BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

And in my opinion you are a pompous jack*ss who comes-off as thinking he's better than everybody else.
Play the semantics game all you want, if that's what you need to do to make yourself feel better.
I know semantics or not, name-calling or not, there is nothing you can ever do that will effect me. I'm very secure in who I am. I don't believe you can honestly say the same, but of course you'd never admit that.
11/8/2020 5:50 PM
Ha! I don't think I'm better than everybody else...not even you. Just different. Like you said, nothing I say or do will ever effect you Nothing you say or do will effect me either. You say I play semantics. In my opinion, you are the king of semantic playing. You don't support Trump, but you defend just about everything he does. You don't give a **** what I think of you. Believe me the feeling is mutual.

Hey lostinfound, why are you not complaining to all3 about being disrespectful? I asked someone to shut the **** up. all3 called me a sheithead and a pompous jackass. Which is more disrespectful? Not that I care if anyone here is disrespectful to me. Don't be a hypocrite. If you complain because I'm disrespectful, you should complain when anyone is disrespectful. Or is it okay when someone is disrespectful to people who disagree with you?
11/8/2020 6:24 PM
Oh good grief, Mr. holier-than-though now whining about someone else's double-standard. Just go away like you said you were - and I believe you said a few months ago you were, now that I think back. Guess I interpreted that post from back then wrong - I'm sure you would never intentionally lie to the good folks here.
11/8/2020 6:56 PM
To play your semantics game, I never called you a pompous jack*ss, I said in my opinion you are one. Did I do that properly? Is that how the semantics/twist game works? If you're not really leaving, please help me, as I never played that way before.
11/8/2020 6:58 PM
"What I like about you" is my favorite Semantics song.
11/8/2020 7:25 PM
funny, frog!
11/8/2020 7:30 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2020 5:50:00 PM (view original):
And in my opinion you are a pompous jack*ss who comes-off as thinking he's better than everybody else.
Play the semantics game all you want, if that's what you need to do to make yourself feel better.
I know semantics or not, name-calling or not, there is nothing you can ever do that will effect me. I'm very secure in who I am. I don't believe you can honestly say the same, but of course you'd never admit that.
This post of yours is just as offensive as anything I have seen here. Put away the huge ego, bub

You remind me of the elitist who went into the temple to pray, and he said, "I thank you that I am not like other men, liars, cheats, swindlers. (I am paraphrasing here) In fact, Lord, you are lucky to have me on your team.' and the other guy, a down and outer with a checkered past fall on his face, admitted that in him was no real good thing; and simply begged for mercy.

Which one do you think God heard?? Which one are you?? You don't have to be a religious person to get this.

You need not answer this, but do think on it
11/9/2020 7:01 PM
Posted by kermit on 11/8/2020 7:25:00 PM (view original):
"What I like about you" is my favorite Semantics song.
Good one
11/9/2020 7:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/8/2020 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Ha! I don't think I'm better than everybody else...not even you. Just different. Like you said, nothing I say or do will ever effect you Nothing you say or do will effect me either. You say I play semantics. In my opinion, you are the king of semantic playing. You don't support Trump, but you defend just about everything he does. You don't give a **** what I think of you. Believe me the feeling is mutual.

Hey lostinfound, why are you not complaining to all3 about being disrespectful? I asked someone to shut the **** up. all3 called me a sheithead and a pompous jackass. Which is more disrespectful? Not that I care if anyone here is disrespectful to me. Don't be a hypocrite. If you complain because I'm disrespectful, you should complain when anyone is disrespectful. Or is it okay when someone is disrespectful to people who disagree with you?
I did. but I am not a sim cop. I just wish some of you would stop the one up manship and pretend you are adults

Maybe this is my fault, because I am past age 70, and I know the futility of the 'game' of name calling.. Maybe some of you are still in high school

All3 says he has me muted or blocked. So he doesn't see my stuff anyhow. I agree with you on his bad post. He needs to grow up

Lets talk about something more sweet. POLITICS!

and try to see if we can do this without any name calling, or peeing on a post we disagree with.
11/11/2020 1:45 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/11/2020 1:12:00 AM (view original):
Both good looking for their ages. SO was Ted Bundy (not to be confused with Al Bundy or his daughter 'Kelly' )

So he passes a law that all must wear masks. Nobody can be in a group of over 5 (say good bye to the NFL, et al) Everywhere you go, you need to have your temprature taken, and pretty soon, an ID card to prove you are whatever the hype demands. Lock down the whole country until there is not a soul left with CO 19. Such a dreaded virus, We need to be tested to see if we have it

You wanted him, you got him. Like I said, Good Luck.. and to your freedoms, Na na na na, hey hey hey, kiss em Good Bye

All this is my schtick, though Hope I am totally wrong

11/11/2020 1:50 AM
That actually sounds good. No more virus! We can actually be free to live our lives instead of being restricted in everything we do, and we don't have to worry about dying as much! Thanks Joe Biden!
11/11/2020 11:24 AM
In 2016, Trump won WI, MI, PA by 77,000 votes. He said his victory was a "landslide" In 2020, Biden leads those three states by 214,000 votes - and that margin is growing Add in AZ and GA, and Biden has the exact same number of electoral votes as Trump had in 2016
11/12/2020 2:38 AM
Yup 306 to 306. Evenly divided Country.
11/12/2020 7:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/11/2020 11:24:00 AM (view original):
That actually sounds good. No more virus! We can actually be free to live our lives instead of being restricted in everything we do, and we don't have to worry about dying as much! Thanks Joe Biden!
Seriously? "Thanks Joe Biden"

Thanks for what exactly?

"Dying as much"---99.97% survival rate.

I am leaving again. The ignorance in this forum continues to fester. I feel sorry for America.
11/12/2020 9:30 AM
Nearly 250 thousand deaths.
11/12/2020 10:39 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.