Twitter + FB admit Post Story Not Russian Disinfo Topic

I wonder, will the left ever stop lying? Like, is there a way to be a leftist and not an inveterate liar in a state of constant cognitive dissonance? Seriously asking, because everything the left says seems to be lies.
10/28/2020 9:26 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 10/28/2020 9:26:00 PM (view original):
I wonder, will the left ever stop lying? Like, is there a way to be a leftist and not an inveterate liar in a state of constant cognitive dissonance? Seriously asking, because everything the left says seems to be lies.
Ask coreander.
10/28/2020 9:37 PM
I still don't understand the whole "Russian disinfo" thing. Is this supposed to prove that everything inside of the story is verified now?

It can be disinformation without being Russian disinformation.
10/28/2020 10:00 PM
Wasn't it just Adam Schiff who made that claim? And a one-off comment from Joe Biden?

So unless I'm missing something, when guitarguy says "the left", is he just referring to Adam Schiff? Because I have not seen another person on the left arguing this talking point. Most think the story is misinformation. The Russian part is largely irrelevant.
10/28/2020 10:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/28/2020 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Wasn't it just Adam Schiff who made that claim? And a one-off comment from Joe Biden?

So unless I'm missing something, when guitarguy says "the left", is he just referring to Adam Schiff? Because I have not seen another person on the left arguing this talking point. Most think the story is misinformation. The Russian part is largely irrelevant.
It’s a way to try and discredit the myriad of evidence that the Republican Senate Intelligence committee put out linking the Trump 2016 campaign to Russia. It’s also this obsession with being a hypocrite. That’s their whole thing, “if they did it I can do it too.”

Where did FB and twitter even say this? How would they know? Has Rudy given anybody more than screen shots and photos of the laptop he’s apparently had since last year? Did we mention how Bobolinksi was working with the Trump campaign for the story the WSJ newsroom wouldn’t publish, then Rudy went on one of his drunken escapades to get it published in the Post, and now Bobo says “I decided to come forward because Schiff said it was Russian disinfo.” Well if that’s why he decided to come forward why was he already talking to the WSJ, again, who’s newsroom wouldn’t print this...

Just pure stupidity. And for what? That maybe Biden might have considered something as a private citizen that his released taxes show he never went through with anyway. Just pure stupidity.

10/28/2020 11:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/28/2020 10:08:00 PM (view original):

silly tang...haven't you figured out that if one liberal says something, all liberals say it?
10/28/2020 11:52 PM
Twitter + FB admit Post Story Not Russian Disinfo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.