BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by all3 on 11/16/2020 10:19:00 AM (view original):
I appreciate the site-mail about tang's unbelievable stupidity here. He doesn't "know no Democrats who support . . . ", yet it's being done in these very Forums. This is why I have the stupid fvck blocked and will never read another post of his. Also, WTH ever said anything about killing babies after birth? Was this moron put through a combine after birth or what? Do Kansas Mormons do that as some kind of initiation? Man his stupidity has no end, and I just can't deal with it. My apologies to him and his family if some sort of mental illness causes him to be that way.
OK this post is unintentionally hilarious

1. Who sent you a sitemail about my post??? lol
2. Who in these forums is supporting 8 month abortion?
3. Trump said that some Democrats want abortion *after birth*
4. All3 confuses Mennonites for Mormons
5. After all of this, asks if I have a mental illness
11/16/2020 10:28 AM
Wow, does this guy sit in his storm cellar waiting for me to post, or what? To think I accused his protege, Uofa, of being almost as bad. Sorry Uofa, you'll never match the "Master". I'm not going to bother reading what he posted, as I'm sure it's just more lies, twists and BS. Why is he here like 24-7? What kind of life does he have? I really do feel bad for the guy, whatever his HUGE problem(s) are.
11/16/2020 10:40 AM
George Soros actually pays me to respond to your posts. Kinda crazy
11/16/2020 11:03 AM
what i am liking about Biden today is Larry Summers and Hank Paulson

go Biden

go Biden

go Biden

let's get back on the straight and narrow
11/16/2020 11:31 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/16/2020 11:32:00 AM (view original):

go Biden

go Biden

go Biden

Not the biggest fan of those two
11/16/2020 11:48 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/16/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Wow, does this guy sit in his storm cellar waiting for me to post, or what? To think I accused his protege, Uofa, of being almost as bad. Sorry Uofa, you'll never match the "Master". I'm not going to bother reading what he posted, as I'm sure it's just more lies, twists and BS. Why is he here like 24-7? What kind of life does he have? I really do feel bad for the guy, whatever his HUGE problem(s) are.
EVERY post from allMOUTH includes some soliloquy that incessantly WHINES about insert subject here. EVERYTHING he says includes personal attacks, name calling, egregious spelling and syntax, etc. and he BLOCKS anyone he's afraid of hearing from and lives in a tiny protected safe space bubble. I'm surprised he hasn't left us for Parler yet. Is anyone surprised that cons have become the safe-spaciest bunch of ******* the world has ever seen? And here, you can ALWAYS count on allMOUTH (and the newly returned dummy) to parrot the line of the party that lost its soul to an idiot and LOSER.
11/16/2020 11:53 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/16/2020 11:03:00 AM (view original):
George Soros actually pays me to respond to your posts. Kinda crazy
I loled. :)
11/16/2020 11:54 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/16/2020 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 11/16/2020 11:32:00 AM (view original):

go Biden

go Biden

go Biden

Not the biggest fan of those two
Larry Summers is the greatest of the great

and Hank Paulson is the father of Merritt Paulson

who is the last owner of the greatest AAA baseball club of all time

the Portland Beavers

so suck a dick

unless you enjoy it, in which case Suck a vag
11/16/2020 11:57 AM
so suck a dick unless you enjoy it, in which case Suck a vag

I loled again
11/16/2020 12:02 PM
Good cabinet choices so far
11/23/2020 4:17 PM
the wobbly ol fool busts his leg "playing w/ his dog"
12/1/2020 4:12 PM
At least dogs like HIM!
12/1/2020 4:20 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2020 4:20:00 PM (view original):
At least dogs like HIM!
“Trump observed that Republican senator Marco Rubio was “sweating like a dog” at a 2016 debate. He compared former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman to a dog when she published her book Unhinged: An Insider’s Account Of The Trump White House. Trump noted that Republican nominee Mitt Romney “choked like a dog” against Obama in the 2012 election. At various times, NBC’s David Gregory, Fox News’ Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz’s communications directors were all, Trump leered, “fired like a dog”.

In Trump’s tiny mind, dogs are venal, treacherous creatures. Vanity Fair suggested, “To the president, dogs are capable of many things, none of which are particularly dog-like. Begging for money, for example. Getting dumped. Feeling ungrateful... Trump never compared anything to a dog that draws on how the animal famously is. It’s never ‘He’s loyal like a dog’... The creatures have never done much good in the Trumpian universe.”

“Donald was not a dog fan,” ex-wife Ivana confirmed in her memoir Raising Trump, recalling his hostility to her poodle, Chappy, who would “bark at him territorially”.

Ivana never understood Trump’s hostility to dogs. “How can you not love a dog that acts like he’s won the lottery for life just because he sees you walk through the door?” she wondered.”

Trump has a weird thing with dogs, man.

12/1/2020 4:26 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/16/2020 1:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/15/2020 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/15/2020 8:23:00 PM (view original):
And you twisting it into me somehow saying anything close to them clamoring to do so is just another example of you twisting, distorting and lying to try to make whatever senseless point you're trying to make.
Truly don't understand your need to do so, but whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself. Hopefully you will take the post of bob that you agreed with the heart, and stop trying to twist and lie, just to be devisive and hateful.
Don't ******* lie, that was clearly the insinuation you were making because daddy Trump claimed Democrats support infanticide or something.

Otherwise, why the **** would it be relevant for you to introduce 8 month fetuses into the conversation?
Umm the democrats DO condone abortion.. They tend to condone everything God hates. Now I know all3 can get his dander up, and will react.. .. but we need to work on real communication, rather than make a statement, and call anyone who disagrees a moron, a bigot, a nazi, or whatever. Don't they teach you kids anything in school abut that??

Ok call me condescending.. but we all can doing that... and not realize it
democrats do support abortion (or at least some of them do) but I have never seen anyone support abortions at 8 months.
And does God talk to you or send you notes about what he hates? I doubt it. It is just your interpretation of what you think God hates.
As far as I can see many Christians (not all) do things that God supposedly hates. (like that wonderful Christian, Mr Trump cheating on each of his wives)
12/1/2020 6:09 PM
If god doesn’t hate sending people to hell for not believing Jesus was his son why would he necesssrily hate abortion.

just sayin.

once you bring god into this stuff it all becomes crazy to me.
12/1/2020 6:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.