BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

"The left has clearly shown us that they don't give a rat's patootie about the American people."

Considering that you think Trump cares about America (or anyone but himself) maybe your views on who gives a "rat's patootie" for American people should be taken with a grain of salt.
5/29/2023 3:16 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2023 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/29/2023 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Obsess much?
Doomsday Seers are all the same.

You've aligned yourself with David Koresh, The Unabomber, That Heaven's Gate bald-headed dude, Jim Jones, Tim McVie, Charley Manson, and Mini-Me.
Congrats!
BTW. That Bible you're reading...............you must have it upside down..............it's SUPPOSED to be Good News!
I just told the truth. Pretty simple . Looks like you HATE the truth

I should block you, but I need a good laugh once in a while.

I am not a doomsday seer. The evidence that the US is in true peril is right in front of your nose EVERY day.

You either can't, or won't see it. Your cost of living is up over FIFTY PERCENT Since Biden was elected. in 2016.

Do you even know what causes this?

Is THAT a doomsday seer? Or the truth?? Don't believe me? Used cars are up by over 35%, in TWO years.
Food is almost double what it cost in 2016

You are one of those people who believe "That will never happen here"

Finally, You said: '
David Koresh, The Unabomber, That Heaven's Gate bald-headed dude, Jim Jones, Tim McVie, Charley Manson, and Mini-Me.'

I detested those morons. none of them knew the Lord. that is not why I loathed them, They are/were murderers right from the start. BTW you forgot to name Hitler, Stalin, and Osama Bin Laden.. you know; my' heros'

You sound exactly the devil, because he lies, slanders, and hates God.. and hates those who believe on him. He also hates the truth

If Trump was still president, this would not be the case. The people you have in office now, are set on destroying the country. Then they hand you over to Antifa, the WEF and even Red China.i.e. A NEW WORLD ORDER

You do notice how Antifa. BLM and the rioters go unpunished, don't you? Does that even Bug you. Even a little bit?

That backs my statement that they do NOT love the American people, or are even remotely interested in protecting them

Wake up and dump the Democrats. They do NOT care about YOU. and so far nobody argues with me on that,

That's because there is no argument
politicians don't care very much about their constituents, be they Republicans or Democrats. They mostly care about themselves and whatever power they wield. I can't speak for Bob, but I don't hate God. How can I hate someone I'm not entirely sure exists? I notice Clarence Thomas, his stupid wife, MTG, Lauren Boebert do not get punished for their misdeeds, but you probably think they have done nothing wrong because they mostly agree with your point of view. You seem obsessed with Antifa, BLM, and Soros. Anyone who does not agree with you is evil. I'm pretty sure that was not Jesus Christ's teachings.
5/29/2023 3:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/29/2023 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Obsess much?

You've aligned yourself with David Koresh, The Unabomber, That Heaven's Gate bald-headed dude, Jim Jones, Tim McVie, Charley Manson, and Mini-Me.
Congrats!
BTW. That Bible you're reading...............you must have it upside down..............it's SUPPOSED to be Good News!

I am not a doomsday seer. The evidence that the US is in true peril is right in front of your nose EVERY day.

You either can't, or won't see it. Your cost of living is up over FIFTY PERCENT Since Biden was elected. in 2016.

Is THAT a doomsday seer? Or the truth?? Don't believe me? Used cars are up by over 35%, in TWO years.

David Koresh, The Unabomber, That Heaven's Gate bald-headed dude, Jim Jones, Tim McVie, Charley Manson, and Mini-Me.'

I detested those morons. none of them knew the Lord. that is not why I loathed them, They are/were murderers right from the start. BTW you forgot to name Hitler, Stalin, and Osama Bin Laden.. you know; my' heros'

You sound exactly the devil, because he lies, slanders, and hates God.. and hates those who believe on him. He also hates the truth

If Trump was still president, this would not be the case. The people you have in office now, are set on destroying the country. Then they hand you over to Antifa, the WEF and even Red China.i.e. A NEW WORLD ORDER

You do notice how Antifa. BLM and the rioters go unpunished, don't you? Does that even Bug you. Even a little bit?

That backs my statement that they do NOT love the American people, or are even remotely interested in protecting them

Wake up and dump the Democrats. They do NOT care about YOU. and so far nobody argues with me on that,

politicians don't care very much about their constituents, be they Republicans or Democrats. They mostly care about themselves and whatever power they wield. I can't speak for Bob, but I don't hate God. How can I hate someone I'm not entirely sure exists? I notice Clarence Thomas, his stupid wife, MTG, Lauren Boebert do not get punished for their misdeeds, but you probably think they have done nothing wrong because they mostly agree with your point of view. You seem obsessed with Antifa, BLM, and Soros. Anyone who does not agree with you is evil. I'm pretty sure that was not Jesus Christ's teachings.
Well .hi again. Jesus had words for some who would trash on him. You want me to post it? didn't think so. You are right about most politicians. I have no knowledge of Clarence Thomas doing anything. Too much to keep up with.

Ok, I think you know I am R wing.. but Biden took a fall, and I saw some of the comments (from the right) They are no better than the left. I hope Biden's health holds out, and that he will call an election a.s.a.p.
so who is in the SCF??
6/2/2023 3:33 PM
Obsess much?

