BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/18/2023 6:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2023 8:24:00 AM (view original):
No disputes or arguing for days................... then all at once four posts by our resident Canuck poster.

EACH and EVERY one designed ONLY to provoke. And (as usual), proselytize on the internet!
Each POST designed ONLY to stir folks up, NOT interact in ANY positive or social manner!!

How much proof does Admin. need to decide to take action against posters who regularly violate posting regulations??

I don't mind the feller personally.................. BUT I don't want to have to IGNORE (scan by, etc) his continuous misinformation, and religiously based malicious commentary about the rest of us posters or the State of his world!!

IF HE can NOT resist from posting anti-American (or Pro Trump) comments and learn to interact in a positive manner with folks while debating................
then HE NEEDS REMOVED from the community!!

Or some of us will be looking at ways to cease our interactions with him..................LIKE ceasing visiting this website!!
I can't imagine that THAT is what Admin. would want!
But it is coming----without some changes!!!

And I post all this publicly NOT crying out in private to Admin. to ban him.
It is THEIR website. THEY have the right to decide who IS their customer.
It is THEIR CHOICE.

Just like Wylie's choice of belief, or mine! It is OUR choice. We should NOT be subject to continuous harassment by a poster because we don't share the same arcane and evil definition of Christianity. Why would some self proclaimed "Christian" continuously attack a Jewish believer as I believe Wylie to be?
And continuously proclaim other posters (even Posters who HAVE informed the offender of their OWN religious beliefs as Wylie has) to be hellbound!!

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

It's far past time for admin. to take some serious action to make this offender comply!!
I spoke the TRUTH, and you HATE the truth; but LOVE the lies of the extreme left. You are in love with the perverts, and the crap they are pushing on our kids. So rag on me if you want. I don't care. Could be you are all 'bi' which means twisted

You hate on TRUMP HE is the only one in over 40 years who has even a clue as to what is really going on. I care less if my opinion is offensive to you, just as you do likewise at me.

YOU 4 or 5 guys think YOU should get to decide who stays and who goes? Who do you think you are?

You talk tolerance... Good,, I need a laugh

Play this, and just listen to the words, because they are dead bang on. If you aren't close minded, you will play the clip and LISTEN to the words. Try it. You need a new experience. I do NOT hate the US.. but I see what was once the greatest country on the planet being dismantled by a gang of greedy, lying, evil, power mad, perverted marxists, and unlike you; it disturbs me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDE2MJEmSs

Just play it
Once again, just because you (or I) believe something, that does not make it the truth. Just because you (or I) don't believe something that does not make it a lie. I know it is a waste of time for me to tell you this, since apparently nothing can get into that closed mind you have if you don't agree with it. I have yet to see you post any actual evidence (that means facts) for any of your stated beliefs. They could be true, but they could just as easily (if not easier) be lies. Too bad you are so closed minded, you can't see this.

At least you admitted it is only your opinion of Trump, although anyone who disagrees with you is wrong, twisted or perverted.
You come across as one of the least tolerant people I have ever conversed with (if you can call this conversing).

P.S, there is no way I am taking anything Trump, a proven liar, says as a fact.
3/18/2023 7:09 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/18/2023 7:11:00 PM (view original):
No disputes or arguing for days................... then all at once four posts by our resident Canuck poster.

EACH and EVERY one designed ONLY to provoke. And (as usual), proselytize on the internet!
Each POST designed ONLY to stir folks up, NOT interact in ANY positive or social manner!!

How much proof does Admin. need to decide to take action against posters who regularly violate posting regulations??

I don't mind the feller personally.................. BUT I don't want to have to IGNORE (scan by, etc) his continuous misinformation, and religiously based malicious commentary about the rest of us posters or the State of his world!!

IF HE can NOT resist from posting anti-American (or Pro Trump) comments and learn to interact in a positive manner with folks while debating................

Or some of us will be looking at ways to cease our interactions with him..................LIKE ceasing visiting this website!!

It is THEIR CHOICE.

Just like Wylie's choice of belief, or mine! It is OUR choice. We should NOT be subject to continuous harassment by a poster because we don't share the same arcane and evil definition of Christianity. Why would some self proclaimed "Christian" continuously attack a Jewish believer as I believe Wylie to be?
And continuously proclaim other posters (even Posters who HAVE informed the offender of their OWN religious beliefs as Wylie has) to be hellbound!!

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

It's far past time for admin. to take some serious action to make this offender comply!!
I spoke the TRUTH, and you HATE the truth; but LOVE the lies of the extreme left. You are in love with the perverts, and the crap they are pushing on our kids. So rag on me if you want. I don't care. Could be you are all 'bi' which means twisted

You hate on TRUMP HE is the only one in over 40 years who has even a clue as to what is really going on. I care less if my opinion is offensive to you, just as you do likewise at me.

