BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

I don't know if you need to re-read the thread, but it seemed to be that your criticism was that I was twisting words, not taking them in a literal way. It's actually the opposite. Did you get confused?
10/1/2021 12:16 AM
No confusion. He;s just "nuts"-----------or "off the meds", if you prefer.
But, no worries. He's quite sure HE knows all, and anyone who disagrees with him is just not of "good character".

How about if we put Dino27/Jetson21 and that Salamander doofuss in a big box like roped off area and let them settle all these human differences of opinion.
We'll have lost n found referee.

Should be a lotta hissing, and pushing and slappin'................. maybe even a bite or two.
Extra points should be awarded for testicle kicking.
10/1/2021 9:03 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/1/2021 12:16:00 AM (view original):
I don't know if you need to re-read the thread, but it seemed to be that your criticism was that I was twisting words, not taking them in a literal way. It's actually the opposite. Did you get confused?
Sorry but I won’t be going back and forth with you about your gibberish.
You can have the last word for what it’s worth.
10/1/2021 9:17 AM
Jetson = Dino
10/1/2021 9:18 AM
As the negotiations continue on the Reconcilliation bill
Manchin says he is at 1.5.
I think it will end up around 2.1. Nothing being reported would indicate that there will be important compromise on funding to fight climate change and its effects.
I think that the student debt forgiveness will take a big hit. I think it was supposed to be 50,000.
I think it will still be there but reduced substantially to maybe 20,000.
I can see a lot of exemption for coal which is mostly in W Virginia to appease Manchin and give him a big win. A much more palatable phasing out with no penalties as now envisioned and cutting back on financial rewards to companies already complying with safer emissions.
48 senators want a permanent continuation of the popular child credit just started but maybe it has to be cut to 7 years to bring down the cost of the bill.
I don’t think any social program will be cut out
but probably scrimping and sculpting of each program.
10/1/2021 4:24 PM (edited)
Dino= Jetson
10/1/2021 12:56 PM
Just like the updated Washington Post style guide emphasizes and all the Democrat politicians in DC proclaim, "pregnant women" is a non-inclusive and borderline transphobic term . Men, obviously, can get pregnant too, so we need to start normalizing the term "pregnant people". It's actually incredibly important .

The crazy and bigoted Republicans and right wingers in this country actually believe only women can become pregnant. God, isn't the right crazy?
10/2/2021 12:16 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/30/2021 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/30/2021 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
If he's not dino he's DEFINITELY someone most of us know under an alias. It goes to show us that assclowns come in ALL shapes and sizes.
Only one such animal here. You
I am so sick of your crap. All you have EVER posted are criticisms of other people. You have no life

Go find a new hobby
10/4/2021 7:06 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The China Taiwan story is very troubling.
China keeps flying aircraft into Taiwan airspace with increasing numbers and most provocatively.

Taiwan over the past year has been modernizing its military force and already announced its intention to devote 11 billion dollars to do so. Waiting on Parliament.
It has already a good missle program that can reach far into China.
It does not have nuclear capability or a biological or chemical warfare program.
It has an Air Force and a military of almost 300,000.

They say they are committed to fighting to the end and will inflict huge suffering on China when they do so.

China is testing Taiwan and The United States and world resolve.

Big Trouble in Little China.
10/4/2021 2:20 PM
Jetson = Dino
10/4/2021 2:48 PM
Yes. We know.
10/4/2021 2:53 PM
I don’t give a flying you know what about what you say my name is.
I am who I am.

Meanwhile I am the only one who puts out real posts written by me.
I do believe I am the only one capable.
10/4/2021 3:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by rsp777 on 10/4/2021 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Dear Self-Important Assclown using an Alias,

I can't hear see your bullshit anymore. You and your arrogant ramblings are a WASTE of everyone's time and you have been summarily dismissed.

You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
Do you really think that I or anyone else cares that I infuriate you so much that you can’t even ignore me.

Obsessed much? Maybe you have a crush?
Poor little bed wetter....poor baby.
10/4/2021 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.