A Message to you from Tampax Topic

Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let's celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed! : @gobeeharris #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful https://t.co/5s1416cZBw
10/24/2020 2:50 PM (edited)
It’s pretty obvious you’re a bigot when this is the stuff you decide to post from your insane “insane lefty” character.

Just use your regular account.
10/24/2020 3:01 PM
For the last time, my account was hacked. I am not my cousin. I completely agree with you that Republicans who believe that a person's genitals determine their gender are bigoted, outdated, and regressive. Also, to add to that, anyone who believes there are only two genders is a bigot with a capital B.
10/24/2020 3:28 PM
10/24/2020 3:42 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/24/2020 3:28:00 PM (view original):
For the last time, my account was hacked. I am not my cousin. I completely agree with you that Republicans who believe that a person's genitals determine their gender are bigoted, outdated, and regressive. Also, to add to that, anyone who believes there are only two genders is a bigot with a capital B.
I'm not sure about bigoted, but you would be wrong. Like, just completely wrong. I'm glad that you, completely unironic coreander, actually believe in this perfectly reasonable position that's backed up by the vast majority of the medical community.
10/24/2020 6:27 PM
A Message to you from Tampax Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.