BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

If it was some kind of insider trading it should be investigated and charges if it was.
7/15/2022 4:13 PM

the late great Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming, who is not technically dead yet, says about the Trump despot

“For me it’s really simple. Liz Cheney has attacked the root cause of a man who is so filled with himself and full of himself that he would actually get on the phone and tell somebody to change 11,000 votes in Georgia, or call somebody to say, ‘Why don’t you organize something in Michigan and send us a fake bunch of electors?’"

“Now that ... to me, is the baldest, boldest, the most egregious rape of the Constitution and all that America stands for”

7/15/2022 9:50 PM
Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

Alan Simpson, Hypocrite

Response from American citizen Patty Myers of Montana

"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!! 1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (***) for FIFTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud. 4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt. To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:

1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?

2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies? It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.

And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.

And you can take that to the bank, you miserable s-n of a b-t-h.

P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!! I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years “It's my money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks .

Alan Simpson, co-chairman of President Obama's deficit commission,

Column: Why is this foul-mouthed enemy of Social Security receiving a presidential honor?

The 17 recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom named recently by the Biden White House are, by and large, distinguished Americans deserving of the nation’s highest civilian honor. But that 17th honoree — hoo boy, what a terrible blunder.

Biden lauded Simpson for speaking up in favor of campaign reform and for marriage equality. He didn’t mention, however, Simpson’s long campaign to undermine Social Security benefits as the token Republican co-chair of an Obama-created commission on the federal deficit in 2010. Simpson distinguished himself as a foul-mouthed, intemperate, obnoxious purveyor of misinformation about Social Security.

The commission’s inclination was to bring this all-important federal program into fiscal balance essentially by cutting benefits. As it happened, its proposals were unable to achieve sufficient support from the panel’s 18 members, so it disbanded, unlamented, before the end of 2010 without issuing any recommendations at all.

Simpson, however, continued to argue for benefit cuts for years. Remarkably, he never responded to the multiple critiques of his ideas with cogent rebuttals. Instead, he attacked his critics with name-calling of the most infantile, vulgar variety, and with transparent lies.

I tracked Simpson’s prevarications for years in print, eventually receiving a bilious email from him in which he simply repeated the lies I had debunked.

This was like a reflex with Simpson. He disdained recipients of Social Security as “greedy geezers.”
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
(The average Social Security retirement benefit today is $19,455 a year, a couple of notches above the federal poverty line. My back-of-the-envelope calculation places Simpson’s congressional pension, for which he became eligible after retiring from the Senate in 1997, at about $87,000 a year.)
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
In an email to Ashley Carson, then an official of the Older Women’s League who had upbraided Simpson in the Huffington Post, he compared Social Security to “a milk cow with 310 million ****.” He closed the email with a rudely dismissive sign-off: “Call when you get honest work.”

If Simpson and Biden were in a footrace....I wonder who would win.
7/16/2022 8:21 AM
thow the fat insurrectionist in there and we'd have us a horse race
7/17/2022 11:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Pelosi responds to questions about husband's stock purchase ahead of Congress' vote on semiconductor industry
KAREN TOWNSEND Jul 18, 2022 10:01 PM ET

Anyone hear anything about Paul Pelosi? Arrested for DUI. Got out on $5,000 bail. Wonder why CNN, PBS or MSNBC aren't following up? Maybe they just forgot.....like Joe does.

Gallup Poll: Only 16% Have ‘Quite a Lot’ of Confidence in Newspapers, and 11 Percent in Television

7/19/2022 8:34 PM (edited)
123 people now see only this…

You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.

Congrats on doing “Gods Work” dummy. Getting 123 people to individually remove you permanently from their purview shows an impressive dislike for your constant moron-o-thon posts. I mean, there’s not that many users here and your brand of dumb has led to DOUBLE FUCKIN’ DIGITS. I’m sure you’re proud of being universally rejected by anyone left on WiS with a working brain.
7/20/2022 1:43 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/20/2022 1:43:00 PM (view original):

Congrats on doing “Gods Work” dummy. Getting 123 people to individually remove you permanently from their purview shows an impressive dislike for your constant moron-o-thon posts. I mean, there’s not that many users here and your brand of dumb has led to DOUBLE FUCKIN’ DIGITS. I’m sure you’re proud of being universally rejected by anyone left on WiS with a working brain.
He is ok compared to people constantly talking about non beliebers going to hell or talking like a member of the KKK.

I put Dog in perspective.
He is wrongheaded and a pain in the *** but there are people “contributing” that allow Doug to be put in perspective.

He may very well believe that non beliebers go to the the bad place but if he does he does not badger anyone and that i respect.
7/20/2022 2:36 PM

7/20/2022 2:43 PM

Calls 123 "double digits"

Claims to be the one "with a working brain"
7/20/2022 4:50 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/20/2022 4:50:00 PM (view original):

It’s a VERY old joke that wasn’t meant for you. I’m sure dummy remembers his previous prognostications.
7/20/2022 5:40 PM
7/20/2022 6:33 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/20/2022 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/20/2022 4:50:00 PM (view original):

It’s a VERY old joke that wasn’t meant for you. I’m sure dummy remembers his previous prognostications.
Very well.

Objection withdrawn.
7/21/2022 10:18 AM

7/21/2022 8:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...91|92|93|94|95...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.