This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
dude did not give a **** about you, me or anyone else other than himself. Too bad he has no empathy for anyone.
11/7/2020 9:17 PM
bye bye fascist *mwah*

Trump will be fine. Biden will probably pardon him.
11/7/2020 9:44 PM
American institutions are (fortunately) stronger than Weimar Germany's. Not much Trump can do.
11/7/2020 10:32 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/7/2020 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/7/2020 9:17:00 PM (view original):
dude did not give a **** about you, me or anyone else other than himself. Too bad he has no empathy for anyone.
If you think Biden (or any other life-long politician) gives a sheit about you, me, or anyone else here, I feel sorry for you.

I think John Lewis cared about me.
11/7/2020 10:44 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/7/2020 10:38:00 PM (view original):
As I said in another thread, covid was the reichstag fire of all reichstag fires and he didn't do anything dictatorial. Dude was too old to be hitler 2.0 and had no intention of seizing power in that kind of fashion (took hitler less than a year to do the deed once elected). If a 30 or 40 year old wanna be authoritarian with a mass personality cult comes around let's talk.
Um....yeah, yup, you’re right....he didn’t do anything during covid.....

not the own you thought.
11/7/2020 10:45 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/7/2020 10:38:00 PM (view original):
As I said in another thread, covid was the reichstag fire of all reichstag fires and he didn't do anything dictatorial. Dude was too old to be hitler 2.0 and had no intention of seizing power in that kind of fashion (took hitler less than a year to do the deed once elected). If a 30 or 40 year old wanna be authoritarian with a mass personality cult comes around let's talk.
To be fair, the venn diagram between fascists and intelligent people is two circles on opposite sides of the world. Your COVID point is a fair one, I guess. If your argument is that Trump would be an authoritarian if he was younger, then I'm not sure if that makes Trump look any better.
11/7/2020 11:05 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/7/2020 9:26:00 PM (view original):
I wish Trump was smarter and if he was, by god, things might have gone different...but I feel sincerely bad for the guy. Some of these images of him looking despondent are tugging at my heart strings. Dude just wanted to make his country better and sacrificed a lot of comfort and ease to take that risk (and take on a lot of criticism). Anyways, in all sincerity, an America led by Biden is probably a stronger America but I am really feeling for Trump tonight. Thank you Mr. President and here's to a more united America and all the best of luck to president-elect Biden!
On that
11/8/2020 12:03 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/7/2020 10:30:00 PM (view original):
If a peaceful transfer of power happens that disqualifies him from being a fascist. Basic poli sci right there bud!
Umm, do you not think that if it were the Demos who lost the close one, that they wouldn't be contending it with pure venom??

Fascist, Bigot, Marxist, Commie, Nazi.. all are labels people use to push their points, and I find it rather annoying. Shows a total lack of imagination

11/8/2020 12:24 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/8/2020 12:24:00 AM (view original):
If a peaceful transfer of power happens that disqualifies him from being a fascist. Basic poli sci right there bud!
Umm, do you not think that if it were the Demos who lost the close one, that they wouldn't be contending it with pure venom??

Fascist, Bigot, Marxist, Commie, Nazi.. all are labels people use to push their points, and I find it rather annoying. Shows a total lack of imagination

I love how the evil version of democrats is always imagined.
11/8/2020 1:10 AM
Biden is pushing for Unity, and when I try to express that kind of message it gets downvoted here. The libs are telling on themselves. They're only good sports when they win.
11/8/2020 4:39 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/8/2020 12:24:00 AM (view original):

Yeah, man, you've never called anyone a Marxist...
11/8/2020 12:25 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.