BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Ok BSB so that is what your stupid sounding oblique comment was about.
Not only sounded stupid but was absolutely wacko. And I still don’t know your point because you didn’t make one.

Better luck next time.
4/30/2022 12:46 AM (edited)
5/14/2022 3:28 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/30/2022 12:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 4/29/2022 6:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/29/2022 6:33:00 PM (view original):
You weren't around for either AJ's were you?
Does anyone from Population 6 know what that means.
The Sopranos had an AJ but that is the only one I know of.

Let me help the less knowledgeable.

AJ = Andy Jackson and Andy Johnson--------------both former Potus.
And NOT good ones!
They were repub's, right?
5/14/2022 7:10 PM
No, they were both democrats, but a democrat or republican in the 1800s is a lot different from a democrat or republican niow.
5/14/2022 10:04 PM
Weren't no democrats before mid 1800's. At least no democratic Party.
Probably some folks who held that belief structure though. Like Abe.
5/15/2022 9:00 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/14/2022 10:04:00 PM (view original):
No, they were both democrats, but a democrat or republican in the 1800s is a lot different from a democrat or republican niow.
The demos of 1963 were a lot different from the Dem's of today. Lizzy Warren is a perfect example. Her rant against pro life is worse than vulgar. Total witch. Total windbag too. here is proof that she is a raving loony

v=LwNzORXFd8Q

and she b-tches about the rich, yet is worth over 40 million herself. Phoney! and she needs to find a good hair stylist

Today they are like an edition of the Communist party.. and are the most hateful crowd I have ever seen in the free world
5/18/2022 11:04 AM (edited)
Maybe you need to open your eyes. Because Warren does not agree with your position re abortion she is a witch. a loony and has a bad haircut. All politicians are windbags...comes with the job.
5/18/2022 11:44 AM
Hateful? The Repugs. are NOT short on the hateful folks.

Start with Greene, Boebert, toss in a couple of Oklahoma Senators and nearly the entire assemblage of Republicans from Texas, then send 'em all to Florida and make sure the head of the snake is at home...........then drop the big one.

Presto.
Most of the hate is gone.
5/18/2022 12:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 5/18/2022 12:40:00 PM (view original):
Hateful? The Repugs. are NOT short on the hateful folks.

Start with Greene, Boebert, toss in a couple of Oklahoma Senators and nearly the entire assemblage of Republicans from Texas, then send 'em all to Florida and make sure the head of the snake is at home...........then drop the big one.

Presto.
Most of the hate is gone.
Bob, I think we have a different definition of hate then the Canuck (or any conservatives for that matter)
5/18/2022 7:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Your church doesn’t have anything to do with the law in the US because it was specifically designed to keep religious beliefs completely OUT of it. Why can’t you understand that you don’t get to legislate morality? Is it because your blind devotion has you completely convinced that out of the thousands of belief systems across the globe that yours is the only true and right one and all others are condemned?

THIS is what you preach…

“Believe like I do or you’re condemned for eternity”

I think it makes you a worthless, empty vessel and that you are the very definition of intolerance and hate.
5/19/2022 8:13 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/19/2022 3:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/18/2022 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Maybe you need to open your eyes. Because Warren does not agree with your position re abortion she is a witch. a loony and has a bad haircut. All politicians are windbags...comes with the job.
OK Wylie,, I get that we disagree on Lizzie. I love Michelle Bachman

and Abortion is murder. God's word says so

I also believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to build a legal system without using God's principles as a base/benchmark.

Impossible/ Why? Because, left with only his own mind, man does not know right from wrong.

It is not a dictatorship that is Evil, it is the ones who RUN it. Same with democracy, or a kingship and etc. MAN is flawed. and it gets worse with every passing decade
dude, once again...just because you believe something, that does not make it true. Same applies to me and anyone else. Try having an open mind.
5/19/2022 2:41 PM
Easy there, Wylie! We both know that if I believe something, it’s definitely true!
5/19/2022 9:55 PM
2 Timothy 3:1-5
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

2 Peter 3:3-4
Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming?

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

5/19/2022 11:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...87|88|89|90|91...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.