Congrats!

Can’t agree with you on this Wylie. Most do care about the issues. The democrats are uniformly extremely intelligent and compassionate and remarkable people. Almost every one of them could earn mega bucks in the private sector.
if it is all about power then why do they live modest financial lives and why do they fight tooth and nail for what they care about.
Too cynical you are.
even most republicans care about their issues .
6/2/2023 3:46 PM
inflation coming down

below 5% now

lookit honest joe handlin sh*t

stumblin ol joe but competent ol joe

lookit the economy continue to rip

lookit the layoffs be six figure tech jobs and not five figure labor jobs

lookit the poor from all over the world wormin their way in

for this is the land o milk honey opportunity & work

Goooooooooo Joe!
6/13/2023 7:30 PM
PS

eff the homeless. build new prisons. let them have their own keys. go to the canteen and eat their free food. go to the laundry and wash their free clothes. go the the bafroom and flush their free toilets. line up for fentanyl and fly like free birds. just get them worfless non-workin moofer doofers off my street
6/13/2023 7:40 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/2/2023 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Obsess much?

Congrats!

Can’t agree with you on this Wylie. Most do care about the issues. The democrats are uniformly extremely intelligent and compassionate and remarkable people. Almost every one of them could earn mega bucks in the private sector.
if it is all about power then why do they live modest financial lives and why do they fight tooth and nail for what they care about.
Too cynical you are.
I guess we will just agree to disagree. I am cynical when it comes to politicians. Of course, some have more integrity than others, but most care more about themselves than the country or the average citizen.
6/13/2023 11:26 PM
No point in going with the 'Dem's are better because' Repubs are crap because,,,''' It is so childish

. Jesse Ventura ( a bit' off,' but smart) said it best. "I wish there were NO partys. Just tell the people what you stand for and let them pick the best man'.. The clip is on U T. but you will have to look it up.

Going to get some more ZZZ's

Nite all
6/15/2023 3:21 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 6/13/2023 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/2/2023 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Obsess much?

Congrats!

Too cynical you are.
I guess we will just agree to disagree. I am cynical when it comes to politicians. Of course, some have more integrity than others, but most care more about themselves than the country or the average citizen.
If they are all the same then they would be all the same and they would all be some kind of Republican.
And most black people would still not be voting etc etc.

every time you make these totally illogical and unrealistic comments I think about people who think that all sports are fixed. Denver just won according to a script.
6/14/2023 10:11 AM
I didn't say they were all the same. Not sure where you got that.They are all different. Some are decent, some are awful. My opinion is more of them lean towards the awful side. I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are entitled to yours. I don't call your opinions illogical and unrealistic. You don't like my opinions, that is fine.
6/14/2023 2:32 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2023 8:58:00 AM (view original):
No point in going with the 'Dem's are better because' Repubs are crap because,,,''' It is so childish

. Jesse Ventura ( but off, but smart) said it best. "I wish there were NO partys. Just tell the people what you stand for and let them pick the best man'.. The clip is on U T. but you will have to look it up.

Nite all
I have often said something similar. I vote for the candidate I feel is best qualified, regardless of their party affiliation. Most of the time, that is a democrat, but I would vote for a republican if I felt they were more qualified.
6/14/2023 2:34 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/14/2023 2:32:00 PM (view original):
I didn't say they were all the same. Not sure where you got that.They are all different. Some are decent, some are awful. My opinion is more of them lean towards the awful side. I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are entitled to yours. I don't call your opinions illogical and unrealistic. You don't like my opinions, that is fine.
It is my opinion that it is illogical and unrealistic. That’s not over the line in civility.
what percentage of federal dem pols do you think are after power and not sincere - approximate I. e. They are in it for personal power and not to better the lives of people and improve the state of the union….those - how many. I want you to drill down because it is your mantra and I would like to understand this quantitatively.

knowing that answer will help to understand what you are saying.

IMO - I would say 80%!republicans are mostly about personal power and the ability to abuse power.
IMO - about 1-3% of dems could fit that description.
6/14/2023 2:45 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 6/14/2023 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2023 8:58:00 AM (view original):

. Jesse Ventura ( but off, but smart) said it best. "I wish there were NO partys. Just tell the people what you stand for and let them pick the best man'.. The clip is on U T. but you will have to look it up.

Nite all
I have often said something similar. I vote for the candidate I feel is best qualified, regardless of their party affiliation. Most of the time, that is a democrat, but I would vote for a republican if I felt they were more qualified.
Understood - but in the last many years I have not seen a situation where the Republican is better - have you?
6/14/2023 2:46 PM
I can name tones of republicans in congress that serve themselves and only a few like Romney who does not.
Can you name any dems who serve themselves.
When someone does that it is obvious by their lies and hypocrisy and self serving policies and rhetoric and lack of class and it is the norm for them and serving the interest of the country is not the norm.

I would like to see some names on the dem side.
6/14/2023 4:36 PM
In fact I would say that even Republican supporters would not agree with your opinion.
Calling people woke is the opposite calling them power hungry self serving people.

Give examples and show examples what leads to some type of equivalency on this subject.
6/14/2023 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...109|110|111|112|113...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.