BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/25/2022 1:18:00 AM (view original):
Every word of God is true. His words are life. His words form a blueprint for a human life. Whether you think they are true or not. As for the comment on Lot's wife: It illustrates a spirit of mockery that indwells you

If you do not believe.. and have rejected Jesus Christ, then no amount of prog will ever turn you to him.

With us who believe, none is needed, because his Spirit dwells in us, and we know his presence

I have said all I need to say about God, Salvation, and Jesus Christ.

You have made your choice(s), and will endure the consequences.. forever and ever

Amen

of course, whatever you believe is right and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Nice open mind there, Canuck.
6/26/2022 1:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

IMMIGRATION / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Joe Biden’s Bloody Border

It’s no coincidence that the deadliest border incident in our nation’s history happened on Joe Biden’s watch.

6/28/2022 6:02 PM

RE: THE LEFT / OLIVER L. NORTH AND DAVID L. GOETSCH

Are Democrats Still the Party of Human Bondage?

Joe Biden and his allies have recreated slave trade in America. It’s now called “human trafficking.”

6/28/2022 6:04 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/27/2022 12:07:00 AM (view original):
Wylie: FWIW:

My mind is totally CLOSED to false teachings. OPEN to truth.

I don't say you are wrong. The Bible does. I just share it's message

Cheers
so, basically what you are saying is your mind is closed to anything you don't agree with. I'm not saying you are wrong or you are right. I just see very little evidence that much of what the Bible says is true. I do suspect a lot of the bible is not true, but I do have an open mind about it. I may very well be wrong, but nothing you have ever posted has convinced me of that.
6/28/2022 8:12 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/28/2022 8:12:00 PM (view original):

Cheers
so, basically what you are saying is your mind is closed to anything you don't agree with. I'm not saying you are wrong or you are right. I just see very little evidence that much of what the Bible says is true. I do suspect a lot of the bible is not true, but I do have an open mind about it. I may very well be wrong, but nothing you have ever posted has convinced me of that.
Wylie, this is not to argue or rag on you, but I seriously don't think you have read much of it. If you like, I can show you a perfect description of what we are today, vs even 60 years ago..but you will have to look them up

and I often kind of 'rip' it, when I post, not laced with sugar, but pepper

and I don't ridicule you for being a skeptic. Not one iota

One thing I will suggest, is that mankind is currently lost as in .. no roadmap. . and needs something solid, rather than the temporary narratives of the day..
6/29/2022 7:28 AM

6/30/2022 6:19 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/28/2022 8:12:00 PM (view original):

Cheers
Wylie, this is not to argue or rag on you, but I seriously don't think you have read much of it. If you like, I can show you a perfect description of what we are today, vs even 60 years ago..but you will have to look them up

and I often kind of 'rip' it, when I post, not laced with sugar, but pepper

and I don't ridicule you for being a skeptic. Not one iota

One thing I will suggest, is that mankind is currently lost as in .. no roadmap. . and needs something solid, rather than the temporary narratives of the day..
if you haven't figured it out, I don't really care what the Bible says.
You don't ridicule me for being a skeptic, you just tell me I'm going to hell.
I agree mankind is screwed up. I just don't think the Bible is the way to get in unscrewed up.
if they would follow the actual teachings of Jesus it would help. As far as I can see, most people who call themselves Christians, don't come close to following His teachings.
6/30/2022 6:51 PM
7/12/2022 6:45 PM
the president pivoted from southwest asia to southeast europe on a dime

adroitly one might say

just in time one might say

almost like the dodderin ol fool saw it comin

go nato

keep supplying head knockers and kiboshers to the ski slope nose people commonly called russian

i do like big titted red heads

but they are about to get chineed
7/12/2022 8:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 7/9/2022 5:32:00 PM (view original):
OH YEAH! I almost forgot..............

Biden faces doubt over story of 10-year old rape victim he used to push abortion order.

President Biden is facing increasing skepticism after he repeated the horrifying story of a 10-year-old rape victim to push his executive order on abortion — without seeking any evidence that the tale is true.

Biden on Friday raged against Ohio’s restrictive abortion law as he referenced the widely reported incident, in which a young girl was allegedly forced to travel across state lines to obtain an abortion after being raped.

“Imagine being that little girl,” he said. “I’m serious, just imagine being that little girl. Ten years old!”

But hours later, the Washington Post acknowledged what conservative critics had been saying for days: that the story, first reported July 1 by the Indianapolis Star, is highly dubious.

A single source, Indianapolis OB-GYN Dr. Caitlin Bernard, claims an Ohio “child abuse doctor” contacted her after determining that the young victim was six weeks and three days pregnant — three days too late to obtain an abortion under the restrictive Ohio abortion law triggered by the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision.

But Bernard is a prominent abortion advocate, reported Megan Fox at the right-leaning PJ Media — and provided no details about the location of the crime or whether it was being investigated by authorities.

By law, both physicians are mandated reporters who must disclose evidence of child abuse to police. In the days since, no arrests in such a case have been reported.

The fact-checking website Snopes.com said on Tuesday Bernard had refused to provide further information. On Saturday, the Washington Post added that child services agencies in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, and other Ohio cities were unaware of any 10-year-old rape victims in their jurisdictions.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to say if Biden had confirmed that local law enforcement was seeking the child’s attacker — and admitted the president had wielded the tale to make a political point.

“The President spoke to that — a young woman — just to show how extreme the decision on — the Dobbs decision was and just how extreme it is now for American public, the American families,” Jean-Pierre said at her daily press briefing Friday.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

bye bye bye

Thanks to LNF I found this post.
I believe DougOut may have taken down his original post ---- I sure couldn't find it!!------ Wonder WHY he'd do that since his post is so REVEALING of his continued misinformation and biased beyond credible opinions!!

But, the FACT is that an actual PERSON has been charged with rape in the case of this 10 year old girl so I guess it Was NOT a fake story and Biden isn't such a big exaggerator after all................is He DOUGIE???

You cretin and full time source of misinformation!!
7/13/2022 7:17 PM
OH! I POSTED A STORY! EXCUSE ME!

An illegal immigrant let in By Biden raped a 10 year old girl. You are proud of this? You support the rape of this girl under Biden policy?

Biden and the people YOU voted for and support are responsible for A 10 YEAR OLD GETTING RAPED.

And this makes you happy.

You know what? It's not such a fake story after all......IS IT LARRY?

You make me sick
7/13/2022 7:44 PM
HEY LARRY! I posted a story. Why did it take so long to arrest the guy. THEY JUST NOW ARRESTED HIM!

Wanna guess how many little girls have been getting raped every week for for over a year and a half?

And it's because of YOU and people like YOU over 100,000 Americans are dead.

Children getting raped EVERY DAY.

You make me sick
7/13/2022 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...89|90|91|92|93...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.