Amy Coney Barrett Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
RBG DIED, LINDSEY GRAHAM LIED
10/26/2020 8:39 PM
#expandthecourt

This is truly one of the darkest days in US Senate history. Moscow Mitch is a traitor to the American people.
10/26/2020 9:04 PM
I"M SO UPSET MY EyES ARE BLEEDING!!!
10/27/2020 12:02 AM
The GOP is simultaneously arguing that early ballots can’t be counted early—but also the only valid count is on election night. Just burn this party to the ground and salt the earth with their ashes. They’ve given up trying to win voters so we should give up on them.
10/27/2020 12:04 AM
What a surprise that Uofa doesn't understand why early ballots shouldn't be counted early. It's the same reason partial results aren't broadcast throughout election day - so they don't influence voters one way or the other, or make voters decide to stay home.
Again, a really simple concept, that a really simple person doesn't understand. MORON!

BTW, does this mean you're going to stop crying about me making a comment "not on topic", since yours had absolutely zero to do with the topic this thread was supposed to be about? Oh, that's right, it's only "wrong" when other people do things.
10/27/2020 8:32 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/27/2020 8:34:00 AM (view original):
What a surprise that Uofa doesn't understand why early ballots shouldn't be counted early. It's the same reason partial results aren't broadcast throughout election day - so they don't influence voters one way or the other, or make voters decide to stay home.
Again, a really simple concept, that a really simple person doesn't understand. MORON!

BTW, does this mean you're going to stop crying about me making a comment "not on topic", since yours had absolutely zero to do with the topic this thread was supposed to be about? Oh, that's right, it's only "wrong" when other people do things.
.....you can count the votes and not release the results until Election Day, good lord.....by waiting to count the votes until Election Day they’re going to be behind because of the astronomical early votes due to the pandemic, you know that thing? Like, this isn’t about democratic or Republican votes, it’s votes. This will hurt Republican candidates too.

This topic is about the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court made an egregious decision signifying how it view vote nag rights which I commented on.
10/27/2020 10:19 AM
All3 still demonstrating a complete lack of reading comprehension and basic common sense.
10/27/2020 11:38 AM
Wow, now he's so desperate to twist things that he's even doing it to the subject in the topic line.
The subject is NOT the Supreme Court, it is about one new member. Too difficult for you to understand?
That's like a thread entitled Derek Jeter and you talking posting about how good the Yankees were in the 50s.
10/27/2020 1:37 PM
Amy Coney Barrett Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.