BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2023 10:28:00 PM (view original):
It's funny that you think Trump gives a **** about anyone or anything other than himself. Most politician, regardless of which party, don't really give much of a **** about the people that vote for them, but Donny is worse than most.

And what evidence do you have that it is all a pack if lies? None, I'd be willing to bet.
Wylie. I don't find it funny at ALL, to have a loudmouth Canuck repeatedly telling us citizens what is wrong with OUR Country.
He doesn't vote and worse, he doesn't THINK. He's a know nothing red hatted MORON.

He HATES. You fill in the descriptor. He hates Dems. He hates LGTBQ folks, He hates minorities (unless they remain silent and out of sight!!), he hates ALL who doesn't thin k as He does. He's an enemy of humanity and the Real Creator. He uses the Lord's name to condemn folks and hate.

He NEEDS to be REQUIRED to play by the rules here!!
It's far past time ADMIN. step up to the plate and educate this ignaramus about posting hate speech on their website!!
Before I (and perhaps others) quit spending our $$$$ HERE!!
1/24/2023 8:41 AM
naw let im spout off

a few loose words here and there

not the worst transgression

let im go
1/24/2023 12:33 PM
Bob, he's not worth the aggravation. The only people who pay any real attention to him are the people who think (or don't think) the same way he does. I mostly respond to his lunatic ravings to see if I can get a response. Let him spout off whatever he wants. Most of us know he's just repeating the MAGA mantra with no evidence or logic involved.
1/24/2023 2:35 PM
Yea I know..........hadn't had my juice yet this AM.........besides logic and the aldernut from Canada are NOT acquainted.
1/24/2023 3:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Canadians , on average have better quality education than Americans, and also a higher average I.Q (except when we vote) THIS is why, when an American moves to Canada, he or she, or it, is put back a year in school

We also bury you when it comes to Geography. there, trash on that. You need something to do

Most of you cannot name 5 of the Canadian provinces. Most of us can name all your states and most of your capitals. I saw this on Jeopardy, the genius American could not name Canada's capital city. He said ONTARIO. which is a province. So get it right bubba

. I remember another time when an American named Lake Ontario as the largest of the great Lakes and AND once upon a time, your president said that Lake Ontario flowed into Lake Erie.. Here is the good part for you guys, It was George Bush, a Repub'

Can any of you name the highest mountain on the continent?

Name the second highest one
1/25/2023 12:11 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 1/24/2023 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Yea I know..........hadn't had my juice yet this AM.........besides logic and the aldernut from Canada are NOT acquainted.
You guys are fun when you are frustrated
1/24/2023 11:52 PM
you're fun when you have no defense for what you post. Most people (not just Americans) are stupid. Some of them are too stupid to even know they are stupid.
1/25/2023 1:16 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/25/2023 12:11:00 AM (view original):
Canadians , on average have better quality education than Americans, and also a higher average I.Q (except when we vote) THIS is why, when an American moves to Canada, he or she, or it, is put back a year in school

We also bury you when it comes to Geography. there, trash on that. You need something to do

Most of you cannot name 5 of the Canadian provinces. Most of us can name all your states and most of your capitals. I saw this on Jeopardy, the genius American could not name Canada's capital city. He said ONTARIO. which is a province. So get it right bubba

. I remember another time when an American named Lake Ontario as the largest of the great Lakes and AND once upon a time, your president said that Lake Ontario flowed into Lake Erie.. Here is the good part for you guys, It was George Bush, a Repub'

Can any of you name the highest mountain on the continent?

Name the second highest one
Mt Rikitikitavi in the region of Mexicali
1/25/2023 3:44 AM
That would be after Denali I suspect.
I'd think geography might be difficult if one had a lack of logic...................
Maybe I'm wrong...................

Better go study the stars some more.
1/25/2023 8:30 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I just think Admin. SHOULD be concerned when a poster advocates shooting into crowds and calls the idea a "good kill".
Don't YOU?

FYI. I didn't bother to report him as I see it as WIS problem, not mine.
To me............He's just an ignorant miscreant posting stupid sh*t.
Kinda like you..............
1/25/2023 12:22 PM

Kinda like you..............

LOL

Post of the year so far. He claims to have had a Holy Spirit experience, so I'll give him that and maybe he'll end up in heaven after all. But everything else I've seen from him proves to be as much a pos as anyone else around here and proves being a Christian doesn't mean you aren't also a horse's arse on occasion including the obvious lnf and doug and of course myself as well. I'm glad I stopped by; just ain't the same since dumno/jetscum got run outta here permanent but thanx Bob for the laugh
1/25/2023 1:51 PM
I think Wylie had the post of the year so far.
1/25/2023 1:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/25/2023 1:16:00 AM (view original):
you're fun when you have no defense for what you post. Most people (not just Americans) are stupid. Some of them are too stupid to even know they are stupid.
We have the same opinion of each other then
1/27/2023 7:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...101|102|103|104|105...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.