BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

So is this ANYTHING other than LNF admitting that he's also ALDERSHOT?
4/4/2023 4:29 PM
Common knowledge...........like the fact that Trump is the ultimate LOSER!
4/4/2023 4:38 PM
i can think of a lot bigger losers than trump

half the population of the world prolly

but he is a lyin cheatin stealin chiselin non bill payin puffed up full o himself rich guy

thirty days in the hole will do him good

lock him up
4/4/2023 6:28 PM
Preferably in the same cell as Kari (fake) Lake so she can figure out what a soft old man looks like for realz. Doubt even She can inflate that flacid Tom into usefulness. Can you imagine the pity party when failure ensues and she starts rattling the cage and demanding another chance with another wannabe?

While DJT paces the cage mumbling You Can't even Get What you Want over and over..............
4/4/2023 6:47 PM
heh
4/4/2023 6:53 PM
4/4/2023 7:56 PM
tennessee

they kicked out the two young black men but not the fat ol white woman

hooooooooo boy
4/6/2023 8:49 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/4/2023 12:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/3/2023 9:28:00 AM (view original):
I must believe you and your Dad will be reunited in eternity. Not your bodies of course, but your essence.
I can NOT believe in the concept of a "Loving God" who would condemn his creations to an everlasting firepit.............which (as you pointed out) would cause eternal grief of Faithful souls due to the absence of their OWN loved ones. The entire philosophy of the Christian belief in a Living God is that "He" is a redeemer. That "He" loves us. The scripture paints a picture of a LOVING God who even sent his Son to Earth to redeem us and pay the price for all OUR collective sin.

Knowlingly condemning over half of his human creations to eternal damnation and a firepit does NOT fit with the rest of the scripture's "Meat".

I must believe it is one of the MANY "embellishments" put to "ink" by MEN who were seeking to find ways to control their followers/believers. They NEEDED some scary punishment(s) to keep their sinful humans from straying from the "code" prescribed at that time. In other words, a MAN created concept. Not God's doing!! Some so-called "religious Leader" in the early days of Christian belief/following decided the hell concept was a real good way to scare folks into compliance with whatever the "leader" decided to impose.

Was your own Father so evil as to be without the Loving God's eternal redemption?
Do you REALLY think He willfully and knowingly rejected the Creator? And if so, could it not be your judgment of your Father's human failures (all of us fail often....without failure you don't learn to triumph) that is the problem here...............Not the Creator, your Loving God the Father.

What kind of Father knowingly casts his child into an eternal firepit?

No kind of Dad I know!

As for LNF.

The problem seems to be his issues with discernment.
Anyone (at THIS point) who continues to believe that Trump is a Patriot looking out to lead the U.S. to a better place is completely unable to discern reality from fantasy.

An easier way to put it is: Anyone who thinks Trump is/was (as he has claimed for decades) a successful businessman (He is decidedly NOT) has a BIG issue with discernment. The Apprentice was a "reality TV show". By definition most of us can discern that it's NOT REAL. It's made up. FAKE stuff for mindless entertainment of the ever increasingly more ignorant TV viewers.

Just like Fox news programming. MOST of it does not even MEET the minimum qualifications to be categorized as NEWS. The vast portion of Fox's programming is opinion! Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Maria Bartaloromo, Lou Dobbs, etc..............
What do they all have in common? They spin their opinions and try and weave it into news. Their OPINIONS are NOT News.

I just thank my creator that LNF doesn't vote in OUR (U.S.) elections. It sure seems that He NEVER learned to "turn the rock over" and check for filth before determining that that rock is a gem. Basic critical thinking skills! Discernment. Something I'm convinced LNF does NOT possess.

It's a rather damning portrait of the Canadian education system IMO.
bobby- O, you spend too much time talking about me.

What kind of God sends? etc. A just God. He also provides an escape

And also, from what I see; you are okay with a man using the girls bathroom and love the LGBTQ. One of their finest recently shot two 9 year old girls through the head, along with 4 other people, in a Private Christian School. These perverts would present themselves as victims of aggression, and bullying, and etc.

