BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Again with the answer we're going to hear over and over and over from Trump-haters for the next 4 (or more) years. Ask a question about the current President (whoever that is/will be), and get an answer "but Trump...", even when he's totally irrelevant to the question.
It's like asking a Dem/Lib why they were voting FOR BIDEN - 99% of the answers were all about Trump, not Biden.
3/16/2021 11:33 AM
Yes. Biden isn't great. He is better than Trump. It's absolutely relevant.
3/16/2021 12:29 PM
allMOUTH: "Just for argument's sake, other than tell us we all should have shots available by May 1, what exactly has Biden done to help/hurt with the Virus since taking office?"

wylie: "well, he wears a mask...and admits that the virus is serious, both things that Trump did not do. By no means is Biden a "truth machine", whatever that means. He's a politician. Politicians lie. That is part of the job description. But so far I have not seen any evidence that Biden lies even close to as often as Trump did and does."

allMOUTH: "Again with the answer we're going to hear over and over and over from Trump-haters for the next 4 (or more) years. Ask a question about the current President (whoever that is/will be), and get an answer "but Trump...", even when he's totally irrelevant to the question.
It's like asking a Dem/Lib why they were voting FOR BIDEN - 99% of the answers were all about Trump, not Biden."

He answered his question..."well, he wears a mask...and admits that the virus is serious"

But Captain Flapjacks spun that answer away by making it about the part comparing that response to drumpf's.

THIS......."well, he wears a mask...and admits that the virus is serious".......is more than enough for most of America.

And allMOUTH is still TRASH.
3/16/2021 1:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/16/2021 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Again with the answer we're going to hear over and over and over from Trump-haters for the next 4 (or more) years. Ask a question about the current President (whoever that is/will be), and get an answer "but Trump...", even when he's totally irrelevant to the question.
It's like asking a Dem/Lib why they were voting FOR BIDEN - 99% of the answers were all about Trump, not Biden.
that's funny..for 4 years of Trump, every time someone said Trump did something, the answer almost always was, but Hilary did this, or Obama did that.
As rsp77 said, I answered your question. You just didn't like the answer.
3/16/2021 2:25 PM
Not sure where you kept hearing Hillary remarks, as I'd bet the Dems/Libs here mentioned her infinitely more than those defending Trump.
Even so, I'd agree to give Biden credit for wearing a mask and treating the virus seriously. We also think (none of us really know) he's been truthful.
That took exactly how long? What has he actually done? Some act he's committed, some law he's pushed, anything at all?
After all, he must be incredibly busy with something very important, since he doesn't even have time to go see the disastrous conditions at our southern border.
As always, I'd have no idea what kind of sheit came out of a**hole rsp.
3/16/2021 4:15 PM
3/16/2021 6:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/16/2021 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Not sure where you kept hearing Hillary remarks, as I'd bet the Dems/Libs here mentioned her infinitely more than those defending Trump.
Even so, I'd agree to give Biden credit for wearing a mask and treating the virus seriously. We also think (none of us really know) he's been truthful.
That took exactly how long? What has he actually done? Some act he's committed, some law he's pushed, anything at all?
After all, he must be incredibly busy with something very important, since he doesn't even have time to go see the disastrous conditions at our southern border.
As always, I'd have no idea what kind of sheit came out of a**hole rsp.
I'm no big Biden fan, but he also pushed through the stimulus package for the $1400 stimulus checks. He's been president for less than 2 months. How much is he supposed to get done in that time? He's probably getting caught up on everything, since the previous administration took their time doing anything to help the transition.
Also, I never said I heard all those remarks about Hilary doing this, or Obama doing that here. The vast majority of the time when I said something about what Trump was doing anywhere, whether in person, of online, Trump supporters responded whit "but so and so did this"
3/16/2021 6:54 PM (edited)
“But her e-mails” :)
3/16/2021 7:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
he's not too busy

he's pushin 80

cut the old man some travel slack
3/19/2021 6:07 PM
Why the **** does Biden need to visit the border? Is this guy serious?
3/22/2021 7:34 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/12/2021 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Actually, I don't know that. I could speculate. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible. Rather than lying constantly, about anything and everything! Non-stop!
Sorry bob, I'm not buying the whole "Biden is a truth machine." thing. I believe he's telling us exactly what the Dems/Libs want us to believe (just as any Rep. would be telling us what they want us to believe).
Just for argument's sake, other than tell us we all should have shots available by May 1, what exactly has Biden done to help/hurt with the Virus since taking office?
Lol

got two companies to team up to produce shots
bought enough shots
helped coordinate with states to distribute shots
treated the disease like an actual thing and wore a mask
didn’t muzzle Fauci
he signed 10 executive orders on the first day to help stop the spread

just epic bad faith as usual
3/22/2021 7:47 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/22/2021 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Why the **** does Biden need to visit the border? Is this guy serious?
https://mobile.twitter.com/adam_wola/status/1373410103177662467

3/23/2021 8:22 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/22/2021 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/12/2021 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Actually, I don't know that. I could speculate. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible. Rather than lying constantly, about anything and everything! Non-stop!
Sorry bob, I'm not buying the whole "Biden is a truth machine." thing. I believe he's telling us exactly what the Dems/Libs want us to believe (just as any Rep. would be telling us what they want us to believe).
Just for argument's sake, other than tell us we all should have shots available by May 1, what exactly has Biden done to help/hurt with the Virus since taking office?
Lol

got two companies to team up to produce shots
bought enough shots
helped coordinate with states to distribute shots
treated the disease like an actual thing and wore a mask
didn’t muzzle Fauci
he signed 10 executive orders on the first day to help stop the spread

just epic bad faith as usual
Your blind hatred is laughable. What 2 companies did he get together and why do so, when he's already said everyone will have a shot soon?
Not sure where you are, but there sure aren't enough shots available around here or in many places I see in the News.
If there are enough shots, it's extremely poorly organized distribution to blame.
As for all the others, is that why the # of new cases is INCREASING most places?
Some again! Maybe try to stay in reality this time.
P.S. Ignoring the border issues isn't going to make them go away.
3/23/2021 10:08 AM
allMOUTH: "As for all the others, is that why the # of new cases is INCREASING most places?"

That is 100 PERCENT due to garbage people who never gave a **** about anyone other than themselves. That is 100 PERCENT due to garbage supporters of a garbage president who told them it was cool to not wear a mask and that everything should be "open" because "freedom." That is 100 PERCENT due to garbage "patriots" who are CLUELESS as to what the word PATRIOT actually means.

Your pissant opinions are GARBAGE.

Because you...are TRASH.
3/23/2021 10:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.