BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 5/19/2022 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Easy there, Wylie! We both know that if I believe something, it’s definitely true!
sorry! I forgot!
5/20/2022 12:16 AM
DO I need to include the references with my Biblical quotes or can they quote stand alone (without authentication)?

Anyways, I respond to Tom here"

"Jesus Wept"

Personally,
I believe he's weeping over all the miscreants claiming his name while they spew hate, and commit the sins of arrogance, violence, hypocrisy, LYING (Trump! and pals!), and false idolatry!!

Folks have been claiming these to be "the last days" for around 100 years (or more) now.
They're still wrong (FULL of BS) as no human knows this answer.

Besides it appears to me that the Globe is gonna fail to be a refuge from the storms us humans create much longer!!
5/20/2022 8:39 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/20/2022 12:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/19/2022 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Easy there, Wylie! We both know that if I believe something, it’s definitely true!
sorry! I forgot!
That’s okay. Just don’t let it happen again.
5/20/2022 9:03 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 6/18/2022 4:56:00 PM (view original):

LOL. Good you are still kickin' butt.

Like it or not. Biden IS your POTUS. You are in the Lord, then do what God says to do. Pray for this leader.. hatred eats you from the inside out. Both parties are full of it.
6/20/2022 7:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/20/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):
DO I need to include the references with my Biblical quotes or can they quote stand alone (without authentication)?

"Jesus Wept"

Personally,
I believe he's weeping over all the miscreants claiming his name while they spew hate, and commit the sins of arrogance, violence, hypocrisy, LYING (Trump! and pals!), and false idolatry!!

Folks have been claiming these to be "the last days" for around 100 years (or more) now.

Besides it appears to me that the Globe is gonna fail to be a refuge from the storms us humans create much longer!!
Lar Bob, all religious stuff aside: You need to believe on him.. and he will give you life abundant. My ref is John 20:31. Look it up. The things this world promises are all false, and will never give you lasting Joy. Instead they will disappoint you, break your heart and in the end, destroy you

but what God gives you is permanent, and nobody can steal that from you.

You need not even reply to this one, but I hope you think on this.
You do realize that you referencing bible quotes does not make them true. It is not evidence of anything, except for your faith. There is nothing wrong with you having faith. I am glad it gives you comfort. By the same token, there is nothing wrong with me or anyone else not having faith in something that can not be proven.
6/20/2022 1:41 PM
The hearings this week - Tuesday and Thursday -
10am and 12 noon respectively.

On DOJ - they will not be afraid.
First if all - if they don’t charge Scump - it would be tantamount to nullifying the credo that no man is above the law.
And there would be scores and scores of DOJ prosecutors handing in their resignations.
6/20/2022 2:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/20/2022 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:26:00 AM (view original):

Like it or not. Biden IS your POTUS. You are in the Lord, then do what God says to do. Pray for this leader.. hatred eats you from the inside out. Both parties are full of it.
So true. I do pray for our leaders and the guys that post here. Thy will be done on earth as in Heaven.

The Lord tells us He is the one who allows the Trumps and Putins and Bidens of the world to become leaders of their nations. I see prophecy unfolding before our eyes just as Ezekiel and Daniel and the prophets and Apostles foretold. Trumps purpose was fulfilled. Whatever else he was supposed to do, he did begin the Abraham Accords AND moved the Embassy to Jerusalem. Very soon the war between Gog-Magog and Israel will begin. They are already busy in Ukraine. Turkey will join that alliance. Ezekiel names the combatants. Fits like a glove. How wonderful it is to know GOD is in control. It's so fascinating to see the chess pieces move. This is just the beginning as we know over half the planet is about to be wiped out.

I'm just waiting for Christ now. So many people to reach and time is short. Regardless of who wins the next series of elections through 2024, the final stage is being set. The victory of Israel over Russia and her allies will set up the Anti-Christ perfectly and begin the rebuilding of the Temple. And since we won't be here at that point, the Leftists will have full power. No real opposition, since we'll be gone. A weakened or destroyed America fits in perfectly. So glad I won't be here to see it.

See you when the Trump sounds.
Yep. The world will pass away. with the lusts thereof, but he that does the will of God abideth forever

IMO right now, today, the hardness of the hearts of the unsaved and the proud is at an all time high.. just like the Bible says

Bullshit - God told me that what you are talking about is a pile of bologna and not the kosher bologna.
I also got a letter in the mail from God that was autographed and said that I am on the right path.

