BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/28/2022 10:30:00 PM (view original):
all you're gonna get from roboputin also known as trumpthedisruptor also known as lazymemeboy also known as dougout

is silence

he does not know how to use words but the few words he knows he repeats and keeps on repeating until your brain says naptime

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

block him he ain no st anthony o egypt
1/28/2022 10:35 PM

1/28/2022 10:42 PM
Still waiting for you to show me where that was said. Or just admit you didn't watch it and took Breibart at their word.
1/28/2022 10:49 PM
CAN YOU READ?

“We have the record-breaking GDP in 2021, record-breaking number. We have the growth in a short period of time,” Zelensky explained, “but after, I think, the beginning of this informational coverage, after this change in the informational coverage, 12 and a half billion worth of investments were taken out of Ukraine.”

The BBC’s Ukrainian coverage of the press conference reported that Zelensky meant 12.5 billion hryvnia. The president lamented that the country had to use up part of its gold reserves to stabilize the currency, which he said had reached its highest level in a decade.
1/28/2022 10:50 PM
Yeah, I didn't think so. Back to blocked. Bagger is right and I am a dumbass for unblocking in the first place.
1/28/2022 10:51 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/28/2022 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, I didn't think so. Back to blocked. Bagger is right and I am a dumbass for unblocking in the first place.
1/28/2022 10:53 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/28/2022 10:30:00 PM (view original):
all you're gonna get from roboputin also known as trumpthedisruptor also known as lazymemeboy also known as dougout

is silence

he does not know how to use words but the few words he knows he repeats and keeps on repeating until your brain says naptime

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

block him he ain no st anthony o egypt
You are jealous because D out has brains
1/28/2022 11:36 PM
He may have brains but back when I read his posts he never used 'em much.
1/28/2022 11:53 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/28/2022 9:48:00 PM (view original):
I agree with Doug. Release the transcript. I also want everyone who was connected to the January 6 event to have their phone logs and records released also. I'm sure Doug agrees with that also. Let's have total transparency. Trump's calls with Putin also...right Doug?

FULL TRANSPARENCY FOR EVERYONE.
The narrative has rapidly changed from "Biden isn't tough enough on Ukraine/Russia and is causing war" to "Biden is too crazy by talking about a coming conflict and it's hurting Ukraine's economy"

I called this **** a couple days ago. Doug was intentionally staying quiet so that he could post hoc change his belief based upon whatever conservatives believe at the time.

What exactly am I supposed to be mad at Biden over? Listening to US intelligence?

Releasing the transcript sounds like a perfect idea, if you're Russian. Why the **** would the American White House release a document discussing internal intel information on a coming conflict? How stupid do conservatives think we are?
1/29/2022 2:15 AM
"Trump had a phone call with Ukraine's President and people got mad at that, but Biden also has a phone call and it's perfectly fine apparently? UHHHH HYPOCRISY MUCH????"
1/29/2022 2:16 AM
Biden is horrible for promising to appoint a black woman to the SC but Trump is OK for promising a woman, Reagan is ok for promising a woman, and Bush is OK for promising a black man, make it make sense
1/29/2022 2:20 AM
Yeah and that Black man was/is quite possibly the WORST SC Justice in our History. A guy married to a white nationalist conspiracy theorist who has connections to just about every EVIL right wing group there is!!

In short The Thomas's are complete pieces of Sh*t!!
1/29/2022 8:34 AM
i wonder if they role play in the boudoir

he puts on a white sheet and she the blackface

oh my the scenes we could write

were we insensitive enough to put pen to paper
1/29/2022 9:29 AM
Excellent idea for a novel. You have a way with words. Go for it!
I'd buy it.
1/29/2022 11:02 AM
But but but Breibart said so!
1/29/2022 11:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.