BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

She thought she was talking to Frankly but she was actually talking to Surely.
9/16/2021 10:08 AM
He gets off easy. Too easy. Stat of limitations is a joke, as is the whole corrupt justice system.. in BOTH Canada and US
9/16/2021 2:24 PM
How'd that California election thing work out for ya dummy?
9/16/2021 7:41 PM
Wicked people will elect wicked leaders... and Gavin Neuson is a very wicked person
9/19/2021 6:24 AM
On what evidence do you judge Gavin Neuson to be "very wicked"?
Specifically, WHAT does he do or say that makes him "evil"?

I'm curious as to HOW you make that conclusion.
9/19/2021 9:25 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/19/2021 9:25:00 AM (view original):

He is a sexual deviate. He is against anyone worshipping and therefore against religious freedom. If you are against religious freedom, you are an enemy of any kind of freedom. I could say a lot more, but won't waste any more time, because you are here to argue and cast insults. Rapists get a slap on the wrist, looters can loot stores with impunity. .. but you know all this already. Newsom is in favor of men marrying men, and children 'choosing their sexuality' This is perversion, it is vulgar. If you think differently, then that is your right.. but we cannot have any kind of a conversation.

How would you like to be a store owner in central San Francisco? Your insurance costs would put you under. You would be often cleaning graffiti off your front walls. replacing broken windows. Looters and thieves would even mock you, as they did their deeds. This crap is all on the democrats and their permissive policies. They refuse to take a stand against crime

I know you wont like my answer, but you did ask

There is more. Californians are taxed to death, and etc. What do you think of the new look of San Francisco's streets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOkX9dp85I

People in that city are afraid to go outside. Yet, they keep voting for the Dem's

Here is another one on that same city. I DARE you to read the comments below it

https://youtu.be/APZgOyYMk_E
9/19/2021 12:01 PM (edited)
Please don’t go back and forth with insults.(I’m hoping).
He said his thing. Let it be.
Wait for a different kind of conversation.
9/19/2021 11:44 AM
"He is a sexual deviate. He is against anyone worshipping and therefore against religious freedom. If you are against religious freedom, you are an enemy of any kind of freedom. I could say a lot more,"

Please. Say more.

WHERE did you get the notion that Gavin Newsom (sp?) is against anyone worshipping?
That IS nuts. And would likely be political suicide, even in California.

SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE! (basic math question!).

The rest of your litany on Newsom seems like a complaint about SOME of the people who reside in places within California or your personal issues with the Democratic Party of the U.S. than it does with proving Newsom to be evil. I didn't see you back that up sufficiently!
PLEASE do. Or you're just exercising your judgment muscle based on ???
9/19/2021 1:13 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/19/2021 1:13:00 PM (view original):
"He is a sexual deviate. He is against anyone worshipping and therefore against religious freedom. If you are against religious freedom, you are an enemy of any kind of freedom. I could say a lot more,"

Please. Say more.

WHERE did you get the notion that Gavin Newsom (sp?) is against anyone worshipping?
That IS nuts. And would likely be political suicide, even in California.

SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE! (basic math question!).

The rest of your litany on Newsom seems like a complaint about SOME of the people who reside in places within California or your personal issues with the Democratic Party of the U.S. than it does with proving Newsom to be evil. I didn't see you back that up sufficiently!
PLEASE do. Or you're just exercising your judgment muscle based on ???
This is not a courtroom, or an inquisition. Obviously, you are good with Gavin. If you were really interested in a discussion, you would have played those two clips.

End
9/19/2021 1:29 PM (edited)

silly Bob...Newsom (not Neuson) is wicked because his views do not align with lostnfound's at all. Same reason he(the Canuck) probably think you and i are wicked.
9/19/2021 2:57 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2021 2:57:00 PM (view original):

silly Bob...Newsom (not Neuson) is wicked because his views do not align with lostnfound's at all. Same reason he(the Canuck) probably think you and i are wicked.
All I did was post my opinion. Too bad if it doesn't dovetail with yours
9/19/2021 5:48 PM
Very few, if any, of your opinions dovetail with mine. That's okay. You are entitled to your opinion. Regardless of how silly it might be.
9/19/2021 8:27 PM
The proposed 3.5 reconciliation infrastructure bill and the 1 trillion infrastructure bill must be completed over the next 10 days.
It is absolute that the reconciliation bill will be significantly whittled down. I think it will end up around 2.5 max.
The White House and 48 Dems will have to sacrifice a lot of human infrastructure to get the full allocated money to combat effects of climate change and efforts to stop it.

I pray that they do that if they have to and not the opposite.

This is a time to watch the daily news on this vital piece of legislation and see how the priorities get allocated for the negotiated price tag.
9/20/2021 11:51 AM (edited)
Manchin will have to get compromise on emission regulations penalizing the coal companies in n his state and rewarding companies already complying.
9/20/2021 11:47 AM
Approximately 675,000 people have now died from Covid in the United States.
That calibrates to about 1 out of 495.

Patriotic people dying for their country.
American ritualistic suicide.

By New Year the number will be at least 700 Thousand and it will compute to about 1 in 470.
This should be staggering to everyone.
9/20/2021 12:05 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.