 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/22/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2020 10:35:00 PM (view original):

Kind of like Biden saying he had no roll in Chinese business proceedings?
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest jJe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
Oh.....ok. So, there’s these thing called threads, and you post in a thread, and usually it’s about that topic. I get that you don’t understand it, no worries.
I know you LOVE to try to argue about anything and everything I post. I'm just sorry that usually makes you look like a total azz. Look through 99% of these threads - they sure in the heell ain't about 1 subject, and you are the one changing topics within them as much as anybody. Yet another crushing blow to Uofa's feeble attempts. Of course, in his make-believe World, he's brilliant. In some ways such delusion is enviable, given the state of things in today's real World.
10/23/2020 11:11 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/23/2020 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/22/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2020 10:35:00 PM (view original):

Kind of like Biden saying he had no roll in Chinese business proceedings?
Already more proof there than millions of hours and billions of dollars over the last 4 years could come-up with on Trump and Russia.
What else is good old honest jJe lying about? Let's see, he already tried his educational feats, and that got busted real hard, real quick, so maybe it's the women (or the men - had to put that in there for troll). Of course, is anything else needed? How much money did Biden make of his illegal position? How much did he use Federal property for personal gain?
I know these truths with be swept under the rug in these Forums, but hopefully the rest of America isn't that stupid.
Oh.....ok. So, there’s these thing called threads, and you post in a thread, and usually it’s about that topic. I get that you don’t understand it, no worries.
I know you LOVE to try to argue about anything and everything I post. I'm just sorry that usually makes you look like a total azz. Look through 99% of these threads - they sure in the heell ain't about 1 subject, and you are the one changing topics within them as much as anybody. Yet another crushing blow to Uofa's feeble attempts. Of course, in his make-believe World, he's brilliant. In some ways such delusion is enviable, given the state of things in today's real World.
Most people don’t say the same thing in 4 threads, guy.
10/23/2020 11:26 AM
You've made worthless LOL posts in a lot more than 4 threads.
Not that you'd be smart enough to notice the subtle differences, but all those posts were slightly different. (Another FACT you ignore for your delusional World.)
10/23/2020 12:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/23/2020 12:36:00 PM (view original):
You've made worthless LOL posts in a lot more than 4 threads.
Not that you'd be smart enough to notice the subtle differences, but all those posts were slightly different. (Another FACT you ignore for your delusional World.)
Lol
10/23/2020 12:56 PM
Greenwald practiced law in the litigation department at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz from 1994 to 1995. In 1996, he co-founded his own litigation firm, Greenwald Christoph & Holland (later renamed Greenwald Christoph PC), where he litigated cases concerning issues of U.S. constitutional law and civil rights.[7][8] He worked pro bono much of the time, and his cases included representing white supremacist Matthew Hale in Illinois and the neo-nazi National Alliance.
10/23/2020 2:42 PM
Did you know the ACLU once defended the right of the Kkk to peacefully protest? Aclu must be such nazis! /S
10/23/2020 3:14 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/23/2020 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Greenwald practiced law in the litigation department at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz from 1994 to 1995. In 1996, he co-founded his own litigation firm, Greenwald Christoph & Holland (later renamed Greenwald Christoph PC), where he litigated cases concerning issues of U.S. constitutional law and civil rights.[7][8] He worked pro bono much of the time, and his cases included representing white supremacist Matthew Hale in Illinois and the neo-nazi National Alliance.
Also Glenn Greenwald (like me) is Jewish...I really don't think he is a nazi lol
10/23/2020 3:15 PM
These forums really overrepresent for the Jewish people.
10/23/2020 6:02 PM
guitarguy is jewish? I'm embarrassed.
10/23/2020 6:30 PM
◂ Prev 12
Glenn Greenwald Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.