BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 12/1/2020 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2020 4:20:00 PM (view original):
At least dogs like HIM!
“Trump observed that Republican senator Marco Rubio was “sweating like a dog” at a 2016 debate. He compared former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman to a dog when she published her book Unhinged: An Insider’s Account Of The Trump White House. Trump noted that Republican nominee Mitt Romney “choked like a dog” against Obama in the 2012 election. At various times, NBC’s David Gregory, Fox News’ Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz’s communications directors were all, Trump leered, “fired like a dog”.

In Trump’s tiny mind, dogs are venal, treacherous creatures. Vanity Fair suggested, “To the president, dogs are capable of many things, none of which are particularly dog-like. Begging for money, for example. Getting dumped. Feeling ungrateful... Trump never compared anything to a dog that draws on how the animal famously is. It’s never ‘He’s loyal like a dog’... The creatures have never done much good in the Trumpian universe.”

“Donald was not a dog fan,” ex-wife Ivana confirmed in her memoir Raising Trump, recalling his hostility to her poodle, Chappy, who would “bark at him territorially”.

Ivana never understood Trump’s hostility to dogs. “How can you not love a dog that acts like he’s won the lottery for life just because he sees you walk through the door?” she wondered.”

Trump has a weird thing with dogs, man.

he loves the cat eyed girl

now the germans love dogs and the asians eat dogs

in between is the russians

who love the cat eyed girls

so what we got is trump
12/1/2020 6:36 PM
12/17/2020 4:55 PM
Biden with 15 executive orders on Day One!!!! A NEW RECORD.... NONE OF THEM OTHER SLACKERS SIGNED MORE THAN ONE!!!!

BIDEN HAS THE WRITING HAND OF A YOUNGER MAN!!!!
1/20/2021 8:03 PM
WHAT? The POTUS keeps body parts?? I knew it! QAnon was right!
1/20/2021 9:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/20/2021 9:40:00 PM (view original):
WHAT? The POTUS keeps body parts?? I knew it! QAnon was right!
That’s funny
1/20/2021 10:07 PM
Biden's executive orders: Day 1 Highlights
  • Mask mandate on federal property
  • Reversed Trump's decision to pull the US out of the WHO
  • Extended eviction and foreclosure moratoriums
  • Pause on student loan payments
  • Rejoin the Paris Climate Accord (hopefully climate policy doesn't stop there)
  • Disband the 1776 Commission
  • Non-citizens included in the census
  • Preserve DACA
  • Repeal Muslim Ban
  • Pause border wall and change immigration policy (PLEASE go back to catch and release!)
  • Prohibit workplace discrimination
  • Ethics pledge for government officials

MORE TO COME!

Doing pretty good so far, let's build on that and get some stuff done legislatively.
1/21/2021 12:10 AM
I really like the "4 crisis" framework. Covid, Economy, Racial Justice, Climate.

Hopefully we get substantive change to increase opportunities to people in poverty, changes to the criminal justice system, community development, and most importantly, take on climate change. That means real sacrifices, not just "rejoining the PCA."
1/21/2021 12:12 AM
BIDEN'S INAUGURAL CROWD = BIGGEST EVER SINCE TRUMP!!!!!
1/21/2021 8:58 AM
1/21/2021 9:22 AM
heh
1/21/2021 9:19 PM
i got his back

because this man had mine

so

i got his back
1/25/2021 8:53 PM
Biden's FBI rescues 33 children in LA!!!! QAnon must be head over heels about this!!!
1/25/2021 9:49 PM
were they children though

sometimes they're just underage hookers

1/26/2021 12:20 PM
Biden starts term with YUUUUUGGGEE approval rating, far higher than #45 ever had.
1/26/2021 7:22 PM
like that's a high bar to get over...
1/26/2021 7:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.