BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

It's all there to.look at. It may not have been you, but IF not, it's still there from others.
As for irony, you won't find one place I blamed Obama for the bad and gave Trump credit for the good. Others may have (I know lnf is crasy enough).
Anyone with any sense of logic knows it is always some of both. Claiming otherwise is an attempt to share hate and divide this Country even further.
2/6/2021 11:24 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/6/2021 11:24:00 AM (view original):
It's all there to.look at. It may not have been you, but IF not, it's still there from others.
As for irony, you won't find one place I blamed Obama for the bad and gave Trump credit for the good. Others may have (I know lnf is crasy enough).
Anyone with any sense of logic knows it is always some of both. Claiming otherwise is an attempt to share hate and divide this Country even further.
I look at the patter on these boards. I see the small r wing being trash talked by the left.. They do NOT seek a discussion. they seek to destroy, attack, and taunt the small minority here. In a macro scale we see the same stuff. The real haters are not the Conservatives, but their would be oppressors. Their hearts are full of hate and they are wicked. I think this is called bullying. The very thing they claim to have a hatred for, they do

The love of God is not in them.

And the beat goes on, and on and .............. on

As for the growth of the Dow and NYSE.. it actually started in 2009. Obama was the new president.. and this rally has gone for 12 straight years with 4 corrections. . regardless of who is the POTUS.

Trump tried to take credit for it. (That did bug me a little) but I still side with the Repubs. The Left is full of snobbish people who really have nothing to be snobbish about. This is not an attack, but it is what I have been seeing ever since I logged into my first chatroom 21 years ago.
2/9/2021 12:26 PM (edited)
maybe you shouldn't spend so much time in chat rooms if you feel that way
2/9/2021 1:21 PM
I'm sorry that we bully you.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
2/9/2021 2:49 PM
You are correct about the stock market, btw
2/9/2021 3:01 PM

Biden Hits 62% Approval, Higher First Rating Than Past 4 Presidents

2/11/2021 11:48 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/9/2021 2:49:00 PM (view original):
I'm sorry that we bully you.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
You do it to each other... all day

And WYLIE.. very mature response.
2/11/2021 3:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/9/2021 3:01:00 PM (view original):
You are correct about the stock market, btw
POTUS needs to acknowledge that

Just watched Kevin O'Leary talking about investing in Divvie growth stocks. The man is insufferable, but I listen when he talks. Smart dude
2/11/2021 3:55 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/11/2021 12:37:00 PM (view original):
i like how he stays out of the impeachment noise

i am really enjoying the prosecution case

i really wish trump woulda pardoned himself

a stirred pot is interesting times
If I was him, I would be on the Caribbean with Melania, and no I -phone..
2/11/2021 3:56 PM
this Biden dude i am liking

he minds the store

no drama joe i can call him
2/17/2021 3:44 PM
a presidency for all americans
2/20/2021 11:50 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/11/2021 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 2/11/2021 12:37:00 PM (view original):
i like how he stays out of the impeachment noise

i am really enjoying the prosecution case

i really wish trump woulda pardoned himself

a stirred pot is interesting times
If I was him, I would be on the Caribbean with Melania, and no I -phone..
Here’s one: when’s the last time you think Melania had sex with Don?

They slept in separate bedrooms in the WH and there were stories that she had divorce papers drawn up before he won.
2/21/2021 12:39 AM
i like to think old joe biden screws the new first lady every sunday morning like a church bell in a feather bed

safe and strong

all week long

he doesn't make an enemy of anyone
2/25/2021 2:06 AM
379k jobs added in February
3/5/2021 8:35 AM
And overcrowding at the borders, and covid vaccination distribution problems, and bombs over Syria, and still no relief bill. Cherry-pick as you must to try to make your boy look good, but all-in-all his 1st month hasn't been great, or even good.
3/5/2021 1:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.