BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by bronxcheer on 10/9/2021 5:14:00 AM (view original):
Dino = Jetson
Stop spamming. It gets annoying

and as for his identity. WHO CARES??
10/13/2021 11:46 AM
S&P 500 closes at an all-time high for the 61st time this year.
11/2/2021 5:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
There have been multiple all time market highs this week, new jobless claims are at a COVID low, wages are up, and unemployment is down.

Of course, all you hear about in the media is a temporary blip in inflation and supply chain issues because liberal bias.
11/4/2021 8:57 AM
It is a key chain issue.
I used to have a cool Sandy Koufax key chain but it got lost. It’s going around.
11/4/2021 7:34 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/4/2021 7:34:00 PM (view original):
It is a key chain issue.
I used to have a cool Sandy Koufax key chain but it got lost. It’s going around.
Haha solid
11/5/2021 8:49 AM
US economy added back 531,000 jobs in October – beating expectations and a big rebound from September.

Unemployment rate falls to 4.6 (down from 6.3% in Jan.)
11/5/2021 8:49 AM
The job gains for August and September were also adjusted upwards significantly!
11/5/2021 11:24 AM
i don know about all that

but i do know they had to pass something and they did

now whats gonna tumble outta the clouds is parachute money to cronies and gentry

as we all get apprised what is in the bill

politics as we know it

did zuckerberg musk bezos & gates pay a 1% wealth tax?

nope

democrats are the weakest people of all

11/8/2021 1:18 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/8/2021 1:18:00 AM (view original):
i don know about all that

but i do know they had to pass something and they did

now whats gonna tumble outta the clouds is parachute money to cronies and gentry

as we all get apprised what is in the bill

politics as we know it

did zuckerberg musk bezos & gates pay a 1% wealth tax?

nope

democrats are the weakest people of all

Well I don’t agree with the weak part.
not always pragmatic yes.
They are the only thing keeping all hell from breaking loose.
The taxes are not public and the bill needs to be scored by Cbo but from what I read and heard on tv certain brackets went up but on some tax initiatives 48 strong out of 50 isn’t strong enough. The Dems were plenty unified and strong except for two and that made all the difference.
Also there was a strong feeling that a billionaire tax could not pass constitutional muster.

11/8/2021 1:40 AM
Wealth taxes aren't the best. Raise income taxes SIGNIFICANTLY along with other taxes. Also raise the budget for the IRS so we actually get the money that's already supposed to be taxed.
11/8/2021 1:43 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2021 1:43:00 AM (view original):
Wealth taxes aren't the best. Raise income taxes SIGNIFICANTLY along with other taxes. Also raise the budget for the IRS so we actually get the money that's already supposed to be taxed.
I agree.
11/8/2021 1:44 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/5/2021 11:55:00 AM (view original):
When the physical infrastructure bill is passed and the work gets started that will also create new jobs that will be good paying.
These jobs will not be minimum wage jobs and will involve skills n most cases and most will be union jobs... and there will be a lot of jobs created.
11/8/2021 2:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...66|67|68|69|70...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.