BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

sometimes a person will die in his or her home and his or her dog will eat his or her *** down to the bone

this liquid human petri sac we live in amounts to nothing when someone's hungry

but you're like Save that tiny bud it could blossom

are you gonna feed it clothe it take it to 18

no

you're gonna make the girl with no money brains or future go on welfare

and then you're gonna ***** about that
11/14/2020 9:22 PM
+ 1 and +1 more. Exactly!
11/15/2020 8:29 AM
So you're comparing an already dead person to an 8.5 month fetus? That truly shows how much you know about abortion and proves you shouldn't be talking about it. Look at the pictures yet? Nevermind, I know the answer.
People all over this Earth are looking to adopt babies, nobody is trying to "make" any woman raise a child she does not want.
There are responsibilities that come along with having s+x, and possible pregnancy is one of those. If your not responsible enough to handle a pregnancy, then your not responsible enough to handle s+x. Just one more way people in this Country are no longer held responsible for their actions. The downward spiral continues.
11/15/2020 12:15 PM
Yeah, women are all clamoring to go through 8.5 months of pregnancy just to have an abortion. It’s sound logic as always.
11/15/2020 12:45 PM
YOU just want to saddle the "irresponsible" poor (economically) woman with the consequences of HER action while still leaving the male participant held harmless for HIS participation/act.

AND, the reality IS that the only women saddled with YOUR desired punishment/consequence (that UNWANTED Pregnancy YOU want her to have to complete) is poor women. ANY woman of consequence can easily travel to a region/area that HAS legal abortions. You are only "saddling" the poor with unwanted children, not the well off.

Besides, YOU are male, aren't you?
You and me should have no say in the matter.
We don't bear the children, nor do we have the proper understanding of what it means to BE a prospective MOTHER!
So STFU.
11/15/2020 12:46 PM
As usual, you're both nuts.
Nobody ever came remotely close to saying woman are clamoring to go through 8.5 months of a pregnancy to have an abortion. Thanks for being as completely off-base and delusional as always. It's truly sad, the lengths you will go to in order to prove yourself foolish and full of nothing but twisted BS.
Bob, quite honestly I would have expected more from someone who claims to whole-heartedly support holding people responsible for their actions. I guess those actions don't include creating another human life. I like the rsp-like touch though. swearing at someone who holds a differing opinion is really going to get you far. Shows just how far into the hate-filled mob mentality you have fallen over the last several months. More sadness; another once-logical and practical person lost.
11/15/2020 1:00 PM
You specifically brought up a 8.5 month fetus, dude.
11/15/2020 1:49 PM
And you twisting it into me somehow saying anything close to them clamoring to do so is just another example of you twisting, distorting and lying to try to make whatever senseless point you're trying to make.
Truly don't understand your need to do so, but whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself. Hopefully you will take the post of bob that you agreed with the heart, and stop trying to twist and lie, just to be devisive and hateful.
11/15/2020 8:23 PM
11/15/2020 10:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/15/2020 8:23:00 PM (view original):
And you twisting it into me somehow saying anything close to them clamoring to do so is just another example of you twisting, distorting and lying to try to make whatever senseless point you're trying to make.
Truly don't understand your need to do so, but whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself. Hopefully you will take the post of bob that you agreed with the heart, and stop trying to twist and lie, just to be devisive and hateful.
Don't ******* lie, that was clearly the insinuation you were making because daddy Trump claimed Democrats support infanticide or something.

Otherwise, why the **** would it be relevant for you to introduce 8 month fetuses into the conversation?
11/15/2020 11:01 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/14/2020 9:22:00 PM (view original):
sometimes a person will die in his or her home and his or her dog will eat his or her *** down to the bone

this liquid human petri sac we live in amounts to nothing when someone's hungry

but you're like Save that tiny bud it could blossom

are you gonna feed it clothe it take it to 18

no

you're gonna make the girl with no money brains or future go on welfare

and then you're gonna ***** about that
Your cat will eat you. Your dog won't
11/16/2020 1:32 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/15/2020 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Don't ******* lie, that was clearly the insinuation you were making because daddy Trump claimed Democrats support infanticide or something.

Otherwise, why the **** would it be relevant for you to introduce 8 month fetuses into the conversation?
Umm the democrats DO condone abortion.. They tend to condone everything God hates. Now I know all3 can get his dander up, and will react.. .. but we need to work on real communication, rather than make a statement, and call anyone who disagrees a moron, a bigot, a nazi, or whatever. Don't they teach you kids anything in school abut that??

Ok call me condescending.. but we all can doing that... and not realize it
11/16/2020 1:37 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/16/2020 1:37:00 AM (view original):

Umm the democrats DO condone abortion.. They tend to condone everything God hates. Now I know all3 can get his dander up, and will react.. .. but we need to work on real communication, rather than make a statement, and call anyone who disagrees a moron, a bigot, a nazi, or whatever. Don't they teach you kids anything in school abut that??

Ok call me condescending.. but we all can doing that... and not realize it
Many democrats do condone abortion as a lesser evil. However, contrary to what all3 (and Trump) suggested, I know no Democrats who support 8 month abortion or killing babies after birth.
11/16/2020 7:55 AM

It’s such complete bullshit. He’s obviously insinuating women are deciding to have abortions at 8.5 months and then he’s lying about it. This is honestly the worst thing he’s said. Any women who’s had to have a third trimester abortion isn’t asking for it and he’s lumping in those tragedies with his bullshit narratives about “responsibility of sex.” Utter trash.
11/16/2020 10:13 AM
I appreciate the site-mail about tang's unbelievable stupidity here. He doesn't "know no Democrats who support . . . ", yet it's being done in these very Forums. This is why I have the stupid fvck blocked and will never read another post of his. Also, WTH ever said anything about killing babies after birth? Was this moron put through a combine after birth or what? Do Kansas Mormons do that as some kind of initiation? Man his stupidity has no end, and I just can't deal with it. My apologies to him and his family if some sort of mental illness causes him to be that way.
11/16/2020 10:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.