YOU 4 or 5 guys think YOU should get to decide who stays and who goes? Who do you think you are?

Play this, and just listen to the words, because they are dead bang on. If you aren't close minded, you will play the clip and LISTEN to the words. Try it. You need a new experience. I do NOT hate the US.. but I see what was once the greatest country on the planet being dismantled by a gang of greedy, lying, evil, power mad, perverted marxists, and unlike you; it disturbs me.

Just play it
Once again, just because you (or I) believe something, that does not make it the truth. Just because you (or I) don't believe something that does not make it a lie. I know it is a waste of time for me to tell you this, since apparently nothing can get into that closed mind you have if you don't agree with it. I have yet to see you post any actual evidence (that means facts) for any of your stated beliefs. They could be true, but they could just as easily (if not easier) be lies. Too bad you are so closed minded, you can't see this.

At least you admitted it is only your opinion of Trump, although anyone who disagrees with you is wrong, twisted or perverted.
You come across as one of the least tolerant people I have ever conversed with (if you can call this conversing).

blah blah blah. Play the clip, you chicken $hit.
3/19/2023 12:48 AM
Posted by DougOut on 3/18/2023 9:12:00 AM (view original):

1:44:07NOW PLAYING

Is Genesis History? - Watch the Full Film

3.9M views2 years ago
Is Genesis History?
Is Genesis History? features over a dozen scientists and scholars explaining how the world intersects with the ...
CC

1 - Changing Our Perspective | 2 - What do the Rocks Tell us? | 3 - A Question of Paradigms | 4 - What Does the Text Say? | 5 - How do you Measure Time? | 6 - A Brief History of the World | 7 - The Origin of Fossils | 8 - When Dinosaurs Walked the Earth | 9 - Soft Tissue in Dinosaur Bones | 10 - The Genius of Design | 11 - The Potential of Created Kinds | 12 - The Purpose of the Stars | 13 - Where was Babel? | 14 - Genesis and Our Culture | 15 - A Changed Perspective | 16 - Credits
16 chapters

I clicked on this about 2 years ago. I clip grabbed it. It's awesome. So none of the lefties will play it, because like the Bible says: The scoffers are willingly ignorant
3/19/2023 12:51 AM
Dear Brother,

It is offered in the spirit of truth and love. Life is short and the objective is not to fight or push or use our perspective as a weapon. All that is happening is written and all that will happen was known. I know you know this. I too often get caught up in the fray. And though I think some of my posts may be harmless and entertaining in a satirical sense, I know they probably aren't received that way.

While I think most conservative policy is better for family, nation and mankind; I also know the solution lies not in anything we may propose or do because it all falls short of perfection. Politics is a bandaid. It is not a cure for the infection that has ravaged mankind since the fall. However, we are not blind. We look around us and see civilization in turmoil descending rapidly into anarchy. And so...since we realize there is no earthly fix......perhaps this will help others.

My only purpose is for those who may be interested to look farther into this. Sites like Answers in Genesis, Apologetics Press, Digging for Truth could be the beginning of a journey that leads from science to faith. At the very least it will show there is solid and valid argument for the Biblical Christian view. After all, my experience over the last 20 years of political debate on this site has only yielded hatred and division and solved nothing. And it never will. It cannot.

I'll probably, from time to time, succumb to temptation and offer my or anothers interpretation of humor from this vantage point. SOME of those who chose to do the slightest investigation of the above sites may better understand and be more forgiving. I only mean it for good.

Peace.

3/19/2023 12:39 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/19/2023 12:48:00 AM (view original):

It is THEIR CHOICE.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Just play it

F8ck off. I have no interest in watching Trump tell lies and inflate his own self worth. Open your mind to other points of view, you chicken $hit!
3/19/2023 5:02 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/19/2023 12:48:00 AM (view original):

It is THEIR CHOICE.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Just play it

The rules still apply. Those particularly pertinent here are highlighted.

I’m not concerned about having an “open-minded dialogue” with…

1) The most closed-minded poster on the site.
2) A Canadian regarding American politics.
3) A guy who, as a Canadian, is somehow still a sycophant of a lying criminal American politician.

4) A zealot who condemns anyone who doesn’t subscribe to his religious delusions.
5) A flailing voice from a dying generation that wishes the world was like it was when he was a kid in the 40’s.
6) A vaccine-denying, anti-science, ignorant assclown.
7) Anyone who tells me I need to be civil with an idiot like LNF.
3/20/2023 9:22 AM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 3/19/2023 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Dear Brother,

It is offered in the spirit of truth and love. Life is short and the objective is not to fight or push or use our perspective as a weapon. All that is happening is written and all that will happen was known. I know you know this. I too often get caught up in the fray. And though I think some of my posts may be harmless and entertaining in a satirical sense, I know they probably aren't received that way.

