BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 9/24/2021 8:28:00 AM (view original):
You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
I don’t mind.
It’s A ok.
Really.
But why not at least be grammatically correct and say
I am blocking...
9/24/2021 9:17 AM (edited)
The infrastructure bills are Obviously the most important thing to keep up with now but
there is another story to start paying close attention to if you care about accountability and even reprisal if you will for treason against the United States and our very foundation.

Im referring to the probability that the DOJ is about to start a formal investigation of Trump for trying to overthrow the election and our established passage of power by a coup. Literally a coup.

Things have greatly intensified since the release of the 6 point memo written by lawyer John C Eastman for Trump and given to Spence to convince him to not allow Biden to win the electoral College.

I don’t post this for the Trump people.
I post this for the rest of us that are interested.
this memo combined with the calls to Georgia and Trumps actions and refusals on Jan. 6 are ratcheting up an investigation.

Merritt Garland is a man of stature and dedication to law and country.
I think he will appoint an appropriate special counsel.

I also think the formal investigation will begin publicly after charges are filed in Georgia and maybe Arizona.

This is the biggest story about presidential misconduct since Watergate and dwarfs it in comparison.

Pay attention to this as it unfolds.
9/24/2021 2:09 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/20/2021 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Approximately 675,000 people have now died from Covid in the United States.
That calibrates to about 1 out of 495.

Patriotic people dying for their country.
American ritualistic suicide.

By New Year the number will be at least 700 Thousand and it will compute to about 1 in 470.
This should be staggering to everyone.
It is now about 1 out of 485.
We are living in a Michael Crichton movie.

Isnt it amazing that no matter what the stock market keeps rolling and thriving.

If we could only have a thriving democracy.
Democracy is dying just as the body politic is.

watching This is How it Ends on Netflix today for a little cheering up.

I found low sugar and no sugar oatmeal in my supermarket. I hope they will do the same for pop tarts.
9/25/2021 11:48 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/24/2021 8:28:00 AM (view original):
You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
I might suggest if you are blocking Jetson, it is you who has a problem. He has yet to make a snarky comment
9/26/2021 7:51 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/25/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):

By New Year the number will be at least 700 Thousand and it will compute to about 1 in 470.

Isnt it amazing that no matter what the stock market keeps rolling and thriving.

I found low sugar and no sugar oatmeal in my supermarket. I hope they will do the same for pop tarts.
The stock market doesn't seem to care about CO 19, or who is president. Amazing. McDonalds is still paying dividends and making $$ so are Microsoft, Home Depot, Best Buy and Walmart
9/26/2021 7:53 PM
This is the week that the Congress puts the pedal to the metal on the infrastructure bills.
My biggest worry is that Manchin and Sinema and some of the progressives cause less resources to be devoted to fighting climate change. We can’t wait on full funding on that because it is an existential threat with a time limit for action.
The Human Resources part of the agenda can start for less years if it takes that to get a bill passed or even come back next year.
There must be no serious compromise on climate change infrastrucure bill money.

If not now then when?
If not us then who?
It can’t be fixed without us leading the way
so we must do it correctly.
9/27/2021 9:42 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/26/2021 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/25/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):

The stock market doesn't seem to care about CO 19, or who is president. Amazing. McDonalds is still paying dividends and making $$ so are Microsoft, Home Depot, Best Buy and Walmart
“The stock market doesn't seem to care about who is president.”

lol welcome to the land of “we’ve been saying this for years now.”

It does care about Covid however, and the response to it.
9/27/2021 10:00 AM
Why lol - he made a correct assessment and all during Covid it keeps rolling so as long as there are vaccines out there Covid has not really affected it.
The economy is still the economy and so is the market.

Give Lostnfound a break.
I hate the petty snarky know it all stuff.
9/27/2021 11:01 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/27/2021 11:03:00 AM (view original):
Why lol - he made a correct assessment and all during Covid it keeps rolling so as long as there are vaccines out there Covid has not really affected it.
The economy is still the economy and so is the market.

Give Lostnfound a break.
I hate the petty snarky know it all stuff.
He’s one of the people that gave Trump all the credit for the stock market and said Biden would tank the stock market so no, I’m fine with my post.
9/27/2021 12:56 PM
And I say give the gentleman credit instead for re- assessing.
Thats even better.
And classier.
He is always entitled to his opinion.
9/27/2021 1:16 PM
I do not agree with hardly anything of Lostnfound’s political or religious stuff but he is a gentleman and one of the only ones in the non sports posting.
The last thing I’m going to do is throw an Lol at him or anyone for saying something I agree with.
9/27/2021 1:21 PM
I will keep posting and I’m hoping that whether I’m ignored or not that people who continue to post will show a little class.
9/27/2021 1:23 PM
OK Dino. I'm convinced.
You exhibit the exact same wannabe "arbiter" (personality) trait as did the original guy (Dino27).
He was the wannabe "arbiter" of HIS threads and would repeatedly decide IF the poster was allowed speech.
Now, you wannabe the "arbiter" of class............ like I said, I'm convinced.

For just me.......... I say welcome back and cut the pretense.............
BUT, stop trying to be the dictator of ANYTHING, particularly what YOU decide is "class"...............

Taste is quite particularly in the eye of the beholder..............
And you've already proved yourself unable to restrain yourself as an arbiter of "fairness" round these parts!
9/27/2021 2:58 PM
I’m sorry but how is giving my opinion being a dictator.
Unlike you I state my opinion nicely and politely and fairly. I don’t expect you to like it or agree but you are certainly trying to tell me not to express a very reasonable opinion about acting like gents instead of gnats.
9/27/2021 3:54 PM (edited)
In addition to what I posted earlier I believe you just posted (in a different thread) something wherein you finished with "let them eat cake"

a line
I'm sure I could find using the search function (IF I wanted to waste the time) haven been posted by (the infamous) Dino27 at some point in the not so long ago past round here.

Not that I care mind you.......... welcome back dude!
9/27/2021 3:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...59|60|61|62|63...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.