BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/30/2021 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Meanwhile 39 days have passed since one of your regulars All3 has appeared and the only 2 people who expressed any concern was Lostnfound and me.

That says volumes and volumes about the character of the posters outside of Lostnfound and myself around here.
Proof of what I know.
Really? I started a thread asking if anyone had seen or heard from him, before anyone else said a word. I guess you didn't notice because of the lack of substance.

Your proof is crap, dude.
I noticed that you mentioned him but you also said nothing whatsoever about his health or showed any concern about it even after my post despite his extremely serious cancer which as he described was far far far more serious then the bronxcheer guy so that kind of negated your post big guy.

Yeah your lack of substance.
In fact there was more comment and bewilderment about the whereabouts of Dino then the guy with late stage cancer in at least 3 major organs of his body who suddenly disappeared.

Such an aggregation of heartless frauds you guys are and I mean that so sincerely because you have worked hard for that and earned it.
I started a thread asking if anyone knew anything or had heard from him? Why would I ask if I wasn't at least a little bit concerned?

heartless frauds? how would you know? You know very little about me, if anything. Or anyone else who posts here.
9/30/2021 5:56 PM
"And asking me if I support terrorism shows with proof of how stupid and dumb of a person you most definitely are.

You are dumber then a horses *** to me from this point forward.
As some of your other fools would say LOL."

So much for being courteous and civil, eh?
9/30/2021 5:57 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 2:19:00 PM (view original):
I post because I like to and it will stay that way.
same here, buddy...regardless of what you think about my "lack of substance".
9/30/2021 5:58 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/30/2021 2:56:00 PM (view original):
The original statement I responded to was "Do vaccines work on the illegal aliens and terrorists we flew here from Afghanistan?"

The assumption I made from the original poster was that we both agree that terrorism and illegal immigration is bad, and therefore, if Afghan refugees are terrorists, we should not be allowing them to immigrate to America. You said that this conclusion is "twisting their words."

Would love to hear what you thought the implication was. Are you pro-terrorism? If we were importing a bunch of terrorists, I probably wouldn't support that.
You can’t read or understand.
He said illegal aliens AND terrorists.
He never said all afghans were terrorists.
You can’t read and you make weird assumptions.
Just plain weird....I’m biting my tongue when I say just that.

Everybody in the loop except for the loopy knows that some of the people getting on the planes while not suspected of being terrorists especially the women and kids did not have green cards or green card applications I.e. illegal aliens in the eyes of many.
Comprende?

And asking me if I support terrorism shows with proof of how stupid and dumb of a person you most definitely are.

As some of your other fools would say LOL.
OK, Mr. "word-twister," can you point me to where in my post I implied that the OP argued all Afghans were terrorists?

And I don't care what random nobody's definition of "illegal alien" is. If you think refugees are illegal immigrants, you're wrong. Those are the facts and you don't need to justify misinformation. You can't say that those in the planes weren't suspected of being terrorists while also arguing that saying some are terrorists is a justifiable statement.
9/30/2021 5:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/30/2021 5:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/30/2021 2:56:00 PM (view original):
The original statement I responded to was "Do vaccines work on the illegal aliens and terrorists we flew here from Afghanistan?"

The assumption I made from the original poster was that we both agree that terrorism and illegal immigration is bad, and therefore, if Afghan refugees are terrorists, we should not be allowing them to immigrate to America. You said that this conclusion is "twisting their words."

Would love to hear what you thought the implication was. Are you pro-terrorism? If we were importing a bunch of terrorists, I probably wouldn't support that.
You can’t read or understand.
He said illegal aliens AND terrorists.
He never said all afghans were terrorists.
You can’t read and you make weird assumptions.
Just plain weird....I’m biting my tongue when I say just that.

Everybody in the loop except for the loopy knows that some of the people getting on the planes while not suspected of being terrorists especially the women and kids did not have green cards or green card applications I.e. illegal aliens in the eyes of many.
Comprende?

And asking me if I support terrorism shows with proof of how stupid and dumb of a person you most definitely are.

As some of your other fools would say LOL.
OK, Mr. "word-twister," can you point me to where in my post I implied that the OP argued all Afghans were terrorists?

And I don't care what random nobody's definition of "illegal alien" is. If you think refugees are illegal immigrants, you're wrong. Those are the facts and you don't need to justify misinformation. You can't say that those in the planes weren't suspected of being terrorists while also arguing that saying some are terrorists is a justifiable statement.
You have a very very serious reading comprehension problem.
Get a tutor.
9/30/2021 6:07 PM
An "illegal alien" would be when someone is legally prevented from entering a space, but chooses to do so anyway. For example, if you were banned from the WIS forums for being a nuisance but decided to come back under an alias so you could continue to spout your dumbass opinions, you'd be an illegal alien.

