BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Jetson = Dino
9/30/2021 1:45 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Meanwhile 39 days have passed since one of your regulars All3 has appeared and the only 2 people who expressed any concern was Lostnfound and me.

That says volumes and volumes about the character of the posters outside of Lostnfound and myself around here.
Proof of what I know.
Really? I started a thread asking if anyone had seen or heard from him, before anyone else said a word. I guess you didn't notice because of the lack of substance.

Your proof is crap, dude.
9/30/2021 1:54 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/30/2021 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Meanwhile 39 days have passed since one of your regulars All3 has appeared and the only 2 people who expressed any concern was Lostnfound and me.

That says volumes and volumes about the character of the posters outside of Lostnfound and myself around here.
Proof of what I know.
Really? I started a thread asking if anyone had seen or heard from him, before anyone else said a word. I guess you didn't notice because of the lack of substance.

I noticed that you mentioned him but you also said nothing whatsoever about his health or showed any concern about it even after my post despite his extremely serious cancer which as he described was far far far more serious then the bronxcheer guy so that kind of negated your post big guy.

Yeah your lack of substance.
9/30/2021 2:19 PM (edited)
I post because I like to and it will stay that way.
9/30/2021 2:19 PM
Oh, the Hindenburg.
9/30/2021 2:24 PM
The original statement I responded to was "Do vaccines work on the illegal aliens and terrorists we flew here from Afghanistan?"

The assumption I made from the original poster was that we both agree that terrorism and illegal immigration is bad, and therefore, if Afghan refugees are terrorists, we should not be allowing them to immigrate to America. You said that this conclusion is "twisting their words."

Would love to hear what you thought the implication was. Are you pro-terrorism? If we were importing a bunch of terrorists, I probably wouldn't support that.
9/30/2021 2:56 PM
I'm also not sure what the original poster meant by "illegal aliens" considering that refugee status is a legal way to immigrate to America.

Of course, I would expect nothing less from the same person who was concern trolling about Biden leaving Afghans to die with his evacuation - the same people he is now calling terrorists and illegals, by the way.
9/30/2021 2:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/30/2021 2:56:00 PM (view original):
The original statement I responded to was "Do vaccines work on the illegal aliens and terrorists we flew here from Afghanistan?"

The assumption I made from the original poster was that we both agree that terrorism and illegal immigration is bad, and therefore, if Afghan refugees are terrorists, we should not be allowing them to immigrate to America. You said that this conclusion is "twisting their words."

Would love to hear what you thought the implication was. Are you pro-terrorism? If we were importing a bunch of terrorists, I probably wouldn't support that.
You can’t read or understand.
He said illegal aliens AND terrorists.
He never said all afghans were terrorists.
You can’t read and you make weird assumptions.
Just plain weird....I’m biting my tongue when I say just that.

Everybody in the loop except for the loopy knows that some of the people getting on the planes while not suspected of being terrorists especially the women and kids did not have green cards or green card applications I.e. illegal aliens in the eyes of many.
Comprende?

And asking me if I support terrorism shows with proof of how stupid and dumb of a person you most definitely are.

You are dumber then a horses *** to me from this point forward.
As some of your other fools would say LOL.
9/30/2021 3:19 PM (edited)

Dino all riled up again...........
It'd be amusing if'n it weren't so sad.
It's completely transparent................if anyone G. A. S.
9/30/2021 3:24 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/30/2021 1:54:00 PM (view original):

Proof of what I know.

I noticed that you mentioned him but you also said nothing whatsoever about his health or showed any concern about it even after my post despite his extremely serious cancer which as he described was far far far more serious then the bronxcheer guy so that kind of negated your post big guy.

Yeah your lack of substance.
In fact there was more comment and bewilderment about the whereabouts of Dino then the guy with late stage cancer in at least 3 major organs of his body who suddenly disappeared.

Such an aggregation of heartless frauds you guys are and I mean that so sincerely because you have worked hard for that and earned it.
9/30/2021 3:27 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/30/2021 3:24:00 PM (view original):

Dino all riled up again...........
It'd be amusing if'n it weren't so sad.
It's completely transparent................if anyone G. A. S.
What you say or think is really of no meaning to me.
9/30/2021 3:29 PM
I will keep posting whenever I like and it is my pleasure as well as yours.
9/30/2021 3:30 PM
Covid News - The good and the Bad

The bad and ugly - CDC reports 700,000 deaths in USA. That computes to 1 out of 472 people.

Good News - new and better types of vaccines are being developed and they may be a vanguard for vaccines needed for future pandemics.
We currently use what are called hardware vaccines - using bits and pieces of the virus to stimulate antibodies.
The new development is software vaccines. In India they are using DNA of the virus to lead to RNA to create ribosomes that will cause cells to create antibodies.
But other countries are going to skip the DNA and go right in with RNA which would be more direct and efficient.

This is good news on the horizon.
9/30/2021 3:57 PM (edited)
Jetson = Dino
9/30/2021 4:23 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/30/2021 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
If he's not dino he's DEFINITELY someone most of us know under an alias. It goes to show us that assclowns come in ALL shapes and sizes.
9/30/2021 5:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...62|63|64|65|66...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.