Poll: Trump is going to lose. What happens then? Topic

Then take the daggone (made in China BTW) hat OFF! :-)
11/3/2020 4:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/3/2020 2:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm man enough to admit I read that wrong. You should try admitting you're wrong once - it would feel great. Just keep twisting and denying though. Whatever works for ya.
I admit when I’m wrong all the time - just never happens in our interactions because, well, everyone else knows.
11/3/2020 4:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/3/2020 2:30:00 PM (view original):
There is a shy Trump voter in MA. 100% vilified and possibly assaulted if you're vocal.
Terrified of pollsters, are we CCCP? You think they'll out you?
11/3/2020 4:26 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/3/2020 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/3/2020 2:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm man enough to admit I read that wrong. You should try admitting you're wrong once - it would feel great. Just keep twisting and denying though. Whatever works for ya.
I admit when I’m wrong all the time - just never happens in our interactions because, well, everyone else knows.
Once again living in your make-believe World. You really should stay there, since it's the only place you'll be happy and feel safe.
11/3/2020 11:22 PM
Looks like we’re heading towards this:

Trump rage sues anyone and everyone in a desperate but fruitless effort to hold power
11/4/2020 1:05 PM
It’s amazing how accurate and obvious “sue everyone in a futile attempt” would be the answer.

Everyone going along with it should be embarrassed but alas.
11/9/2020 1:30 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/9/2020 1:30:00 PM (view original):
It’s amazing how accurate and obvious “sue everyone in a futile attempt” would be the answer.

Everyone going along with it should be embarrassed but alas.
but but... that's the American way

About 20 years ago a man saved a guy who was going to burn to death in a car crash. The would be dead man SUED. the guy who saved his life. A judge awarded him over a million in damages. and you wonder why I say people are wicked

In other parts of the US (This is on UT) a young girl was drowning, and this guy saved her life, reviving her with mouth to mouth resuscitation

She is suing him because he did not have her consent to do this. The U.S. has become a lunatic asylum
11/9/2020 2:40 PM
Friday: People close to Trump indicates he will charge ahead and go on governing the nation.

Saturday: Trump plays golf.

Sunday: Trump plays golf.

Monday: Trump fires yet another of his hires.
11/9/2020 3:16 PM
that's the way he's governed for 4 years...why would he change now?
11/9/2020 4:07 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/9/2020 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Friday: People close to Trump indicates he will charge ahead and go on governing the nation.

Just wondering.... what was he supposed to do? Was there some pressing issue that needed his (admittedly unstable) guidance?

If you were given 75 days notice at work, with all your co-workers out on leave, what would you do? I agreed to a four month severance package once, was walked out the door, and was golfing by noon.

Sometimes, the only thing to do is whack a golf ball around.

11/9/2020 4:52 PM
I mean... there's still a global pandemic going on, the economy is in shambles, etc. He's a public servant. Crazy that the standards have been raised this low.
11/9/2020 5:00 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 11/9/2020 4:52:00 PM (view original):

Just wondering.... what was he supposed to do? Was there some pressing issue that needed his (admittedly unstable) guidance?

If you were given 75 days notice at work, with all your co-workers out on leave, what would you do? I agreed to a four month severance package once, was walked out the door, and was golfing by noon.

"Obama plays too much golf"

"I'll be too busy for golf"

"Ill be to busy to even leave the White House"

Lyin' Donald Trump------2016

p.s. Donnie played more golf in 3+1/2 years than Obama did in 8 years
11/9/2020 5:10 PM

yes, but were you president of the united states at the time? He didn't get a severance package. He is still POTUS until January.
11/9/2020 5:46 PM

RIGHT, sort of. Months back I said he would win the election in a landslide. I was wrong..

You should learn to play golf. Good for the brain... and unless you are a ride a cart freak, you get to walk about 4.5 miles

I bet he fires Fouchi
11/9/2020 6:28 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/9/2020 5:10:00 PM (view original):

"Obama plays too much golf"

"I'll be too busy for golf"

"Ill be to busy to even leave the White House"

Lyin' Donald Trump------2016

p.s. Donnie played more golf in 3+1/2 years than Obama did in 8 years
Well Obama was a crappy golfer.. anyhow let me ask you. In Trumps 4 years, how many rounds of golf did he play?? Come on, you know all this stuff. How many?? and how many would you allow him to play?????

Ill be to busy to even leave the White House"

but this is like saying it's raining cats and dogs. Ya think he might have been doing that ??

Anyhow, the election was rigged. Let's see how the left crys foul when the truth comes out.
11/9/2020 6:34 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Poll: Trump is going to lose. What happens then? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.