in the time of biden
2/4/2021 10:56 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/4/2021 10:56:00 AM (view original):
trump's boyfriend putin

less guns more butter!

maybe china will come slop at the peace trough

positivity is rampant!

in the time of biden
Russia signed SALT 2 and what did they do? they immediately increased their production. Don't have links to that, but it was in the news quite a lot. I don't think China cares if it honors this agreement either. I men, they did that in Hong Kong, right? Just grist for the mill

China want peace. A piece of this, a piece of that. Let's wait 'n see
2/4/2021 11:18 AM
they always say how china takes the long view

how china is patient

how china will turtle up and outlive all nations

not no more, bub

when they reneged on the HK deal china showed their hand

like japan a hundred years ago and russia two, they couldn't wait fifty years

they wanne be the biggest boss that ever bossed the world around NOW

they got a shot if the US electorate spends the next decade hating on the rewards that accrue

when a arsenal of democracy wins a world war
2/4/2021 11:50 AM
49k jobs added in January and unemployment down to 6.3% clearly this is all because of Biden as I’ve been told repeatedly that this is the work of the president
2/5/2021 9:14 AM
Here we go with the typical Dem/Lib ridiculous BS. Under Trump, everything good was because of Obama and everything bad was because of Trump. Now, everything good is because of Biden and everything bad is still because of Trump. Such stupid, illogical, hate-filled divisive thinking. Really think that's what we need to unite this Country and make it better for all?
2/5/2021 11:17 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Here we go with the typical Dem/Lib ridiculous BS. Under Trump, everything good was because of Obama and everything bad was because of Trump. Now, everything good is because of Biden and everything bad is still because of Trump. Such stupid, illogical, hate-filled divisive thinking. Really think that's what we need to unite this Country and make it better for all?
I think you missed Uofa's point. He's clearly not crediting the economic growth to Biden. He's making fun of people like you who raved about the economic numbers under Trump without giving a single example of a policy he passed that improved the economy or a single point in which the economy spiked under his leadership.
2/5/2021 12:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/5/2021 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 11:17:00 AM (view original):
I think you missed Uofa's point. He's clearly not crediting the economic growth to Biden. He's making fun of people like you who raved about the economic numbers under Trump without giving a single example of a policy he passed that improved the economy or a single point in which the economy spiked under his leadership.
Yup. Who coulda guessed the joke sailed over some heads.
2/5/2021 12:27 PM
Not me!
2/5/2021 12:44 PM
Forgive me, I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
2/5/2021 2:46 PM
It became funnier when you went on your little diatribe about an obviously sarcastic post.
2/5/2021 4:49 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/5/2021 4:49:00 PM (view original):
It became funnier when you went on your little diatribe about an obviously sarcastic post.
It did! Gotta give him the assist for that one.
2/5/2021 5:01 PM
How was it obvious? The Dems/Libs around here have been posting stupid sheit like that for over 4 years.
2/5/2021 7:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 7:39:00 PM (view original):
How was it obvious? The Dems/Libs around here have been posting stupid sheit like that for over 4 years.
Lol

priceless

oh man and the irony of it too!
2/6/2021 1:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.