Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/8/2020 4:39:00 AM (view original):
Biden is pushing for Unity, and when I try to express that kind of message it gets downvoted here. The libs are telling on themselves. They're only good sports when they win.
I think Biden is a fool, personally. Obama tried the same thing. How did Republicans respond? How did McConnell react to Republicans this time?

Compromise takes two to tango. Republicans are going to once again be the party of "No."
11/8/2020 12:26 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/7/2020 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/7/2020 9:17:00 PM (view original):
dude did not give a **** about you, me or anyone else other than himself. Too bad he has no empathy for anyone.
If you think Biden (or any other life-long politician) gives a sheit about you, me, or anyone else here, I feel sorry for you.

Biden or any other politician may not care much about us, but they sure as hell care more than Trump does.
11/8/2020 4:07 PM
"Politics is boring, but more important there's no money in it. As a successful businessman, I'm naturally selfish and the idea of representing the interests of others is alien to me" - Donald Trump
11/8/2020 4:11 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/8/2020 4:39:00 AM (view original):
Biden is pushing for Unity, and when I try to express that kind of message it gets downvoted here. The libs are telling on themselves. They're only good sports when they win.
um..when did you push for unity? I must have missed that post.
11/8/2020 4:14 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.