BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 8/12/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for posting that reminder that most Biden voters are brainless sheep, believing and following whatever they are told.
BAAAAAAH for us Uofa.

"Funny" how Liberals are all for person choice and freedom, right up until people don't agree with them.
Should people get vaccinated? Probably (more and more I question that though, as more and more vaccinated seem to be getting the virus anyway), but I certainly wouldn't want it mandated. If unvaccinated, then keep wearing appropriate masks and following distance and crowd restrictions.
facts

libs r living

cons r dying

lemme say again

shot takers livin

denyers dyin

blue staters livin

red staters dyin

city folk livin

country folk dyin

yall dumb motherf*ckers

picketts charge

go on up to little round top

see what you get

the south gonna do it again
8/12/2021 7:01 PM
Well said. I think.
8/12/2021 7:47 PM
I’m just gonna say this as a non biased comment to whoever:

how often do you talk to women?
8/12/2021 11:34 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/12/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for posting that reminder that most Biden voters are brainless sheep, believing and following whatever they are told.
BAAAAAAH for us Uofa.

"Funny" how Liberals are all for person choice and freedom, right up until people don't agree with them.
Should people get vaccinated? Probably (more and more I question that though, as more and more vaccinated seem to be getting the virus anyway), but I certainly wouldn't want it mandated. If unvaccinated, then keep wearing appropriate masks and following distance and crowd restrictions.
New poll:

Self-reported seatbelt usage:
95% of Democrats say they wear seatbelts on a regular basis.
55% of Republicans say they wear seatbelts
37% of Republicans "don't plan to wear seatbelts"

All3: "Thanks for posting that reminder that most Biden voters are brainless sheep, believing and following whatever they are told."
8/13/2021 2:28 AM
Tang, I don't believe that poll. and the ongoing attack on Republicans is from those who are in chatrooms with the purpose of undermining the integrity of that party/ They are from the roster of Anitfa, BLM, CCCP, and are marxists/anarchists at heart. I do not believe them, I never will

Only an idiot won't wear a seatbelt.
8/13/2021 2:36 AM
I've been caught. My very real and serious poll that was definitely NOT a joke making fun of all3 has been exposed as a fraud. Feel free to lock me up.
8/13/2021 2:39 AM
and the Repubs are probably wiser than the Demo's and equally smart.

and remember this: It was the DEMOCRATS who opposed the emancipation proclamation.

Yet they use the race card when and wherever possible

In the democrat party in the early 1900's over 30 members were in the KKK. Now their members are sympathetic with the CCCP

Hypocrites on a power trip. They do NOT LOVE the American people. They love POWER and control, and i think you have to be blind not to
see it

Education has not made the US a great country. Faith in God is what made the country great.. and education was a by product
8/13/2021 2:43 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 2:39:00 AM (view original):
I've been caught. My very real and serious poll that was definitely NOT a joke making fun of all3 has been exposed as a fraud. Feel free to lock me up.
Lock you down. Aren't you up kind of late?? Unless you are on the West Coast
8/13/2021 2:44 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/12/2021 11:34:00 PM (view original):
I’m just gonna say this as a non biased comment to whoever:

how often do you talk to women?
Not often enough.. but whenever possible
8/13/2021 2:45 AM
“Education has not made the US a great country. Faith in God is what made the country great.. and education was a by product”

Has there ever been a better example of religious bat-shittery uttered in public?
8/13/2021 8:21 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 2:39:00 AM (view original):
How dare you!
8/13/2021 8:27 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/13/2021 2:43:00 AM (view original):
and the Repubs are probably wiser than the Demo's and equally smart.

and remember this: It was the DEMOCRATS who opposed the emancipation proclamation.

Yet they use the race card when and wherever possible

In the democrat party in the early 1900's over 30 members were in the KKK. Now their members are sympathetic with the CCCP

Hypocrites on a power trip. They do NOT LOVE the American people. They love POWER and control, and i think you have to be blind not to
see it

Education has not made the US a great country. Faith in God is what made the country great.. and education was a by product
Hahahaha oh man education certainly didn’t make Canada great I guess
8/13/2021 8:28 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/13/2021 8:21:00 AM (view original):
“Education has not made the US a great country. Faith in God is what made the country great.. and education was a by product”

Has there ever been a better example of religious bat-shittery uttered in public?
Probably yeah, but that is definitely a great example.
8/13/2021 8:29 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/12/2021 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Vaccine latest via new Fox News poll:

Biden voters:
86% already vaccinated
3% don't plan to get vaccinated

Trump voters:
54% already vaccinated
32% don't plan to get vaccinated
Hmmmm....most unvaccinated people are people of color, of which ~90% voted for Biden. Something doesn't compute.
8/13/2021 10:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.