BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

I count at least 4 people he has unleashed his Tourette’s syndrome on and 44 days and no word for All3.

Maggot.
Such a poor little maggot.
10/4/2021 5:13 PM
Jetson= Dino
10/4/2021 5:35 PM
Is dino still talking?

Allz eye seez is dis…

You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
10/4/2021 10:51 PM
A great Battle ( not ) is shaping up over Trump trying to assert executive privledge over subpoenaed witnesses and documents.
He hasn’t filed anything yet but he will.
Meanwhile Biden has already released some documents that he says do not involve his use of executive privilege.

Trump’s argument is obviously specious and a farce
and designed only to delay.

I see no reason why Biden cannot use his own use of executive privilege even if it is in court so long as the courts do not estop him.

One would hope that he acts quickly and efficiently before the possibility of being thwarted.

BTW one of the witnesses is Bannon who was not even in the administration or a government employee.
10/8/2021 4:39 PM (edited)
Dino = Jetson
10/8/2021 4:45 PM
It appears that the first batch Biden authorized the National Archives to release is the majority if not all of what Congress has requested and future requests will be handled case by case. So Trump is too late for those docs.

Biden said nothing in that batch should be shielded by executive privilege. Trump wanted some documents shielded.
Request denied.

Now Trump has to sue The National Archives.
No Court is going to issue an injunction stopping the sitting President from carrying out a power vested solely with him to authorize release of documents so relevant to the public interest.

Also there was a Supreme Court case in 1977 stating that a sitting President was the one in the best position to decide upon the propriety of the use of executive privilege and there was a balancing test.
10/8/2021 9:53 PM (edited)
Jetson = Dino
10/8/2021 6:00 PM
Jetson= Dino
10/8/2021 7:53 PM
Dino = Jetson
10/9/2021 5:14 AM
WIS CENTRAL NEWS UPDATE

Of the 4 people Trump is trying to prevent from testifying to congress Mark Meadow and Mosh Patel have already started cooperating in defiance to Trump.
10/9/2021 8:48 AM
Dino = Jetson
10/9/2021 9:01 AM
On The Infrastructure Bill

Im sure people in non sports prefer to bash each other’s brains in but important stuff is my preferred agenda.
The Dems are now on board for a 2 trillion reconcilliation bill. I had predicted 2.1 a while ago.

Now the battle will be over what is going on the chopping block. There will definitely be limits to some programs or shorter limits. That could affect the child tax credit which is actually a check each month which I think is one of the most important of the people programs. The added benefits to Medicare like vision and hearing and dental would be phased in anyway but Bernie is throwing a fit over further phasing in.

There are definitely times I disagree with Cortez but I think she is on the money as she is saying Climate change must be the number one priority and and there can be no skimping.

I have always said that climate money is what to watch. She is right. We will see what happens.
10/12/2021 7:56 PM (edited)
Does anyone who reads this stuff have any thoughts about how they think the 2 trillion should be spent among the discussed programs.
It will be spent so decrying the expenditure is kinda a waste.
10/12/2021 7:59 PM
Waiting for it....waiting for it....
10/12/2021 8:00 PM
Dino = Jetson
10/13/2021 4:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.