BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/28/2022 9:18:00 AM (view original):
onward christian soldiers

i wonder what would have happened had the bible been only a new testament

no old testament at all

jesus without his minions

a christian without a jew

You are so twisted, you probably think White Christmas is racist. and HO HO HO is offensive to hookers

Hitler was a satanist
12/29/2022 1:26 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Seems to me that the Denominations sure took the word "profitable" literally!! And how would you KNOW which translator to believe!!
Is the Bible (KJV) NOT a creation of MAN?
Of course it is, whatever the inspiration.

Someone once asked street-corner evangelist "Brother Ike"............... "What denomination are you Brother Ike?"

Brother Ike responded: "Tens and Twenties"...................
This was like 30 years ago.

Today his response would be Fifty's and Hundred's"

Happy New Year!!!

Make it a Year to Walk in Beauty!!
12/29/2022 8:23 AM
LNF is LYING. Hitler was just as “Christian” as LNF and wanted the country to be so as well.

See the pattern?

12/29/2022 8:23 AM
lnf said " Give me a good reason why i should care what you think of me. Okay, lnf, give us one good reason any of us should care what you think of us or anything, for that matter. You can't.

12/29/2022 5:27 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/29/2022 3:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/28/2022 4:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 12/28/2022 12:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/27/2022 6:41:00 PM (view original):
And I have two for you Dougnut............

Immaculate Conception
no it could happen

a woman could be so pure she squeezes out her vagina a king of kings who dies then lives again forever in the hearts and minds of the retahds

it coul happen

but what really happened

genghis khan owns 5% of the human DNA alive today

now that thur is a king of kings
Quote post by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM:

no it could happen

a woman could be so pure she squeezes out her vagina a king of kings who dies then lives again forever in the hearts and minds of the retahds

it coul happen

Although it would be easy too more than you'll ever know, I don't disparage other's religion or faith system, yet once again mine is attacked from all corners.

Question : do I forgive you because your comment is somewhat influenced by lnf/doug who possibly belong in a psych ward, or are you calling all who luv Jesus retahds ?
' by lnf/doug who possibly belong in a psych ward, or are you calli '

Yeah.. and you had me fooled. I thought you were born again and spirit filled. You aren't

such people are few and far bwtween

Yeah no I am born again and spirit filled. I've also counseled you both privately many times and unfortunately now publicly to knock it off. Maybe doctrinely we're not spose to air brotherly grips out here but I think you've had this coming for awhile as you drive people more away from Christ than draw them near. I've no doubt we'll spend eternity together in heaven and suggest again perhaps this isn't a beneficial place for kingdom cause to continue to carry on as you do. You've said what we need to say and if they ain't buyin then that's on them but in the meantime you're only pushing them further away. Where's Christ's luv in anything you've said the past 2 years ? Not that I desire man's approval but take a poll from who of us 3 are they most tolerant of and perhaps will give 2 seconds of their positive and maybe eventual productive time too ?
Well let's have it out then. IF it so be that the Spirit of God is in you, you would NEVER call DOUG a Psycho. and neither would Jesus Christ.

Anyhow, my comment was kind of harsh, and that was simply wrong. I am a type A person. I get mad when I see injustice, or things that are unfair

As for kindness: and love, I have patiently endured a ton of cheap shots from a Christ-rejecting crowd in this room, and simply posted stuff that is pretty well word for word from Scripture, in answer to a lot of issues. Not to condemn, but to simply inform and then let God's word do it's work. I don't have an 'exclusive' on that, and I have seen you do likewise. I have also seen you post several rather rude and antagonistic comments at a lot of folks in here. That said, I have done this myself, hopefully, not to the maximum we often see in this 'sandbox'

Have a good 2023
1/3/2023 10:39 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/29/2022 5:27:00 PM (view original):
lnf said " Give me a good reason why i should care what you think of me. Okay, lnf, give us one good reason any of us should care what you think of us or anything, for that matter. You can't.

In light of the fact that I am actually just a fellow human being who is flawed in his natural nature, I cannot give you one. In fact, you should not care what I think
1/4/2023 12:39 AM (edited)
Posted by Mwett on 1/4/2023 12:13:00 AM (view original):

Not to condemn?

That's exactly what you do. We can possibly agree on the end result of those who don't turn in confession of their sin, but rubbing their face in it like you constantly do isn't helping. Patiently endured ? Oh, so now you're a martyr. If you already know fire n brimstone doesn't work here, isn't that the definition of crazy to keep trying the same thing over and over and expect a different result ? In absentia that's pretty much your non-answer to my question of where's Christ's luv in anything you've said around here; by telling them they're going to hell ?! I know better than you about insults and persecution, having been spit on practicing cold-witnessing in homeless communities and metal trays of food thrown at me while serving volunteer in their shelters. There's a time and a place and you've sufficiently proven it isn't here so stop driving them and yourself up the wall. Politics I don't care what any of you say about anything else, but you're doing my Jesus a disservice here.
You disappoint me Mwett

You sound more like the Accuser of the Bretheren

or simply just a narcissist

You also need to calm down and take the chip off-a your shoulder

and in the 20 plus years I have been 'on line' I have never seen anyone come to Christ, in a secular chatroom such as this one. There is no hunger. So yeah
1/4/2023 12:42 AM (edited)

and in the 20 plus years I have been 'on line' I have never seen anyone come to Christ, in a secular chatroom such as this one. There is no hunger. So yeah

thanx for the edit ! You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. If you already know the above to be true then why are you wasting yours and everyone else's time and effort on it except to say neener neener neener which as you know doesn't lead anyone to Christ but also as you're blissfully unaware pushes others away. You may pass thru the fire as one unscathed but you're going to have very little to show for it in terms of crowns to place at the foot of the alter.
1/4/2023 1:00 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/4/2023 12:39:00 AM (view original):

In light of the fact that I am actually just a fellow human being who is flawed in his natural nature, I cannot give you one. In fact, you should not care what I think
Not to worry. I don't care much what anyone here thinks of me since no one here really knows me. But I care about what you think of me even less.
1/4/2023 5:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2023 5:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/4/2023 12:39:00 AM (view original):

Not to worry. I don't care much what anyone here thinks of me since no one here really knows me. But I care about what you think of me even less.
So let's mute each other.
1/5/2023 4:02 PM
go for it. I may or may not mute you. Probably not. Most of your posts amuse me.
1/5/2023 4:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...99|100|101|102|103...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.