Refugees aren't illegal immigrants because refugees come to America legally.
9/30/2021 6:09 PM
I never called them illegal aliens idiot.
getwormed called some of the people illegal aliens and because you got everything mixed up I reaffirmed that many people ( mostly on the right like worm ) consider them illegal aliens.

You could not understand what he said.
You could not understand what I said.

At this point I glaze over your posts. It is pointless to take what you say seriously.
9/30/2021 6:14 PM
Dino = Jetson
9/30/2021 6:20 PM
Tangplay - I apologize for taking a harsh tone with you. It is very frustrating to see a person who is intelligent constantly misread what is before him.
I think that you let your imagination and expectations get the better of you when you are reading.

If you focus more on the words and context as written you will not have this problem come up so often.

Fact is that except for the rare post by the Ufa guy I’m the only person on the center to left writing intelligent posts and more then one sentence.

You read what you want the words to say instead of just reading precisely.
It is a dyslexic way of reading.
9/30/2021 6:32 PM
Assclown thinks he's the arbiter of all things correct.

I think he's just Dino being Dino.
Except without his necessary meds.
Thus he's decided to be the internet God.

Probably still thinks that the comparison of the Palestinian people to the Apache is outrageous, rather than fair and appropriate.
9/30/2021 6:38 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jetson=Dino
9/30/2021 6:49 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 6:14:00 PM (view original):
I never called them illegal aliens idiot.
getwormed called some of the people illegal aliens and because you got everything mixed up I reaffirmed that many people ( mostly on the right like worm ) consider them illegal aliens.

You could not understand what he said.
You could not understand what I said.

At this point I glaze over your posts. It is pointless to take what you say seriously.
What was the point of arguing that Got_Worms thinks refugees are illegal immigrants? I already understand that. My point was that he's wrong. You agree that he's wrong.

Why do you even bother posting this garbage? It serves no purpose.

You, and this has continued from when you were posting as dino, consistently nitpick one word and disagree semantically while overlooking a broader argument that you agree with.
9/30/2021 9:22 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Tangplay - I apologize for taking a harsh tone with you. It is very frustrating to see a person who is intelligent constantly misread what is before him.
I think that you let your imagination and expectations get the better of you when you are reading.

If you focus more on the words and context as written you will not have this problem come up so often.

Fact is that except for the rare post by the Ufa guy I’m the only person on the center to left writing intelligent posts and more then one sentence.

The only interpretation I made from Got_Worms' post was that believing that a group of refugees is filled with terrorists and illegal immigrants would probably lead someone to not support their immigration to America.

You have zero ground to argue that I've misread anything that was said. I just extrapolated the argument to its logical conclusion.
9/30/2021 9:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/30/2021 9:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/30/2021 6:32:00 PM (view original):

The only interpretation I made from Got_Worms' post was that believing that a group of refugees is filled with terrorists and illegal immigrants would probably lead someone to not support their immigration to America.

You have zero ground to argue that I've misread anything that was said. I just extrapolated the argument to its logical conclusion.
I have to glaze because you can’t be accountable for your mistakes.

Again, you badly misread worms
and then misread me so badly that you asked me if I support terrorism. And then accuse me of nitpicking.

I am hoping that you will grow up. You seem to be a young guy and you seem very insulated.
I certainly hope that you don’t think these “guys” are of good character. They are not.

You do look at things in a very overly literal way but just get it so wrong and keep defending yourself by blaming it on the person who corrects you.

You really have to grow up and start to be an independent person who is accountable.

I think so very little of the others. They are older then you and really ****** people to the core. What happened with All3 proves it. That Bronx cheer has the audacity to set up thread about his cancer and All 3 was in the front of the line many many times sending good wishes and his situation was always much much much more dire.
bronxpieceofdung doesn’t even say a friggin word.

Anyone from any spiritual or religious background can form an opinion about that kind of person.

I apologized for my harsh tone for you but get a spine and develop true character.

Now I keep posting because I like to.
There are plenty of people outside of here that read.
Some agree and some hate me. It’s ok.

None of the kindergarten stuff around here bothers me even a little bit.

I have led an accomplished life and I know right from wrong and class from dirt.
Break out of your little bubble.
9/30/2021 9:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...63|64|65|66|67...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.