BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

it's been a month and a half
3/5/2021 7:32 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/5/2021 1:39:00 PM (view original):
And overcrowding at the borders, and covid vaccination distribution problems, and bombs over Syria, and still no relief bill. Cherry-pick as you must to try to make your boy look good, but all-in-all his 1st month hasn't been great, or even good.
i myself am proud of my boy

has not one goddam tweet made the news
3/5/2021 7:38 PM
low bar to clear
3/5/2021 8:27 PM
And overcrowding at the borders, and covid vaccination distribution problems, and bombs over Syria, and still no relief bill. Cherry-pick as you must to try to make your boy look good, but all-in-all his 1st month hasn't been great, or even good.
Lllloooollll nope, nice try though

the relief bill is a monster that’s gonna give like 10k to a family of 5 making under 150k, way ahead of schedule
on vaccines and compare quite favorably to other countries, and I’m sorry you’re against retaliating to terrorists who attack our allies and us? I’m sorry, don’t you support the troops?

eta; Hhahaha this was a response to me saying that 379k jobs were added? Hahahahah ok all3, ok
3/6/2021 2:01 AM (edited)
Yeah...........kinda beyond '"defending but not supporting" to all out delusional hatred of anything without an R after it's name.
On Biden, it's very clearly been SO FAR, SO GOOD!

God Bless the POTUS and God SAVE the USA from our own stupidity and inferior critical judgment ability.
We have generated an entire populace of irresponsible dumb neer-do-wells, all looking for someone ELSE to blame for their own lack.
Snowflakes who can NOT look in the mirror and SEE who's to hold responsible for their OWN lives.
Fraidy cats, who fear their own future!
Weaklings of the highest order.
It's time to silence their big mouths and imprison their dumb ***** when they commit infractions against the public good.
3/6/2021 9:23 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2021 9:23:00 AM (view original):
Yeah...........kinda beyond '"defending but not supporting" to all out delusional hatred of anything without an R after it's name.
On Biden, it's very clearly been SO FAR, SO GOOD!

God Bless the POTUS and God SAVE the USA from our own stupidity and inferior critical judgment ability.
We have generated an entire populace of irresponsible dumb neer-do-wells, all looking for someone ELSE to blame for their own lack.
Snowflakes who can NOT look in the mirror and SEE who's to hold responsible for their OWN lives.
Fraidy cats, who fear their own future!
Weaklings of the highest order.
It's time to silence their big mouths and imprison their dumb ***** when they commit infractions against the public good.
Yeah, Biden has had arguably the best first month and change since....I’m not sure who. It’s been extremely good.
3/6/2021 10:02 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/6/2021 2:01:00 AM (view original):

the relief bill is a monster that’s gonna give like 10k to a family of 5 making under 150k, way ahead of schedule
on vaccines and compare quite favorably to other countries, and I’m sorry you’re against retaliating to terrorists who attack our allies and us? I’m sorry, don’t you support the troops?

eta; Hhahaha this was a response to me saying that 379k jobs were added? Hahahahah ok all3, ok
Wait, so you think handing that much cash to everybody in a totally non-targeted way is a good idea?
3/6/2021 10:17 AM
Well, guess he wanted us to see who the one blindly supporting anything relative to one Party is.
3/6/2021 12:27 PM (edited)
Reminder that Republicans hated bombing Syria when Obama did it, immediately supported it when Trump was President and have now gone back to hating it.

They don't give a ****.

This is all backed up by polling, btw.
3/6/2021 12:15 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/6/2021 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/6/2021 2:01:00 AM (view original):

Wait, so you think handing that much cash to everybody in a totally non-targeted way is a good idea?
It’s pretty targeted, and yes I think giving people more money to spend or pay down debts right before we’re about to get out of our houses will be an economic boon.
3/6/2021 1:07 PM
The income of my wife and I has been unaffected by Covid, yet we've already received thousands of dollars, and now you want to give us thousands more?
Sure, count me in.
3/6/2021 1:35 PM
you earned those government benefits by being a citizen

unless you're not a citizen

in which case you earned them by being an immigrant and glad to have you
3/6/2021 1:46 PM
Record high for the Dow! THANKS JOE!!!
3/10/2021 7:41 PM
Posted by kermit on 3/10/2021 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Record high for the Dow! THANKS JOE!!!
Everyone knows the president deserves all credit for stock market performance! Thanks Joe!
3/10/2021 9:03 PM
And they said TRUMP was the successful business man. HA!
3/10/2021 10:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.