BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/30/2022 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/28/2022 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/27/2022 12:07:00 AM (view original):
Wylie: FWIW:

My mind is totally CLOSED to false teachings. OPEN to truth.

I don't say you are wrong. The Bible does. I just share it's message

Cheers
so, basically what you are saying is your mind is closed to anything you don't agree with. I'm not saying you are wrong or you are right. I just see very little evidence that much of what the Bible says is true. I do suspect a lot of the bible is not true, but I do have an open mind about it. I may very well be wrong, but nothing you have ever posted has convinced me of that.
Wylie, this is not to argue or rag on you, but I seriously don't think you have read much of it. If you like, I can show you a perfect description of what we are today, vs even 60 years ago..but you will have to look them up

and I often kind of 'rip' it, when I post, not laced with sugar, but pepper

and I don't ridicule you for being a skeptic. Not one iota

One thing I will suggest, is that mankind is currently lost as in .. no roadmap. . and needs something solid, rather than the temporary narratives of the day..
if you haven't figured it out, I don't really care what the Bible says.
You don't ridicule me for being a skeptic, you just tell me I'm going to hell.
I agree mankind is screwed up. I just don't think the Bible is the way to get in unscrewed up.
if they would follow the actual teachings of Jesus it would help. As far as I can see, most people who call themselves Christians, don't come close to following His teachings.
The last line is echoed in every big University in the US.. They are of the spirit of the Anti Christ. It fails, because the self righteous are the ones spewing it
7/13/2022 9:48 PM

Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish

Perhaps this is God's message to America?

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is America's only hope
. AND, judgement begins at the house of God
7/13/2022 9:54 PM (edited)
Republicans want to lawfully require 10 year olds to carry fetuses to term even when they were impregnated during rape!!

They make me SICK!!
7/14/2022 8:52 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/13/2022 7:45:00 PM (view original):
HEY LARRY! I posted a story. Why did it take so long to arrest the guy. THEY JUST NOW ARRESTED HIM!

Wanna guess how many little girls have been getting raped every week for for over a year and a half?

And it's because of YOU and people like YOU over 100,000 Americans are dead.

Children getting raped EVERY DAY.

You make me sick
You're a sick piece of sh*t!!

Watzamatter? Can't handle the fact that you are WRONG!!

You wanna deflect on the rapist?? All the while insisting a 10 year old have babies???

You are insane.
Should be disqualified from voting for being a complete loon.

Folks like you are ruining the Country!!
7/14/2022 8:56 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/14/2022 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/13/2022 7:45:00 PM (view original):
HEY LARRY! I posted a story. Why did it take so long to arrest the guy. THEY JUST NOW ARRESTED HIM!

Wanna guess how many little girls have been getting raped every week for for over a year and a half?

And it's because of YOU and people like YOU over 100,000 Americans are dead.

Children getting raped EVERY DAY.

You make me sick
You're a sick piece of sh*t!!

Watzamatter? Can't handle the fact that you are WRONG!!

You wanna deflect on the rapist?? All the while insisting a 10 year old have babies???

You are insane.
Should be disqualified from voting for being a complete loon.

Folks like you are ruining the Country!!

oooooh...poor Larry....

He flipped his lid.....

Why did it take 6 months to arrest the guy? If it wasn't for stories like the one I posted, he'd still be out there.

IMMIGRATION / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

The Child Rapist Is an Illegal Immigrant

A 10-year-old child was raped by a man who should never have been here, and all Joe Biden wants to talk about are abortion rights.

Our Nate Jackson, who does God’s work on matters of life, first covered this story on Monday, when its specifics were nowhere to be found and its veracity was highly suspect. Everyone who reported on it sensed that something was amiss. Now we know why.

“The tragedy of her rape,” as Jackson writes, “is certainly more outrageous than any political games played by Biden and the Leftmedia. But the irony was compounded given that the alleged rapist is an illegal alien. We don’t know when this criminal entered the country, but Joe Biden has intentionally opened the border, which has exactly these consequences. Yet he’s mad only because the girl supposedly couldn’t get an abortion. Reprehensible.”

Indeed, as Biden put it last week: “Ten years old. Raped, six weeks pregnant. Already traumatized. Was forced to travel to another state. Imagine being that little girl.”

