BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Let them eat cake is a pretty common phrase.
Maybe I should have said let them eat strudel.
9/27/2021 3:59 PM
Your snarkiness takes a backseat to no one...........Dino27, or Jetson21.........it seeps thru quite regularly.
And then, of course, there's the writing style.
AND the lecturing of others on civility.......... and likely more human foibles to come.
Like I said........ you ain't fooling many..........cept for maybe lostand found, the Canuck poster.
But, he's PROVED beyond any doubt how easy HE is to fool.
He's still believing in Don the Con, our former grifter POTUS.
9/27/2021 4:01 PM
You can say whatever you like about who I am.
I have no idea what the interest is.
You do not see me needing to call people fools and the like.
My posts can be “snarky” about issues but not so about posters. My posts are respectful and I practice civil discourse.
9/27/2021 4:19 PM
respectful? like when you claimed you had never seen a post with substance from me? Quite respectful. Cut the crap, dino...you are who you are and it's nothing to be ashamed of...for anyone.
9/27/2021 8:34 PM
Mr. Wylie you have of course forgot that you denigrated the quality of my posting unprovoked which is absurd and when I expressed my opinion of the quality of your posts in response you complain.

If it makes you happy to give me a nickname of Dino
thats fine. Are you referring to Dino Martin or Dino Flintstone ?

Let me anticipate your response - “ whatever “.

I do not initiate bad sportsmanship in the forums.
9/27/2021 9:08 PM (edited)
This is weird.
9/27/2021 10:18 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/27/2021 10:18:00 PM (view original):
This is weird.
Yes it is nuts reading the constant Dino this and Dino that.
They can do it but it is weird.
Also complaining when someone suggests that bashing each other because of disagreements is not a class act is weird. Not talking about you.

I just like to post substantive and action packed posts in my own words - not reprinted articles as a poor substitute for ones own thoughtful opinion.
There are people outside the little cabal here who read and some agree and some disagree.
They are the silent majority.
9/27/2021 10:39 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 9/27/2021 8:34:00 PM (view original):
respectful? like when you claimed you had never seen a post with substance from me? Quite respectful. Cut the crap, dino...you are who you are and it's nothing to be ashamed of...for anyone.
Wylie, you should know that this Jetson is NOT Dino.
9/28/2021 4:02 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/27/2021 10:18:00 PM (view original):
This is weird.
This room is full of bullies who are only here to pick on others.
9/28/2021 4:04 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/28/2021 4:02:00 AM (view original):
why should I know that? Because it is what you think? As I've mentioned before, there is very little that you think that I agree with. Why should this be any different?
9/28/2021 12:19 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/27/2021 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Mr. Wylie you have of course forgot that you denigrated the quality of my posting unprovoked which is absurd and when I expressed my opinion of the quality of your posts in response you complain.

If it makes you happy to give me a nickname of Dino
thats fine. Are you referring to Dino Martin or Dino Flintstone ?

Let me anticipate your response - “ whatever “.

I do not initiate bad sportsmanship in the forums.
show me one example of me denigrating a post of yours
9/28/2021 12:20 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/27/2021 4:19:00 PM (view original):
You can say whatever you like about who I am.
I have no idea what the interest is.
You do not see me needing to call people fools and the like.
My posts can be “snarky” about issues but not so about posters. My posts are respectful and I practice civil discourse.
It could stem from basic insecurities he has
9/29/2021 12:28 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/28/2021 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/28/2021 4:02:00 AM (view original):
why should I know that? Because it is what you think? As I've mentioned before, there is very little that you think that I agree with. Why should this be any different?
why? Long story. Perhaps you just can't recognize behavior patterns.. Move on then
9/29/2021 12:32 AM
Jetson = Dino
9/29/2021 4:43 AM
Hey Lostnfound. Don’t worry about it.
They are obsessed with Dino.
I really don’t mind what they call me.
Im only here to post my opinions
and the dopey Dino stuff is their thing.
9/29/2021 8:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...60|61|62|63|64...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.