The left is not the resistance Topic

Just imagine if a progressive said that about race. Guitarguy would lose his mind.

I'm beginning to think that "coreander" is less satirical parody of the left, and more psychological projection from guitarguy.
10/26/2020 10:14 AM
Maybe guitarguy is satirical parody? How deep does this go, Neo?
10/26/2020 10:18 AM
Pretty odd I just showed up out of the blue a few months ago. Who's fronting my account? Who do I work for? Kermit? Perhaps.
10/26/2020 10:23 AM
It is pretty funny that you'll rapidfire 10 or so wrong takes on a particular issue at a time, and when they're responded to you'll weakly fire back to defend one of them.

For instance, remember yesterday when you implied that Trump was fighting back against the wealthy and the war profiteers? lol
10/26/2020 10:39 AM
No new wars! No Iraq invasions spurred by fake journalists like Jeffrey Goldberg! Yes!!!!. Bring the troops home! (I'm old enough to remember when that was something the left said)
10/26/2020 10:46 AM
It's something the left is still saying. That's why we're criticizing Trump for increasing the power of the military industrial complex and for refusing to follow through on his promises to bring the troops home.
10/26/2020 11:09 AM
◂ Prev 12
The left is not the resistance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.