Poll: Trump is going to lose. What happens then? Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/9/2020 6:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/9/2020 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 11/9/2020 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/9/2020 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Friday: People close to Trump indicates he will charge ahead and go on governing the nation.

Saturday: Trump plays golf.

Sunday: Trump plays golf.

Monday: Trump fires yet another of his hires.
Just wondering.... what was he supposed to do? Was there some pressing issue that needed his (admittedly unstable) guidance?

If you were given 75 days notice at work, with all your co-workers out on leave, what would you do? I agreed to a four month severance package once, was walked out the door, and was golfing by noon.

Sometimes, the only thing to do is whack a golf ball around.

"Obama plays too much golf"

"I'll be too busy for golf"

"Ill be to busy to even leave the White House"

Lyin' Donald Trump------2016

p.s. Donnie played more golf in 3+1/2 years than Obama did in 8 years
Well Obama was a crappy golfer.. anyhow let me ask you. In Trumps 4 years, how many rounds of golf did he play?? Come on, you know all this stuff. How many?? and how many would you allow him to play?????

Ill be to busy to even leave the White House"

but this is like saying it's raining cats and dogs. Ya think he might have been doing that ??

Anyhow, the election was rigged. Let's see how the left crys foul when the truth comes out.
Spin, spin, spin from the party that brought you...

No significant amount of wall built.

What little wall did get built was NOT paid for by Mexico.

No repeal of Obamacare.

No new health plan EVER revealed.

Kids in cages.

More golf in 4 than Obama in 8.

National debt SKYROCKETS.

No PROOF of ANY election fraud.

Now go get your shinebox...

11/9/2020 6:58 PM
Friday: People close to Trump indicates he will charge ahead and go on governing the nation.

Just wondering.... what was he supposed to do? Was there some pressing issue that needed his (admittedly unstable) guidance?

If you were given 75 days notice at work, with all your co-workers out on leave, what would you do? I agreed to a four month severance package once, was walked out the door, and was golfing by noon.

Well Obama was a crappy golfer.. anyhow let me ask you. In Trumps 4 years, how many rounds of golf did he play?? Come on, you know all this stuff. How many?? and how many would you allow him to play?????

but this is like saying it's raining cats and dogs. Ya think he might have been doing that ??

Anyhow, the election was rigged. Let's see how the left crys foul when the truth comes out.
based on what evidence do you claim the election was rigged? Trump has said that too and I have yet to see any evidence from anyone proving this.
11/9/2020 7:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/9/2020 7:22:00 PM (view original):

based on what evidence do you claim the election was rigged? Trump has said that too and I have yet to see any evidence from anyone proving this.
TBHWY.. just a wild guess
11/9/2020 7:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Poll: Trump is going to lose. What happens then? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.