Posted by Uofa2 on 8/12/2021 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Vaccine latest via new Fox News poll:

Biden voters:
86% already vaccinated
3% don't plan to get vaccinated

Trump voters:
54% already vaccinated
32% don't plan to get vaccinated
Hmmmm....most unvaccinated people are people of color, of which ~90% voted for Biden. Something doesn't compute.
Take it up with Fox.
8/13/2021 11:20 AM
Or maybe your two black friends.

Cause I'm not sure how "skin color" is involved here at all.
Plenty of dumb colored's voted for Trump................
8/13/2021 12:08 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2021 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Or maybe your two black friends.

Cause I'm not sure how "skin color" is involved here at all.
Plenty of dumb colored's voted for Trump................
I have three now. Not sure why you want to poke the bear, Bob? I have literally six close friends and 50% of them are black. How many close friends do you have? My dog just died, do not **** me off.
8/13/2021 12:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/13/2021 10:45:00 AM (view original):

Biden voters:
86% already vaccinated

Trump voters:
54% already vaccinated
Hmmmm....most unvaccinated people are people of color, of which ~90% voted for Biden. Something doesn't compute.
You're lying. Most unvaccinated people are white. It might be true that proportionally, a greater percentage of black people are unvaccinated, but the difference is that most of that population is unsure of whether to get vaccinated instead of being straight-up anti vax for political reasons. It might be that much of the 13% gap in the Biden number is black people who don't know if they will get the vaccine.

Regardless, are you really going to deny that anti COVID vaccine sentiment is more likely to come from Republicans?
8/13/2021 12:33 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/13/2021 10:45:00 AM (view original):

Biden voters:
86% already vaccinated

Trump voters:
54% already vaccinated
You're lying. Most unvaccinated people are white. It might be true that proportionally, a greater percentage of black people are unvaccinated, but the difference is that most of that population is unsure of whether to get vaccinated instead of being straight-up anti vax for political reasons. It might be that much of the 13% gap in the Biden number is black people who don't know if they will get the vaccine.

Regardless, are you really going to deny that anti COVID vaccine sentiment is more likely to come from Republicans?
While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Of that 57%...I wonder how many are between the ages of 18 - 40 (low risk)? To me it is personal choice. I had the virus, I have helped save the lives of 50+ people through the American Red Cross with my plasma. My parents are vaccinated. I do not like vaccine shaming. It is crazy to me, especially since the COVID vaccines are not yet FDA approved. It has become political. Why? The CDC does not differentiate between those who had the virus and those who never had it. Which is sad and causes distrust.
8/13/2021 12:37 PM
You kind of pivoted off your initial claim which turned out to be bullshit, but whatever.

And no, it's not really a personal choice. Personally, I want to be done with this ******* pandemic, and that only happens when more people get vaxxed or we all die.
8/13/2021 12:39 PM
It has become political because many conservative politicians and media members spent months attacking the vaccine and promoting skepticism to further a political agenda.
8/13/2021 12:40 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 12:39:00 PM (view original):
You kind of pivoted off your initial claim which turned out to be bullshit, but whatever.

And no, it's not really a personal choice. Personally, I want to be done with this ******* pandemic, and that only happens when more people get vaxxed or we all die.
Lying? A mistake is lying now? Vaccines don't stop the delta variant. Per the CEO of Astra Zenca. What they do is lessen the severity of your symptoms. You swear a lot more now. You a tough guy now? LOL

You could not fight your way out of a paper bag. Keep it civil, little man.
8/13/2021 12:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 12:40:00 PM (view original):
It has become political because many conservative politicians and media members spent months attacking the vaccine and promoting skepticism to further a political agenda.
You're such a liar. A few zealots maybe but most say it is a personal choice. My parents got it right away. I have yet to get it as I had COVID and it would impact me in terms of shutting me down for 2-3 days. I cannot afford that as I have travel and such but I will get it in Sept. My kids don't need it. They had the virus and are perfectly fine. If their school requires it then they will get it.

It is a personal choice. If the CDC didn't flip flop and the FDA would approve them then more would get them IMO. They are 99% safe but there are side effects.
8/13/2021 12:45 PM
Boris, Sorry about the loss of your dog. I've been there.

Did he/she die of Covid?
8/13/2021 12:51 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2021 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Boris, Sorry about the loss of your dog. I've been there.

Did he/she die of Covid?
Epilepsy

Don't mess with me on this one Bob. Last warning.
8/13/2021 12:52 PM
Ooooooooooooh, tough guy
8/13/2021 1:05 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/13/2021 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 12:39:00 PM (view original):

Lying? A mistake is lying now? Vaccines don't stop the delta variant. Per the CEO of Astra Zenca. What they do is lessen the severity of your symptoms. You swear a lot more now. You a tough guy now? LOL

You could not fight your way out of a paper bag. Keep it civil, little man.
Yes. I am aware that the vaccine don't stop the spread completely, just reduce the severity of symptoms. If more people got vaccinated, the pandemic would not be as big a deal because we wouldn't have as great a risk of death.
8/13/2021 2:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/13/2021 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2021 12:40:00 PM (view original):
You're such a liar. A few zealots maybe but most say it is a personal choice. My parents got it right away. I have yet to get it as I had COVID and it would impact me in terms of shutting me down for 2-3 days. I cannot afford that as I have travel and such but I will get it in Sept. My kids don't need it. They had the virus and are perfectly fine. If their school requires it then they will get it.

It is a personal choice. If the CDC didn't flip flop and the FDA would approve them then more would get them IMO. They are 99% safe but there are side effects.
Wonder how you explain the fact that the vast majority of unvaccinated people who will refuse to get the vaccine at any point are Republicans?
8/13/2021 2:21 PM

8/13/2021 2:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.