Imagine being an American president so beholden to the abortion lobby that he trumpets a little girl’s unspeakable trauma for purely political purposes. What a good “Catholic” he is.

One of the most disturbing details of this awful story is how long it took for the alleged rapist to be apprehended. As PJ Media reports: “The day after [AG Yost’s] appearance on Fox News, the alleged rapist was arrested and confessed to Columbus Police. According to the report, the Franklin County Department of Child Services received a report of the incident on June 22 from the child’s mother. It is not known how long it took DCS to give that report to the police, but the fact that the suspect was not arrested until after the story went viral raises questions.”

What was this monster doing on the loose for weeks after the girl’s mom reported the rape? And where’s the outrage on the Left about this man’s presence in our country?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Mother of 10-Year-Old Ohio Girl Says Rape Accusations Against Alleged Assailant Are a ‘Lie’

But why are you such a liar Larry?

Despite Biden’s claims, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost noted that although Ohio has hugely limited abortion across the state, its law allows for medical emergencies which include cases like the 10-year-old girl who was raped.

“She did not have to leave Ohio to find treatment,” Yost said.

You should probably watch less T.V.

LARRY's FAVORITE SHOW...It's a tear-jerker

CNN’s Don Lemon says journalists aren’t doing their jobs if they don’t portray Republicans as dangerous to society

YOU MAKE ME SICK LARRY

NEWS & POLITICS
Glenn Beck Says That I 'Should Win a Pulitzer' for Breaking Open Ohio Illegal Alien Pedophile Scandal

Before I started asking if this story was real or not — because of the poorly sourced original reporting and the political ramifications of its viral nature — no one in the Repeater Media was investigating who raped a 10-year-old child. All they did was repeat the vague reporting from the Indianapolis Star. Their only focus was on whether or not the child could get an abortion in Ohio and which Republican they could damage with awkward soundbites for the evening news. And it turned out that the original reporting was fake news because Ohio law would have allowed her to have the procedure under its emergency exception, contrary to the Indianapolis Star‘s claims.

You know Larry.....I could sit here and talk with you all night.............

But I gotta go. Some of us still have jobs. Just not maybe for much longer...............THANKS JOE!

Larry, you make....

Me sick.
7/14/2022 7:05 PM
Man who rapes a child.. should get the death penalty.
7/15/2022 5:15 AM
Less than a month to get charged...........

How long will it take to get charges against Trump??

Justice is served.
Even an illegal immigrant rapist is NOT a "monster".

Unless this illegal entered VERY recently (within the last 18 months!!) he entered the Country under Trump!
Either way, the rape story IS LEGIT. which Dougout tried to claim it was NOT!

So now, the focus has shifted to the rapist!!
That's all HE can do, misdirect, misinform, lie, cheat!!
Just like his idol.
The most corrupt POTUS EVER!!!!
Scumbags are appealing ONLY to other scumbags!!
7/15/2022 9:18 AM
Here's another LYING repuglickcan here in Michigan. This clown is an absolute LYING dumbOut/LNF level piece of work...

Republican candidate called out for "completely false" tv ad about voter fraud.

7/15/2022 12:17 PM (edited)
Here's ANOTHER magat dumbass Grandma crying her tears and whining about going to PRISON for being a TRAITOR that PREMEDITATED her every INSURRECTIONIST move...as evidenced here. Click the tweet for her whining, pathetic video about how "unjust" it is to have to pay the price and take responsibility for her own actions...

7/15/2022 11:51 AM
And before I go for the day, just so the dummy, the canadian zealot and the rest of the magat force here know what HE thinks of YOU...

Donald J. Trump
"I was happy for the pandemic during my rallies so I wouldn't have to shake the hands of all those losers. Have you seen them up close? They're filthy!"

That's the magats' OWN GUY talking DIRECTLY about the magat force.

You're in a CULT.

Get help.
7/15/2022 12:20 PM (edited)
"I Love the poorly educated"------ Donald J. Trump (2/2016)
7/15/2022 12:22 PM
Bob you can’t hang with me on interesting and coherent posts.

The only 2 who also have interesting and coherent posts are Tangplay and DDB and Wylie when he chooses to- but he is an essential persons.

Your posts seem to specialize in odors and stink and sniffing butts.
Hey i just realized that sounds a lot like a dog.
7/15/2022 3:53 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...90|91|92|93|94...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.