BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
There he goes again. He THINKS HE gets to decide WHO is "saved"................. what a hypocrite!
This Canuck dude has a God complex. He believes HE gets to be God.
He's wrong, as always!
1/27/2023 8:11 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 1/25/2023 1:51:00 PM (view original):

Kinda like you..............

LOL

Post of the year so far. He claims to have had a Holy Spirit experience, so I'll give him that and maybe he'll end up in heaven after all. But everything else I've seen from him proves to be as much a pos as anyone else around here and proves being a Christian doesn't mean you aren't also a horse's arse on occasion including the obvious lnf and doug and of course myself as well. I'm glad I stopped by; just ain't the same since dumno/jetscum got run outta here permanent but thanx Bob for the laugh
MWETT

You are not even saved. You spew hateful disparaging comments referring to me, Doug, and claim you have the Love of God in you. You are a phoney

This wasn't even referring to you. I don't doubt your salvation. But since you brought it up, when you refuse multiple occasions and correction of course by private consultation, then you get called out publicly so everyone knows you're not the kind of Christian the rest of us try to be. This is the purpose of these posts; that those you're driving away from Christ's luv that yours is the exception not the rule of example. You've stated and unfortunately probly more right than wrong that in years of public forums like these you don't see ppl come to Christ. If you already know this, then why continue to try to do nothing else but spew fire and brimstone knowing it's falling on mostly deaf ears but for the 1 who might've otherwise tried on Christ to see how it fits you're also driving them away, which makes you more of a phoney than me.
1/27/2023 10:48 AM
IMO. When you bring "belief"/religion into the public square (a chat room on the internet open to all peoples of all stripes) in ANY manner you immediately grease the pathway to folks squabbling.

I never met a single zealot in ALL my (almost) 7 decades of life who accomplished anything other than dissension by bringing "his (or her) God/belief" into a public square for debate/discussion/proselytization attempts at Salvation, or whatever the justification. Many times even worse results......like ridicule, or violence. You COULD ask the Padres (Franciscan Priests?) of early New Mexico but I don't think you could find any.

They paid a heavy price (their very own lives) for their intolerant preaching, subjugation, attempts at "salvation" and culture war. Just due to a complete LACK of understanding (on the Padres part!) combined with a spiritual arrogance that exists in many folks to this very day!
lnf is just a convenient example. To be honest. In person, one on one..........I'd prolly like the guy!

EDITED to add:

That is.............IF He could keep his arrogant religiosity in check.
Generally speaking...........one exhibits more grace with one's mouth closed............particularly when attempting to demonstrate a walk with, or in, Beauty.
There's an old saying IF I could only remember it.................
Something like walk softly, and carry a large stick?? But I think the stick part is incorrect and I am referring to it as the "stick" of influence.
Act as IF your toddler is watching you at ALL times, or better yet your Creator..............because she IS!

1/27/2023 11:39 AM (edited)
word
1/27/2023 1:46 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/25/2023 1:16:00 AM (view original):
you're fun when you have no defense for what you post. Most people (not just Americans) are stupid. Some of them are too stupid to even know they are stupid.
We have the same opinion of each other then
I don't think you are stupid. I KNOW I am not stupid, and don't really care if you think I am or not.
1/27/2023 2:51 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/27/2023 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/25/2023 1:16:00 AM (view original):
you're fun when you have no defense for what you post. Most people (not just Americans) are stupid. Some of them are too stupid to even know they are stupid.
We have the same opinion of each other then
I don't think you are stupid. I KNOW I am not stupid, and don't really care if you think I am or not.
Oh, but you DO care. so sad, though

Someone once said that it is hard to win a debate with a smart person, and impossible o win a debate with a stupid person.

The older I get, the more I see this truth
1/28/2023 5:22 AM
No, I don't give a **** what you or anyone else in these forums thinks of me. You don't know me, you know next to nothing about me, so why would I care what you think? Based on what you post here you only think what others tell you to think.
1/28/2023 8:35 PM
very clever response, dude! How long did it take you to come up with that one?
1/29/2023 2:09 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/29/2023 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/27/2023 8:11:00 AM (view original):
There he goes again. He THINKS HE gets to decide WHO is "saved"................. what a hypocrite!
This Canuck dude has a God complex. He believes HE gets to be God.
He's wrong, as always!
K Whatever bubba
1/29/2023 9:50 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/27/2023 11:39:00 AM (view original):
IMO. When you bring "belief"/religion into the public square (a chat room on the internet open to all peoples of all stripes) in ANY manner you immediately grease the pathway to folks squabbling.

I never met a single zealot in ALL my (almost) 7 decades of life who accomplished anything other than dissension by bringing "his (or her) God/belief" into a public square for debate/discussion/proselytization attempts at Salvation, or whatever the justification. Many times even worse results......like ridicule, or violence. You COULD ask the Padres (Franciscan Priests?) of early New Mexico but I don't think you could find any.

They paid a heavy price (their very own lives) for their intolerant preaching, subjugation, attempts at "salvation" and culture war. Just due to a complete LACK of understanding (on the Padres part!) combined with a spiritual arrogance that exists in many folks to this very day!
lnf is just a convenient example. To be honest. In person, one on one..........I'd prolly like the guy!

EDITED to add:

That is.............IF He could keep his arrogant religiosity in check.
Generally speaking...........one exhibits more grace with one's mouth closed............particularly when attempting to demonstrate a walk with, or in, Beauty.
There's an old saying IF I could only remember it.................
Something like walk softly, and carry a large stick?? But I think the stick part is incorrect and I am referring to it as the "stick" of influence.
Act as IF your toddler is watching you at ALL times, or better yet your Creator..............because she IS!

I can't argue with that. Am unarmed. Point(s) taken

p.s. God is also referred to as 'He'

There I go again
1/30/2023 7:44 AM
Funny man today. I like it!
1/30/2023 8:47 AM
Posted by Mwett on 1/27/2023 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 1/25/2023 1:51:00 PM (view original):

Kinda like you..............

LOL

Post of the year so far. He claims to have had a Holy Spirit experience, so I'll give him that and maybe he'll end up in heaven after all. But everything else I've seen from him proves to be as much a pos as anyone else around here and proves being a Christian doesn't mean you aren't also a horse's arse on occasion including the obvious lnf and doug and of course myself as well. I'm glad I stopped by; just ain't the same since dumno/jetscum got run outta here permanent but thanx Bob for the laugh
MWETT

You are not even saved. You spew hateful disparaging comments referring to me, Doug, and claim you have the Love of God in you. You are a phoney

This wasn't even referring to you. I don't doubt your salvation. But since you brought it up, when you refuse multiple occasions and correction of course by private consultation, then you get called out publicly so everyone knows you're not the kind of Christian the rest of us try to be. This is the purpose of these posts; that those you're driving away from Christ's luv that yours is the exception not the rule of example. You've stated and unfortunately probly more right than wrong that in years of public forums like these you don't see ppl come to Christ. If you already know this, then why continue to try to do nothing else but spew fire and brimstone knowing it's falling on mostly deaf ears but for the 1 who might've otherwise tried on Christ to see how it fits you're also driving them away, which makes you more of a phoney than me.
Why continue etc?

Easy, I am part pit bull, part Mule. i.e.Thick headed as in Pit Bull, and stubborn as a mule..Not great characteristics, but who wants to be perfect, anyhow?
1/30/2023 9:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...102|103|104|105|106...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.