While I think most conservative policy is better for family, nation and mankind; I also know the solution lies not in anything we may propose or do because it all falls short of perfection. Politics is a bandaid. It is not a cure for the infection that has ravaged mankind since the fall. However, we are not blind. We look around us and see civilization in turmoil descending rapidly into anarchy. And so...since we realize there is no earthly fix......perhaps this will help others.

My only purpose is for those who may be interested to look farther into this. Sites like Answers in Genesis, Apologetics Press, Digging for Truth could be the beginning of a journey that leads from science to faith. At the very least it will show there is solid and valid argument for the Biblical Christian view. After all, my experience over the last 20 years of political debate on this site has only yielded hatred and division and solved nothing. And it never will. It cannot.

I'll probably, from time to time, succumb to temptation and offer my or anothers interpretation of humor from this vantage point. SOME of those who chose to do the slightest investigation of the above sites may better understand and be more forgiving. I only mean it for good.

Peace.

Well said, but to continue to visit O.T is pointless.. but I will check in once in a while
3/23/2023 5:26 AM
I'm sure you do many things that are pointless...why would it stop you now?
3/23/2023 3:00 PM
OK

here's my strategy

what i'm gonna do is register as a Republican and vote for Trump

hope like hell Democrats pick someone other than Biden

then vote in the general for the Democrat

whoever he or she may be

cynical but true
3/27/2023 11:03 AM
OK

where i live you can register via the innernet or whatever

i am now a Republican again

kill trump dead is my basic take

3/27/2023 11:28 AM
Have fun with that!

Maybe you can resurrect McCain. Somehow I'd bet 'ol Johnny would have had some blunt things to say about Trump by now, too bad there ain't any other Repugnants with a spine.
3/27/2023 11:52 AM
speakin o fun, i got jury duty. the pay is $10 a day plus mileage. i am gonna take a bus and screw them on the mileage

if one damn homeless guy comes into my courtroom he is gonna be Guilty Guilty Guilty

quit kypin my boxes stealin my mail and turdin my lawn

all banged up old RVs to the wreckin yard

to the squash yard

to the cul de sac o never ending copperville
3/27/2023 6:38 PM
3/27/2023 6:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/27/2023 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Have fun with that!

Maybe you can resurrect McCain. Somehow I'd bet 'ol Johnny would have had some blunt things to say about Trump by now, too bad there ain't any other Repugnants with a spine.
Donald Trump has more courage than any President I have seen since JFK. and I would still vote for Trump over him.

And to RSP777 whoever: If I decide to pass on a Vax that is being pushed on us like a bad religion; and you crap on me for it, then it is you who is the intolerant bigot, it really is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, and you need to keep your big nose out of mine.

WHO do YOU think you are, that you should have the right to tell anyone how to live??? You would rob us of our freedom of choice. That makes you toxic as cyanide, because you are working for those who would destroy the American way of life. It works better than any other on the whole planet. Truth be known, it is not 'anti science' but is instead, anti BAD science, and also me being set against the aggression and guilt shaming of them who would demand that I cave in to their mantras. There is only one God, and it sure isn't YOU

You Lefties (not to be confused with Liberals) do NOT love America, and you do NOT love it's people. You love your selves, and seek to control anyone who isn't on your wagon. You can post and download all the derogatory clips and comments on Trump that you want. It is a total media hate campaign. Most of the MSM media is anti Trump. That's because the MSM is run by the Leftists. YOU are part of that hate campaign and are doing their biding in this forum.

May God stop you from destroying what still is he greatest country on the planet. Canada a close second. To that end, he has already handed you over to a reprobate mind, and you cannot think straigh

Back to Trump:
A huge percentage of the American people LOVE this guy, because he tells the truth. He tells it like it is. He pays his own way. . He loves America (Obama sure didn't) He doesn't suckhole to special interest groups. The 'Lefties' do not know right from wrong; and Donald Trump HATES the lies of the leftists and the occult that empowers them. You will NOT succeed in taking down Trump. Unlike you, he keeps getting up and fights even harder

The bottom line: YOU are not the majority, but are a
minority. You PRETEND to be a majority, but the majority of Americans are honest, caring, hard working people who mostly abide by God's recipe for living a good life. Also, most of them are naturally friendly people, unlike you lefties

and I have said this before, to the mainstream lefties in here: You are of your Father, the Devil. He has you where he wants you

3/31/2023 7:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...105|106|107|108|109...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.