Since you guys keep talking about people saved and unsaved going to hell that gives me permission to say it is a load of crap and the bible Jesus never even said the words you gladly put in his mouth.

It seems to me that the majority of the people believing that sinister load of crap are the same ones mesmerized by a false prophet and purely evil leader like Trump.
It is some type of sick mindset.

When you keep saying non believers can’t go to heaven I will not be shy about my opinion.
6/21/2022 11:20 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/21/2022 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/20/2022 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:26:00 AM (view original):

So true. I do pray for our leaders and the guys that post here. Thy will be done on earth as in Heaven.

The Lord tells us He is the one who allows the Trumps and Putins and Bidens of the world to become leaders of their nations. I see prophecy unfolding before our eyes just as Ezekiel and Daniel and the prophets and Apostles foretold. Trumps purpose was fulfilled. Whatever else he was supposed to do, he did begin the Abraham Accords AND moved the Embassy to Jerusalem. Very soon the war between Gog-Magog and Israel will begin. They are already busy in Ukraine. Turkey will join that alliance. Ezekiel names the combatants. Fits like a glove. How wonderful it is to know GOD is in control. It's so fascinating to see the chess pieces move. This is just the beginning as we know over half the planet is about to be wiped out.

I'm just waiting for Christ now. So many people to reach and time is short. Regardless of who wins the next series of elections through 2024, the final stage is being set. The victory of Israel over Russia and her allies will set up the Anti-Christ perfectly and begin the rebuilding of the Temple. And since we won't be here at that point, the Leftists will have full power. No real opposition, since we'll be gone. A weakened or destroyed America fits in perfectly. So glad I won't be here to see it.

See you when the Trump sounds.
Yep. The world will pass away. with the lusts thereof, but he that does the will of God abideth forever

IMO right now, today, the hardness of the hearts of the unsaved and the proud is at an all time high.. just like the Bible says

Bullshit - God told me that what you are talking about is a pile of bologna and not the kosher bologna.
I also got a letter in the mail from God that was autographed and said that I am on the right path.

Since you guys keep talking about people saved and unsaved going to hell that gives me permission to say it is a load of crap and the bible Jesus never even said the words you gladly put in his mouth.

It seems to me that the majority of the people believing that sinister load of crap are the same ones mesmerized by a false prophet and purely evil leader like Trump.
It is some type of sick mindset.

When you keep saying non believers can’t go to heaven I will not be shy about my opinion.
Why would someone who refused to believe in God, and on the Lord Jesus Christ want to end up in heaven then?? That would be cruel punishment.

Read John 3:16 again. Read the next 4-5 verses too.

That said, it is very likely that your heart is hardened against the Love of God, and therefore you cannot receive his offer of everlasting life. John
3:18 says that if you refuse to believe on him, then you will be condemned.

Your choice, and also your problem

and I will leave it at that. Done wasting my breath on those who love darkness more than light
6/23/2022 7:25 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2022 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/20/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):

"Jesus Wept"

Personally,

Lar Bob, all religious stuff aside: You need to believe on him.. and he will give you life abundant. My ref is John 20:31. Look it up. The things this world promises are all false, and will never give you lasting Joy. Instead they will disappoint you, break your heart and in the end, destroy you

but what God gives you is permanent, and nobody can steal that from you.

You need not even reply to this one, but I hope you think on this.
You do realize that you referencing bible quotes does not make them true. It is not evidence of anything, except for your faith. There is nothing wrong with you having faith. I am glad it gives you comfort. By the same token, there is nothing wrong with me or anyone else not having faith in something that can not be proven.
lot's wife is proof enough

that scurrilous unfaithful backsliding b*tch
6/23/2022 10:42 AM
Every word of God is true. His words are life. His words form a blueprint for a human life. Whether you think they are true or not. As for the comment on Lot's wife: It illustrates a spirit of mockery that indwells you

If you do not believe.. and have rejected Jesus Christ, then no amount of proof will ever turn you to him.

With us who believe, none is needed, because his Spirit dwells in us, and we know his presence

I have said all I need to say about God, Salvation, and Jesus Christ.

You have made your choice(s), and will endure the consequences.. forever and ever

Amen

6/27/2022 12:05 AM (edited)
so my indwelling

is it a unwelcome enclave

a pimple on the *** of the lord

or am i like kaliningrad and mother russia

a fetus ex a whore
6/26/2022 11:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...88|89|90|91|92...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.