They are wicked to no end, and it is totally insane that less than 2% of the population would force their beliefs on the rest of us. Pride Jerseys an pride parades are disgusting, because they exalt perversion. Now they are threatening to kill us. Poor 'racist' victims, what a load of crap. So an NHL'er won't wear the pride jersey, SO WHAT?? Who is Bettman to foist this perversion on us??

You are ok with that but you would criticize God?? (how foolishly vain) for preparing Hell foe them who love wickedness.

Nothing you say surprises me.

and about Trump, I played a 45 minute clip of a woman named Karen McDougall. I believe her. He seduced her when his wife was in the Hosp giving birth to his son, Baron. Her body language shows she is not fabricating anything. Trump is definitely flawed, but still ten times the man Obama or Biden is. You are blind, amigo

And my dad was one of the greatest guys you could ever meet. You talk about' critical thinking skills'
Do you actually believe you are superior in that department? Say yes, cuz I need a good laugh. You do not know right from wrong.

CNN's ratings have fallen off a cliff,and FOX is up over 60%, and I am being conservative here

Finally, you never did address the fact that when Americans move here, their kids are put back a year in school Y ?? = You aren't as smart as you think you are
Life is not about God or which God or What God or Why God.
it is about the values that you live by and for.
If there is a God and why not, God is not taking a tally for a heavenly country club.
If there is a next place it is your concern for others and all life ( the kingdom of God ) that gives you a place there and those who worry so much about the team they are on and the rules of that team are devaluing the main thing about life.
Be good and experience good for its own sake.

it is easy to understand.
I know that this will offend some but give it a chance.
4/13/2023 10:17 PM (edited)
if you need God to tell you how to be a good person, does that mean without Him you would be a bad person? I feel i am a good person whether I believe in God or not.
4/13/2023 10:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/13/2023 10:26:00 PM (view original):
if you need God to tell you how to be a good person, does that mean without Him you would be a bad person? I feel i am a good person whether I believe in God or not.
I think that there is nothing more meaningful and compassionate and loving and ethical and honorable then to do it right without regard to the worship of God or concern about an afterlife.
Doing good for the sake of good is very very good and if God exists then in the eyes of God.
You are covered.
4/13/2023 11:06 PM
If I may...it sounds like "do it right" is an unbiased description of morality. A code of behavior. A concept of right and wrong.

Who or what determines "do it right"? If people are merely accidents resulting from chemical reactions over billions of years, how can they be morally
obligated to behave in a particular way? To whom are they accountable? On what basis is any action objectively right or wrong? After all, we're simply the result of a chemical reaction and as such have little choice but to follow the laws of physics. We didn't choose to be here.

If there is no absolute moral code, who determines what is right? Is it then simply a matter of preference? What happens when two people disagree on a moral claim? One says abortion is good because it protects the mother and the father isn't involved, if you can find him, and the baby wouldn't have been wanted anyways. Another says abortion is wrong because any interference in the birthing process is murder and somebody might want your baby and why aren't you married?

The point I'm making is, either there is an unchanging code, law, rule or there isn't. If there is an absolute code of morality then there must be a creator and it is that entity who determines right or wrong. If there is no GOD...... if we are a chemical accident, then there is no absolute right or wrong.

I hope this doesn't make me a bad person. OH WAIT!

NEVERMIND!
4/14/2023 6:20 PM
Why would a belief in a creator make you a bad person? I never heard of anyone saying that only bad people believe in God.

Something can be moral and lawful at one time and not moral or lawful in another. Views and beliefs can change and are not immutable.
4/14/2023 7:22 PM
All I said was....

The only way there can be an absolute right or wrong is if there is a creator who says so.

Without that then there is no absolute right or wrong because views and beliefs can change.

I hope that clears it up for you.......Dino.
4/14/2023 7:28 PM
I don’t understand how something can be made absolute by any process where there is free will and self determination or creativity.
I would not ever attempt to know what when why how where God. I don’t understand how anyone can try to peer into or imagine that which is both unknown and possibly unknowable.
4/14/2023 10:44 PM
measure twice

cut once

gott dang it

don be a dunce
4/15/2023 12:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...107|108|109|110|111...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.